Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for ChaseofIdaho > Reviews

Browse

ChaseofIdaho's Profile

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

ChaseofIdaho RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Anear Barbecue Grill Light Handle Mount BBQ Grill Light Touch Sensor Switch with BBQ Recipes Ebook
Offered by ANEAR
Price: $35.99
2 used & new from $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid light for grill mounting, April 21, 2016
I've been using this for several months. It casts a good amount of light and I'm able to better see what I'm grilling.

Lizard Skins Tape and Plugs Bar Tape, Red/Black
Lizard Skins Tape and Plugs Bar Tape, Red/Black
Offered by NANDA
52 used & new from $38.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Expensive but good, April 20, 2016
Lizard skin is always good tape. I really like the dual colors and wrapped mine so that the tops are red and the bottom are black on both sides. I think it looks cool and LS are always comfy.

Defeet Cyclismo Wool 5" Socks, Charcoal/White, X-Large
Defeet Cyclismo Wool 5" Socks, Charcoal/White, X-Large
14 used & new from $10.42

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Defeet sock, April 20, 2016
Solid socks. Defeet are all pretty good. This has their usual good quality and is a little lighter sock. Four stars because I don't like them as well as I liked the Woolies.

GOODBOYS Bicycle Cycling Bike Vader Road Offroad MTB Bicycle Cycling Saddle Seat
Offered by New Braun
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $12.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Gamble didn't pay off, April 20, 2016
ehhh. The seat was not particularly comfortable. The red Vader on the side was rubbing off and smearing after the 1st ten mile ride. The staples in the bottom aren't real neatly done. I didn't have real high expectations but for the price I figured I'd take the gamble. I did around 40 miles total with it and it has not gotten any better so I pulled it back off. Luckily it was cheap. I'm around a 155cm seat but this is not the one. Sadly I'll probably have to find a more expensive option.

Popsicle Molds - Ice Pop Maker - Bpa-free Popsicles with Tray and Dripguard Function - Clearance Sale
Offered by FUMCare
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 11, 2016
Works well and the kids like making their own popsicles

Good Will Hunting
Good Will Hunting
DVD
Price: $9.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, December 16, 2014
This review is from: Good Will Hunting (Amazon Video)
Good classic

Prime-Line Products U 10304 Door Lock Extruded Chain, Satin Nickel
Prime-Line Products U 10304 Door Lock Extruded Chain, Satin Nickel
Price: $6.80
14 used & new from $5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars its a lock, June 5, 2014
Good simple product. Helps keep my kids from running out of the house when I'm in the shower. Product was exactly what I expected

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Love em, April 26, 2014
Great glasses, super comfortable and the lens quality is top notch. I got the antique copper color and am very happy with it. Though most of this should be expected for the price. Took a little adjusting to get them to stay firmly on my face without slipping. I prefer these over my several pairs of Oakleys.

Jack Dean Body Wash, American Bay Rum, 8.4 Fluid Ounce
Jack Dean Body Wash, American Bay Rum, 8.4 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Beauty-Cloud
Price: $12.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Manly Scent, January 19, 2014
My wife bought my this to accompany the bay rum aftershaves I use. I've really liked it. Has a nice scent that is pleasant and not overbearing

Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer Fold Tire (Red, 700 x 23)
Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Home Trainer Fold Tire (Red, 700 x 23)
48 used & new from $26.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent trainer tire, January 19, 2014
I have been using this tire on my indoor trainer for about 1 month. Seems to be working well and noise has not been a problem.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4