Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM
Profile for MT > Reviews

Browse

MT's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MT RSS Feed (Silicon Valley)

Page: 1 | 2
simplehuman Adjustable Shower Caddy, Stainless Steel and Anodized Aluminum - Discontinued
Offered by American Premium Store
Price: $57.99
8 used & new from $55.23

5.0 out of 5 stars So easy to assemble and fits perfectly in my shower, June 13, 2015
So easy to assemble and fits perfectly in my shower! My soap holder that's attached to the tiled wall is in a location that makes if difficult to find a shower caddy that will fit around it. This caddy did the trick because of its ability to adjust laterally! I love it so far!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gardenia scent!, July 30, 2014
I love the gardenia-like scent of this lotion. It goes on smoothly without being sticky. The scent doesn't stay on me all day, however, so I re-apply as needed. Everyone who've smelled it loves it. Not overly floral or overpowering at all.

Clarks Women's Sugar Dust Pump,Brown Leather,6 M US
Clarks Women's Sugar Dust Pump,Brown Leather,6 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, good height, February 10, 2014
I bought these shoes in both black and brown because I wanted comfortable shoes with some height to wear at a tradeshow. These were comfortable from the moment I slipped them on. The heel is a little under 2 inches and work well with all my long dress pants. The slightly rounded toes give it a professional look without being too conservative. The padding is very comfortable and I would expect that there would still be some pain after standing in them for hours at a tradeshow, but I think the not-too-tall height will work well. I ordered these shoes in my regular size 6M and they fit true to size.

KHOMO iPad Mini / Mini 2 Retina / Mini 3 Case - DUAL Black Super Slim Cover with Rubberized back and Smart Feature (Built-in magnet for sleep / wake feature) For Apple iPad Mini Tablet
Price: $12.45
7 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and convenient, October 6, 2013
I purchased this for my sister and she absolutely loves it! She loves the rubberized backing, how easy it was to put on her iPad mini and how it wakes up her iPad as soon as she opens the cover. Overall, a great price for a quality product.

Thera-band 25872 Comfort Fit Ankle/wrist Cuff Weights, Blue, 2.5 Pounds Each Cuff, 1 Pair
Price: $28.25
6 used & new from $26.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for traveling, too!, May 12, 2013
These ankle bands are easy to put on and take off and they are comfy around the ankles. I also take them with me when traveling for work so I can continue to do my physical therapy from my hotel room. Just make sure you either check your bag or take them out when going through the security line.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable after several days of breaking in, December 31, 2012
I bought my 1st pair of Okabashi's in brown and it felt really hard on my feet for the first few days. After that, it has been very comfortable, so I decided to buy it in black. This sandal gifts me some height, which I really like, but I have noticed that the straps (on my brown pair) are starting to crack a little. I will write to Okabashi to see if they can replace it.

BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 55cm
BOSU Sport Balance Trainer, 55cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, great value!, December 31, 2012
This Bosu ball was less expensive than most ($65 compared to $100+) but it serves its purpose! It comes with a pump that allows you to easily inflate the ball before using. It also comes with a little booklet that gives you guidance on how to use the ball (several different exercises).

I've been using it on a daily basis for a couple months now and it has not deflated at all. I highly recommend this Bosu ball!

SACAS Long Bridal Satin Gloves in White One Size
SACAS Long Bridal Satin Gloves in White One Size
Offered by Petrel Yin
Price: $3.99
8 used & new from $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect length!, November 22, 2012
These gloves are 22" in length and has a satiny sheen. I wore them for Halloween to give my arms a "porcelain" look for my Living Dead Doll costume. It saved me from having to put white makeup all over my arms. They were comfy and kept my arms warm. The only improvement I could think of is they could have a tackier band at the top of the arms to keep them from sliding down. They weren't loose, by any means, but I had to pull them up higher on my arms to keep them hidden under my short sleeved dress. Overall though: a great value!

Dritz Crafters Comfort Glove-Small
Dritz Crafters Comfort Glove-Small
Price: $10.37
23 used & new from $7.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeps fingers flexible and pain free while crocheting, November 21, 2012
I bought these gloves for my Mom who is in her 70's and loves to crochet, but her fingers tend to stiffen due to arthritis. She is a petite woman of 5'2 and the small gloves fit her perfectly. She says her fingers do not stiffen when she wears them and she loves it!

Rubie's Batman Adult Mask (One Size)
Rubie's Batman Adult Mask (One Size)
Offered by Yagoozon
Price: $5.95
9 used & new from $5.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality for the price paid!, November 21, 2012
This mask is exactly as pictured and is well constructed! The material is a hard plastic that does not look or feel cheap. But be warned, it is not made for people who do not have a nose bridge. This mask was for my boyfriend's Halloween costume and it fit him pretty well (he's Caucasian), but when I tried it on, it did not fit well and hurt my face (I'm asian). Overall, I highly recommend this mask - it's a great value!

Page: 1 | 2