Workplace Solutions Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM
Profile for Jin > Reviews

Browse

Jin's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jin RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
ArmorSuit Anti-Bubble Ultra HD Premium Armorsuit Military Shield Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement for  Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Clear
ArmorSuit Anti-Bubble Ultra HD Premium Armorsuit Military Shield Screen Protector with Lifetime Replacement for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge - Clear
Offered by New Tech Accessories
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $7.85

2.0 out of 5 stars really wanted to like this screen protector, August 5, 2016
I really, really wanted to like this screen protector. It's tough looking for a screen protector for the s7 edge, they all have really bad reviews or don't work with cases etc. So when I saw this protector with good reviews and a low price, i thought it was a steal. I went to the website and watched the YouTube video on how to properly install the screen protector. My initial thought was, man that looked easy. So I followed the instructional video and it was easy. I installed the screen protector as directed and it seemed all was well, I waited a few hours for it to dry before I turned on my phone. Once I did turn my phone on I noticed three black specks of dust. There is no way the dust can be removed with what comes in the box. What screen pro
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 8, 2016 5:39 PM PDT

Swiss Navy Silicone Lubricant, 4 Ounce
Swiss Navy Silicone Lubricant, 4 Ounce
Offered by MD Science Lab
Price: Click here to see our price
39 used & new from $8.17

1.0 out of 5 stars Trashed it after very first use!, June 2, 2016
My expectations were high after reading countless reviews raving about how good this lube is, however I was very dissatisfied with this lube. First off it didn't feel like lube at all, it wasn't slick and almost felt like a type of cooking oil. Also it stains everything and is nearly impossible to fully clean anything it touches. I literally poured it down the sink after my first use and threw the bottle away. Astroglide is leaps and bounds above than this stuff. I would not recommend this product for personal use. I should have waited and tried this with my girlfriend but i was so disappointed at how bad it was solo that I poured it down the sink without even thinking about it. So I can't say for sure how well it works with a partner. But I can definitely tell you guys this is terrible lube for solo play if you are a male.

AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Cable - 5 Feet (1.5 Meters)
AmazonBasics RJ45 Cat-6 Ethernet Patch Cable - 5 Feet (1.5 Meters)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say it just works!, March 4, 2016
It simply works, not much else to say. It arrived very fast and seems to be a solidly built cable. So far so good!

Amazon Fire TV Stick
Amazon Fire TV Stick
Price: $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars KODI! KODI! KODI! What else is there to know?!?!?, March 4, 2016
This review is from: Amazon Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
I love my fire stick, its fast, responsive doesn't have any UI lag like most other streaming devices, it's very affordable and comes with one heck of a remote control. If you guys are looking through the reviews and keep seeing people post about Kodi and are wondering what it is you should really look into it and find out what all the hype is about. Kodi alone is worth buying a firestick and a big reason why so many units are flying off the shelf. And even if you don't plan on using Kodi, still get yourself a firestick, you will not be disappointed it's a great product to have!

