Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Susanna Hutcheson > Reviews

Browse

Susanna Hutcheson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 951
Top Reviewer Ranking: 963

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Susanna Hutcheson "Copywriting for the Discriminating - - (...)" RSS Feed (Midwest U.S.A.)
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Bodylogix Natural Whey Protein Nutrition Shake, Isolate Dark Chocolate, 1.85 Pound
Price: $29.25
19 used & new from $26.62

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but for the soy, August 21, 2016
This has a decent flavor and makes a nice drink. The drink is not as thick as I'm used to with other brands but it's good. What I do not like about it is that it contains soy. If you have no issue with soy, you will likely enjoy this. But I don't like to ingest soy.

But if flavor and a general well made product matters to you, if you want something natural that does contain soy, you will probably enjoy this and it's currently priced at a decent price point for an isolate.

Utility Tray / All Weather Floor Mats for Home Kitchen, Front Door & Car (LARGE 30" x 15" x 1.2" inch) + FREE EBook | Multi Purpose Mat Storage Containers for Pet Dog Food & Cat Litter, Boots & Garage
Offered by 411 Seasons
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very strong yet light and has many uses, August 21, 2016
My only regret with this product is that I only have one! To start with, you'll notice how incredibly light it is. It weighs almost nothing. And yet it's very strong and durable. Not at all flimsy.

I needed something to put under my cat's dishes because he was getting food all over the floor. you know how cats are? This tray eliminates that. All I have to do is empty it in the trash a couple times a week and we're good to go.

And, it's a nice looking tray and will not slide on the floor nor will anything you put on it slide. It is so very well made. It can be used for so many things around the home or office or even the car. I'd love to have one in my car.

Highly recommended.

HEIOKEY® 300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Wood Grain Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier with 4 Timer Settings,7 Color Changing LED Light and Waterless Auto Shut-off for Home,Yoga-Light Brown
Offered by Sparkwaytech
Price: $59.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful addition to any home or office, July 12, 2016
This is truly elegant. A beautiful addition to any home decor. But more importantly, it makes your home smell fresh and clean and makes the entire home or office environment more healthy.

I have sinus problems and I find this helps a great deal. Since I don't take medication for it, I depend on other ways to keep the pain and discomfort at bay. The Sparkway Difuser is the answer for me.

Highly recommended.

HEIOKEY® 10 LED Portable Led Cabinet Light battery operated Wireless LED Closet Light PIR Motion Sensor LED Night Wall Light Drawer Light With Magnetic Strip (Battery Operated)-Silver 2 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright light when and where you need it, May 23, 2016
I received one of these to review. I've had lights before and was very unhappy with them. But I was pleasantly surprised with this one. You put a battery in it and it's ready to go. Put it in a dark area and it goes to work. Actually, I use it as a security light. I put it in a hall in the center part of my house. When anyone goes into the hall, the light comes on and it's very bright. And, it never fails. I also tried it under my sink and it works great.

Where the Road Ends: A Guide to Trail Running
Where the Road Ends: A Guide to Trail Running
by Bryon Powell
Price: $16.78
65 used & new from $13.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of valuable information for the person who runs trails, April 17, 2016
Trail running is certainly more challenging and, I think, fun compared to doing a marathon or other type of running. But, it's a preference. In this book, you will learn how to deal with running on the roots, rocks, sand and dirt and all the other things you'll find along the trail. You'll also discover what supplies you will need. That's determined on how far you're running and the conditions of the trail. For example, you'll find sidebars and boxes with equipment you will need so it's easy to find.

Safety guidelines are also included as are a number of conditioning programs for whatever level runner you might be. It also discusses heat related conditions and how to handle them. Oh, and you'll hit branches if you are not careful. So, this too is covered.

Recommended.

The color photos are really great too. It's an easy box to read.

Winmax Home Exercise Fitness Chest Expander Resistance Tube Bands, 3 Pieces
Winmax Home Exercise Fitness Chest Expander Resistance Tube Bands, 3 Pieces
Offered by win max
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Provides a good workout but no strength choices provided, March 14, 2016
I was given a free product in exchange for an honest review. With that out of the way, I'll proceed to give you my opinion. I've been very active in the fitness community for years as many of my readers know. I've used some of the best and worst bands. I have not used these bands long enough to give a totally fair review. So, what you will get is my initial opinion.

