Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Values Privacy > Reviews

Browse

Values Privacy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 638

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Values Privacy RSS Feed
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
TCP 85 Watt Equivalent 1-pack, Energy Star BR40 LED Reflector Light Bulbs, Dimmable Soft White, RLBR4014W27KD
Price: $19.98
14 used & new from $4.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright. Good color. Dimmable. nice!, August 6, 2016
This is a great bulb.
Doesn't hum.
Good quality light.
Dimmable. (although not sunset effect or warm glow or anything like that that some other LEDs have).
The spread of light is good (broad).
Doesn't flicker.

Really good light.

Kreg KBC3-SYS Automaxx Bench System
Kreg KBC3-SYS Automaxx Bench System
Price: $53.08
3 used & new from $46.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, August 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This needs be mounted on your workbench with the provided plate. It's not like a ratchet clamp. I mention this because it might not be obvious.

This works really well. I really like how easy it is to adjust the tension.
I also like the auto adjust option.
The head is small. I use a piece of wood or rubber depending on the need. But since it's adjustable, I haven't caused any damage yet!

It seems very high quality. Time will tell how it lasts. I will update if anything changes.

HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer, (CZ993A)
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer, (CZ993A)
Price: Click here to see our price
12 used & new from $210.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Good choice if used as a portable printer, August 1, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a nice printer. It's bigger than you would expect (not as think as other portable printers). The quality is great.

Normally I would shy away form inkjet printers because the cost of the ink. But for a portable printer I think it's a good choice.

The print quality is really good, as good as any inkjet. This is not surprising since it's just a small inkjet printer :)

I couldn't use the CD because macs don't have CD drives anymore. It was really frustrating getting it set up.
First the printer wanted my wifi password when I turned it on. I didn't want to do this because I have a complex wifi password that takes forever to input if not on a keyboard. And why should I put the wifi password: If it's a portable printer why should it be on my home wifi, it's meant to be used on the road. I have laser printers for home use.
Fine I thought, I'll just use a cable. I will just use a usb cable to print. If you are carrying the printer, what's an extra cable. But of course this didn't have a USB cable included (as most printers don't). Then I was scrambling to find a cable. I know have many, but it would have been nice to have one included. Even label printers have them. Argg.
Then I connected it and but I was afraid to use the intrusive HP software on my mac. I'm sorry I don't want to give my admin password. Luckily OS X just recognized it and it worked perfectly.

I didn't even activate the option where it wirelessly connects to my laptop. Nothing wrong with USB cable...

LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Mat
LeapFrog Learn & Groove Musical Mat
Price: $20.10
9 used & new from $20.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun, July 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Each of the 10 circles has a different animal, number, and musical instrument associated with it. lots of variety to keep it interesting. Explore mode switches between naming the animal, instrument, or number in each circle. I like that it plays and names the different instruments. Music mode lets you choose a circle which plays a particular song and then you can add sounds from other instruments by touching other circles. Circle 10 is for free play - a lively beat is given and your child is encouraged to step on other circles to play their instruments. In game mode, your little one does different motions (e.g., jump to or spin to penguin) from one animal to another or to different numbers….keeps kids moving and helps them identity the different animals and numbers.

Dislikes: you must step almost directly in the center of each circle for it to recognize your response; when asking questions, it doesn’t give much time before saying “let’s try another” so if your child is just learning and takes a little longer to respond, they might get frustrated that there isn’t enough time. It shuts off after less than 40 seconds of disuse…..which I guess might help with saving the batteries so maybe not a dislike just an annoyance.

All in all….I would recommend this to my family and friends to keep their little ones busy on a rainy day.

LeapFrog Scout's Goodnight Flashlight
LeapFrog Scout's Goodnight Flashlight
Price: $12.33
3 used & new from $10.73

4.0 out of 5 stars fun, July 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Likes: there is a mute function for when you just want lights and no sound; teaches colors using the planets, counting using the stars, and gives facts about the solar system; can set the timer for 10 or 20 minutes as well as choose from white noise, environmental sounds, lullabies, or no sound at all.

Note: the “flashlight” isn’t really a flashlight but a projection of the planets, which i think is better than just a flashlight anyway.

Dislikes: the lights are LED and pretty bright if it is shined in your face….which most little ones will do at least a few times. Also, the projection doesn’t move or anything, which is kinda boring, which may be the point if trying to fall asleep…idk

All in all….I would recommend this to my family and friends whose little ones were interested in the stars

ALEX Toys Active Play Gigantic Racket Set
ALEX Toys Active Play Gigantic Racket Set
Price: $12.30
16 used & new from $8.61

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun is the word here., July 22, 2016
Fun Fun Fun!

The webbing is looser than I expected but it works just great.
They are big and light and you can just focus on fun. Especially for younger ones who aren't coordinated yet.

InterDesign Classico Adjustable Bathroom Shower Caddy for Tall Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap Bottles - Satin
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Really good if you consider how high your showerhead is mounted., July 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is pretty well made, attractive caddy.

We have a showerhead with the handle built it. This caddy is good for that since you can swing out the baskets to accommodate the showerhead.
The height is not adjustable though so consider that if you have a fairly high mounted showerhead, everything will be high (even more so if you have tall bottles).

We have a height adjustable caddy that we like more than this but the price is more than double. To us it's worth it. Life's to short to deal with little annoyances.

ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey
ALEX Toys Little Hands Learn To Dress Monkey
Price: $19.79
34 used & new from $15.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Good practice, everything comes off even socks, July 20, 2016
Great toy.

It has buttons, snaps, velcro, laces.
It has shoes that look better made than real kids shoes!
The socks come off too.

Very involving.

The shoes don't have the same shape as the feet though.
I don't know if I'm supposed to cut the banana off the hand or not. There is velcro on the hands but not where you would expect.

Circulon 78003 11 Piece Momentum Nonstick Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
Circulon 78003 11 Piece Momentum Nonstick Cookware Set, Stainless Steel
Price: $199.95
8 used & new from $173.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Very even heating, very druable, quality cookware., July 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a really good choice.

I have used other circulon sets and this is a good improvement over the past sets that I've had (still have an use for years so I know they are durable).

What's better?
The handles are more comfortable.
The holes in the handles go all the way through now so I can hang them more securely.
I like the selection of pots better (you get 1 less pot and 1 extra pan than other sets). I think it's a better selection and more useful for me.

The performance is great as always. Very thick bottoms. Very even heat distribution no matter the size of the heat source.

I don't like the high-low system. It's a personal preference. Basically it had tiny concentric circular ridges that help with the food not sticking. It works very well. But the more premium models have the smooth surfaces on the inside which I like much more.

Highly recommend.

LeapFrog Count & Crawl Number Kitty Musical Toy
LeapFrog Count & Crawl Number Kitty Musical Toy
Price: $14.99
8 used & new from $14.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and encourages crawling, July 9, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our 20-month-old got bored quite quickly - probably better for younger kids. You can push her or sit her up to make her ball of yarn spin and she plays a song. Encourages crawling since the song only progresses if the yarn ball is rolling. Twenty musical/number keys that meow when pushed. Only 4 stars because it doesn't hold the attention of our "older" child and we like toys that can be used for years.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20