Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for HappyHubby > Reviews

Browse

HappyHubby's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

HappyHubby RSS Feed

5.0 out of 5 stars Very portable, April 25, 2014
This fits in my pocket and can be carried anywhere. I have yet to find a windows based system that it will not work on. Great for Military CAC use!

India Hand Held Service Call Bell Polished Brass Finish with Wooden Handle, 6" L
Price: $5.50
7 used & new from $5.45

5.0 out of 5 stars It makes a ringing noise when used, April 25, 2014
Apparently this was designed to make a ringing noise when shaken vigorously with the right hand. It also works in the left hand. Truly an amazing product!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 26, 2016 11:54 PM PST

Nice 'N Clean Baby Wipes Soft-Pack with Aloe - Unscented, Hypoallergenic, Pack/80 Wipes
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $7.24
11 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say, They're baby wipes., April 25, 2014
And that really all I have to say about that. No really. They are just wipes, you know, for wiping.

Apple MacBook MB062LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
Apple MacBook MB062LL/A 13.3-Inch Laptop
15 used & new from $144.64

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, February 9, 2014
Ok, Here it is. I tend to comment on products weather they are good or bad. First of all, I like this product. It is very nice and a good buy. I got more than I expected in that It was sold as a 2.16Ghz intel core 2 duo. I instead got a 2.40 Ghz intel Core 2 duo. I also was upgraded to an intel GMA x3100 integrated video versus the GMA 950. These were good upgrades and very appreciated. Now, the bad. It was packed to be shipped to me in Afghanistan (I am deployed) in a medium flat rate box wrapped in bubble wrap. Thank goodness this is a very sturdy laptop. It did survive. They also showed a video adapter and a mini mouse. I got neither. All in all I got a good Mac for a good price. I just think that there should have been a little more forethought in the packing and overall quality control before shipment.

*Update*

The seller has contacted me and notified me that they will be shipping the missing items. All in all I am enjoying my Mac very much and have no complaints. I am taking the seller at their word and upgrading one star for service after the sale. The packing still left a bit to be desired. Thanks to the seller for the quick response. I will certainly do business with them again!

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Use this product properly and it works well, February 2, 2014
I have used this product several times and this is what I have discovered. First of all, It does work. It will give you firmness and staying power. If you take it for the first time, it will stay with you for up to three days. Secondly, you have to drink plenty of water when you take these. If you take these and drink any alcoholic beverages, be prepared to have a headache. Not saying you can't do it, just saying you had better hydrate prior to doing it. Lastly, you have to allow 3-5 days after the effects wear off to use the product again. It may cause a temporary erection 'issue' if you don't. It states that you should not take it less than five days apart.

3,900 of 4,398 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars A military endorsement, August 10, 2012
I have served in the US Army for over 12 years. I can say that there is technology being used by the military that is rarely seen in the civilian sector. Once in a while, however, an amazing product is released by the DoD for civilian use. The 571B is one of those products. Although once called the M571B Tactical Banana Slicer (TBS)V1, they have declassified it for public use. I am glad to see this product on the market today but I will warn you now, this is a CIVILIAN model and not designed for field use!
Comment Comments (24) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 8, 2013 10:57 AM PST

Nyan Koi: Complete Collection
Nyan Koi: Complete Collection
DVD ~ Nyan Koi Complete Collection
Price: $34.99
14 used & new from $10.51

3.0 out of 5 stars Funny, April 10, 2011
The series is pretty generic all in all. The protanganist is allergic to cats and somehow contracts a cat curse after beheading a cat shrine on accident. He suddenly has the ability to talk to cats and must do 100 good deeds to end the curse or become a cat himself. Being allergic to cats it will obviously kill him. If you are into the whole Harem type anime series and like a good laugh, this one is for you. His interaction with his love interest is probably the funniest in the series. I guess I really don't care much for him spitting every time he gets excited but I can live with that.

Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable (10 Feet)
Belkin Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Cable (10 Feet)
Price: $5.99
303 used & new from $1.00

3.0 out of 5 stars StillnoPrinter, April 6, 2011
I still have not recieved this simple little cable. I placed the order on the 15th of March. How long does it take to ship to anywhere in the world? It's just a cable. I don't recommend ordering from this supplier if you are in a hurry. You will only be disappointed. An update to this posting. I was contacted by the seller immediately following this post. They offered a refund and apologized. They told me that there was a carrier error that they were unaware of. They genuinely seemed interested in my purchase. I have upgraded them for their efforts.

Sterling Silver Mizpah Medal Necklace with Stainless Steel Chains, 20" and 24"
Sterling Silver Mizpah Medal Necklace with Stainless Steel Chains, 20" and 24"
Price: $32.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, April 6, 2011
I sent this to my wife as a gift while I am in Afghanistan. It got to her very quickly. She LOVES it! Thanks!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2012 6:31 PM PST