Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Dolly Parton Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for vivian > Reviews

Browse

vivian's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

vivian RSS Feed

Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day
by Judith Viorst
Price: $6.00
323 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book for kids of all ages, March 17, 2014
Everyone's had a day like Alexander. My nieces love it and I'm sure when my nephew is old enough to understand it he will love it too. Very cute book.

The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD + Digital]
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire [DVD + Digital]
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
Price: $6.99
112 used & new from $0.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this movie!!!, March 17, 2014
I can't put it into workds. If you've read this series or even just started with the movies you'll know what I mean. Excellent movie!!! Jennifer Lawrence is an amazing actress!!! Highly recommend this movie!

Substance Abuse Treatment for Criminal Offenders: An Evidence-Based Guide for Practitioners (Forensic Practice Guidebooks Series)
by David W. Springer
Price: $19.95
46 used & new from $0.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, March 17, 2014
I am a student in graduate school taking a substance abuse class that required this book. This is acutally a great book for all students in the mental health field regardless of whether or not you will be specializing in substance abuse. Incredibly informative and useful.

Clinical Work with Substance-Abusing Clients, Second Edition (Guilford Substance Abuse)
by Shulamith Lala Ashenberg Straussner DSW
46 used & new from $0.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book in great condition!, March 17, 2014
This book came to me in excellent condition. It got to me really quickly. This is a textbook for a class but it is actually an easy read (unlike many textbooks) and really helpful for someone who is taking my first class in substance abuse. I would recommend this book to all students working in the mental health field whether you are going to specialize in substance abuse or not. It is full of useful information and I can't say enough about its value to my education.

A Good Day to Die Hard
A Good Day to Die Hard
DVD ~ Bruce Willis
Price: $4.50
69 used & new from $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bunch of haters!, July 26, 2013
This review is from: A Good Day to Die Hard (DVD)
I have to agree with Joel D. It's a DIE HARD movie. What do you expect? We're not talking oscar worthy movies here....we're talking about car chases and blowing things up...that is a DIE HARD movie. It is exactly what you expect from this movie. I loved it! Of course I am a huge fan of Jai Courtney since 2010's Spartacus: Blood and Sand so that helps. But in all honesty, this is not supposed to be a realistic movie, it's action, fun, blowing things up, awesome! Someone made a comment about Russia being laid back and no police being around....ummm....hello? IT'S A MOVIE!! And then someone else said it was nothing like the other DIE HARD movies....so did you want him to save Holly from yet another terrorist situation? Wouldn't that be worse than trying something different? The kids all grown up...Jack is CIA. Myself, I like that we are now seeing how Jack and Lucy turned out. You know what you're going to get when you watch a DIE HARD movie so either don't watch it or don't complain about it.

Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360
Alice: Madness Returns - Xbox 360
Offered by MOST WANTED
Price: $20.98
117 used & new from $12.00

3.0 out of 5 stars You have all gone mad, June 18, 2013
This is a pretty crappy game, the quality is old this Is 2013 I imagined something better. It's a great idea but its not properly executed, the camera angles are beyond impossible to work with, most of the time that you die is because you can't see. This is more of a sketch of a game rather than something that should be built and sold. Im in love with everything alice in wonderland but this just kills it. Sorry I'm not a fan....

Sinister
Sinister
DVD ~ Ethan Hawke
Offered by Park Slope Outlet
Price: $6.99
76 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!!, April 15, 2013
This review is from: Sinister (DVD)
I don't know what some of you are talking about. I have serious concerns about what you consider good, or scary movies if you think this was a terrible movie. It was awesome! As someone who watches every new horror movie that comes out, and who almost never gets scared watching them, I have to say this movie scared the life out of me! I thought the story was AWESOME! Loved Ethan Hawke! This is definitely a movie you need to see if you like horror! DO NOT listen to the people who say this was terrible, dumb, or a waste of time. They clearly wouldn't know a good horror movie if it bit them. To those of you who thought it was bad, I suppose you liked the originial Evil Dead too. Now that is a pathetic, horrible movie. For those of you who want to see an awesome, scary, on the edge of your seat movie-Sinister is the movie for you. Great acting, great story, overall-great, great, great!!!!

Cabin In The Woods [DVD + Digital Copy]
Cabin In The Woods [DVD + Digital Copy]
DVD ~ Chris Hemsworth
Price: $3.74
72 used & new from $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars complete waste of time, brain cells, energy, and everything else you could possibly give, November 3, 2012
This was by far the worst movie I have ever seen. Everyone whose name is attached to this movie should be horrified and completely embarassed. I can't believe Sigourney Weaver somehow got sucked into this but I still love her anyway. Horrible, horrible, horrible movie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't think K. Harris and I were watching the same movie because Cabin in the Woods was not the least bit enjoyable or entertaining. It was a train wreck that you just can't take your eyes off of and at the end you actually feel like a complete moron because you will never get that 1-2 hours of your life back. Never!!!!

House at the End of the Street
House at the End of the Street
DVD ~ Jennifer Lawrence
68 used & new from $1.61

5.0 out of 5 stars AWESOME FLICK FROM A HORROR FAN!!!, September 27, 2012
I don't know what some of these people are talking about. There was nothing predictable about this movie. I am a huge thriller/horror fan. I've seen everything and lately there hasn't been anything good coming into the theater's. Typically you watch five minutes of a movie and you know how it will end. I thought it would be the same with this movie. IT ISN'T! It's awesome! Jennifer Lawrence does a GREAT job!!! Loved this movie...in the theater....and can't wait to go and see it again. It is a definite "must see" if you are a horror movie fan!!!
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 12, 2013 6:01 AM PDT