Mudder Back Rear Camera Lens Cover Ring Replacement + Adhesive + Screw + Screwdriver + Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy S5 SV I9600 G900 G900A G900V G900T G900P G900F G900H G900I (Silver)
Offered by MudderOnline
Price: $6.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Then only thing you need is tweezers and 5 minutes!!, March 4, 2016
First off I just want to say I shop on Amazon a LOT but rarely ever write product reviews even on products I really like. But I just had to come on here and brag about how awesome this camera kit really is. First off it comes with everything you need to fix your cracked camera glass except tweezers (which is a definite must). It's REAL glass not plastic like a lot of the other repair kits out there and it's under $6. With all thoes great things being said there are a few key things that you NEED to watch out for while installing this new glass to avoid potential disaster that isn't mentioned by Mudder.
First off, your camera lense like all camera lenses is sensitive so take your time removing the broken glass from your phone and make sure you do not accidentally scratch your camera lense with your tweezers.
Secondly, once you have successfully removed the broken glass from your phone make sure wipe off your camera lense with the included microfiber cleaning cloth to clean off any glass debris or smudges that may have occurred while you were removing the broken glass. I cannot stress how important this step is, if you install the replacement glass without doing this you risk trapping smudges and glass debris on your camera lense. This will render your camera nearly unusable as everytime you open up the camera app you will see blur. You can check to see if you got all of the debris off of your lense by opening your camera app before installing your replacement glass. If it looks normal proceed with the install, if it doesn't clean it untill it does, you could even use rubbing alcohol (just make sure you let it fully dry before installing) to clean it.
I'm so glad I came across this, my GS5 is in flawless condition since the day I purchased the phone its always been in a case and had a glass screen protector on it, so the phone itself has no damage on it what so ever. Then one day I drop it and since the camera protrudes out of my case it cracked the camera glass. I was soooo pissed, i thought I wouldn't be able to resale it in that condition so I'm very happy with this kit my phone is literally like new and I'm confident I will get the most resale value now when it's time for me to upgrade my phone. Thanks mudder $6 bucks and 5 minutes of my time potentially just saved me a hundred bucks or so, couldn't be happier!!
Also worth noting it arrived in just one day.

Chef Works NBBP Basic Baggy Chef Pants, Black, X-Large
Chef Works NBBP Basic Baggy Chef Pants, Black, X-Large
Price: $18.38
7 used & new from $13.23

1.0 out of 5 stars These pants never even made it to the kitchen..., September 19, 2015
I tried them on and they were a perfect fit. Nice and baggy around my legs and waist. I though to myself "ahh just what I needed". Shortly after that thought I crouched down to pick up my phone off of the carpet where I had just been sitting. Big mistake! I heard a loud rip and couldn't believe what had just happened. How am I ever going to use these at work where I am constantly bending down and lifting things in the kitchen? Needless to say I'm sending them back. I actually ordered three pair of these but after the first pair I tried on ripped so easily I'm not even going to open the other two pair, I'm sending those back as well. Overall I'm very dissatisfied with these. I spend $50 and wait 5 days for these to show up and when they do this happens? Not cool. After reading the reviews and seeing how highly these were rated, I expected them to be a good buy. I was wrong. I will change my rating should the seller do things right and accept my return and refund request.

Galaxy S5 Glass Screen Protector, Tech Armor Premium Ballistic Glass Samsung Galaxy S5 Screen Protectors [1]
Offered by Tech Armor
Price: $7.95
2 used & new from $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must have!!, May 1, 2015
This is a must have, I purchased this 8 months ago and it still looks exactly the same as the day I bought it. It feels great as it is glass and not cheap plastic and it offers great protection to my S5. I'm very confident that this will help boost the resale value of my phone when it's time for me to get a new one!

Spigen Neo Hybrid Case for Galaxy S5 - Copper Gold (SGP10773) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Spigen Inc

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Galaxy S5 Case!!, May 1, 2015
I love this case, protective yet very stylish. I will be back for more Spigen products in the future for sure!!

Replacement Headphone Cable for Dr. Dre Headphones Monster Solo Beats Studio 1.2m
Offered by Verona Star
Price: $8.93
7 used & new from $3.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Buy something else, May 1, 2015
Broke on me in two months, cheaply made

Xbox $10 Gift Card - Digital Code
Xbox $10 Gift Card - Digital Code
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Way Safer and Smarter than Giving your Credit Card Info to Microsoft and a lot Faster than a Drive to the Store!, May 1, 2015
Don't ever trust Microsoft with your Credit card info, I made that mistake twice now. There isn't any reason you need to put your credit card info your Xbox when you can put it on a trusted site like Amazon and you can still purchases every thing you want for your xbox. When you buy an online game code here the code pops up on your screen immidiately after you buy it (usually takes less than one minute), the code is also emailed to you and kept in your order files on amazon so you can always find it again if you ever need to. I highly recommend this to all Xbox gamers.

Page: 1 | 2