Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for giantschick21 > Reviews

Browse

giantschick21's Profile

Customer Reviews: 35

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

giantschick21 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Contour kit, 6 Colors Professional Face Sculpting, Camouflage and Concealing Powder Makeup Blush Palette, By Beauty Bon®
Offered by Beauty Bon
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Great Buy for the Price, July 28, 2016
Pros: 1. Very fine grain. I love how natural it looks on my skin. 2. Perfect amount of pigment.
Cons: 1. The second lightest shade, one of the highlights crumbles every time I close the lid of the kit. I wasted half of it just from it falling apart on me! 2. Very scented 3. When I opened the package, the kit was COVERED in product. The presses powders come apart way too easily.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Blossom Small Pink Menstrual Cup Is Best Selling in Menstrual Cups (Small, Pink)
Offered by Blossom Family
Price: $16.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Go buy this!, July 28, 2016
This is an amazing alternative to tampons. I used it through my last period for the first time. Usually wear it with a daily panty liner, however even that was unnecessary! I had zero leakage. It was a great experience. If you feel comfortable with your own body this is a great product. I feel happy about being less wasteful and filling up landfills with plastic applicators too. :) Next I am going to add resuable panty liners to my routine for lighter days.
Comment Comment | Permalink

The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch this show!, November 22, 2015
So suspenseful. Very intense. Love the concept and the actors are doing great job!

Lasko 3542 20" Cyclone Fan with Remote Control
Lasko 3542 20" Cyclone Fan with Remote Control
Price: $39.99
45 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Best fan out there, November 12, 2015
Best fan I have ever used. The fan tilts, and it is a slim design. When it's on high power, you can feel it across the room. And it doesn't blow itself over like older boxed fans do. Probably my favorite purchase all year!

Lady Metal Single Pin Buckle Stretchy Cinch Band Waist Belt Brown
Lady Metal Single Pin Buckle Stretchy Cinch Band Waist Belt Brown
Offered by uxcell
Price: $7.03
2 used & new from $7.03

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this, November 12, 2015
The color is so weird. Looks cheap.

Spectrum Diversified 43710 Scroll Spice Wall Mount Rack, Black
Spectrum Diversified 43710 Scroll Spice Wall Mount Rack, Black
Price: $11.39
41 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase., November 12, 2015
Good sized spice rack. Great quality. Fairly easy to hang. Worth the money you pay for it or more.

Touch Ups Women's Fran Dress Sandal,Silver Glitter,6 M US
Touch Ups Women's Fran Dress Sandal,Silver Glitter,6 M US
Price: $53.99
10 used & new from $52.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Good shoes. Very pretty, November 12, 2015
Good shoes. Very pretty. However, the traction on them isn't great. Going to have to buy something to help me not slip while wearing them.

The Sims 4 - PC/Mac
The Sims 4 - PC/Mac
Price: $26.89
186 used & new from $20.44

2.0 out of 5 stars DON'T BUY WITH WINDOWS 10!, November 12, 2015
This review is from: The Sims 4 - PC/Mac (Video Game)
I used to really enjoy this game. I've always enjoyed Sims and my boyfriend bought this version for me in January. But now that I've upgraded to Windows 10, it doesn't work and it isn't compatible. Such a bummer and waste of money.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2016 4:20 PM PST

Sun Shy
Sun Shy

4.0 out of 5 stars They are an ok band. Unique songs that get ..., July 30, 2014
This review is from: Sun Shy (MP3 Music)
They are an ok band. Unique songs that get stuck in your head. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of the female vocals.

Super Pet Cheese Wedge Fun Bed for Pet Rat
Super Pet Cheese Wedge Fun Bed for Pet Rat

5.0 out of 5 stars My rats loved this!, June 3, 2013
My two rats loved this bed to pieces. It lasted a good month and a half. My ratties loved to fill it with shredded newspaper and cuddle up together in it. It lasted longer than expected and is very easy to complain. I guess the only thing I don't like about this product is that the price is a little higher than I would want. But it's worth paying the money for an exceptional product like this.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4