I like the bands. But, I am strong. If a person is not strong, they will be far too much resistance for them. They do not give the estimated amount of resistance given by the bands. I'm guessing 20 to 30 pounds but it's only a guess. There should be something in the package to tell you. Also, you do not have a selection of strengths. So, you are stuck with what they sell you.

I don't know how long the handles will secure the bands. The handles are very comfortable and easy on the hands. But bands tend to wear at the handle if they are not well secured. This is why I normally use another brand of band that can be attached. But, that said, the band seems strong and durable and certainly does give you a work out.

There should be instructions in the package on how to use the various appliances. One can generally figure it out I suppose if they're used to these things. But, instructions are nice to have nonetheless.

Winmax Reversible Neoprene Closed Knee Support- XL
Winmax Reversible Neoprene Closed Knee Support- XL
Offered by win max
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective pain relief for the knee, March 8, 2016
I've had knee problems for a long time and I've tried many braces and wraps and sleeves. Some work fairly well, others quite good and most not well at all. I got an XL. I am not a big person. My thigh is 22" and my calf is 14 inches. Nonetheless, I found this a bit hard to get on. But, once on, it stays in place and immediately relieves the knee pain. In fact, it eliminates it in my case. It may or may not in yours.

But what it does is to support the tendons around the knee cap and keeps the knee cap from moving around and causing pain. It is comfortable. Despite being a bit hard to pull on initially, once on you hardly know you are wearing it. It's soft and comfortable and I wear it all day with no discomfort. Of course, I don't nap or sleep in it. At the same time, it does not restrict my movement.

Highly recommended.

Disclaimer: I was given a free product in exchange for a fair and honest review. The above opinion reflects what I believe to be my honest beliefs about this product.

Jawbone UP2 Lightweight Thin Strap Fitness Tracker - Oat
Jawbone UP2 Lightweight Thin Strap Fitness Tracker - Oat
Offered by DealFisher
Price: $35.93
31 used & new from $28.75

3.0 out of 5 stars Does not perform as I'd hoped, January 31, 2016
I sent my UP24 back and got this one. It looks great and is easy to get on and off after you have done it a number of times. At first it's a bear. I like that I can wear it and my watch together. But, after a week or two, I quit getting idle alerts and that is the main reason I bought it. So, I'm returning it for one more replacement. If it fails to work on the replacement, I'm through with the UP.

Also, you do not get all your steps if that matters to you. I did some timed tests. Both times I walked but one time I would hold something in my arms to keep them immobile. In 2 minutes of walking I got over 200 steps and holding something I got 97. So in all honesty, it is not at all accurate and frankly, I doubt any pedometer you wear on your wrist is accurate. The accuracy of a pedometer is touchy and none are all that great. But I found my Fitbit One far more accurate. But, in my case, the steps are not that important. I do not live or breath steps.

I'll get the replacement next week. After I've had a chance to test it, I'll provide an update. Customer service IS quite good. Comparing it to Fitbit there is no comparison as there is NO CS with Fitbit as far as my experience goes. But, CS is not always on top of things either.

No one is going to be totally happy with everything and people will not all agree. But so far, I'm not too impressed with the UP2. I feel it's sort of a waste of money.

Scotch Super Strength Mailing Tape, 2 x 1000 Inches (143L)
Scotch Super Strength Mailing Tape, 2 x 1000 Inches (143L)
Offered by Dave Electronics
Price: $3.72
3 used & new from $3.72

5.0 out of 5 stars You can depend on this tape to do the job, January 14, 2016
Excellent tape for big jobs. I do love this tape and will certainly buy more of it. But, I really want to buy rolls I can put on my dispenser. But of all the tape I've bought, Scotch is the absolute best and this particular tape is superior to them all.

Pro Plast 2-inch Clear Packaging Tape 110 Yards (330 Feet) (6-Pack)
Pro Plast 2-inch Clear Packaging Tape 110 Yards (330 Feet) (6-Pack)

2.0 out of 5 stars Will not buy again, January 14, 2016
So many of the reviews were good that I felt comfortable buying these. Well, I'm very disgusted. The tape is not thick and it breaks when you try to wrap around the package. I depend on my tape in my business and this is a tape I'll not buy again and not sure I can even use the five rolls I have left.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20