Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Joseph Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Carol A. Brown > Reviews

Browse

Carol A. Brown's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Carol A. Brown RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
YALUXE Women's Large Capacity Leather Smartphone Wristlet Clutch with Shoulder Strap Coffee
Offered by Yaluxe Leather
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great value, August 8, 2016
For the price, it's great. I don't know how they determined it to be a "smartphone" wristlet, but it does accommodate one (but I might not be able to hear it ring). The different compartments will keep me organized.

Silicone & Stainless Steel Long Black Pasta Server w/CoolGrip Handle & Flexedge Silicone by Cooler Kitchen
Offered by Cooler Kitchen
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great no-scratch tool., April 23, 2016
Great tool. Very happy with it and the prompt service from Cooler Kitchen.

The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars If I could rate it with zero stars, I would., February 24, 2016
I absolutely abhorred this series. I was having bad dreams about it, but couldn't stop watching. Then, dirty trick, it's all just a hoax. The worst show I've ever gotten sucked into!

Yilo - Set of Two Engineered Foam Pads for Yoga - 1" Thick - Eliminate Knee and Wrist Pain From Your Practice - Works Great with Any Yoga Mat
Offered by Yilo
Price: $29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars They do what they are advertised to do., February 10, 2016
I would have given these 5 stars if they smelled better. That being said, they do cushion my knees and wrists beautifully.

Dr. Bronner's & Sun Dog's Magic Organic Lip Balm, Naked, 0.15-Ounce Sticks (Pack of 6)
Offered by shelproducts
Price: $19.22
3 used & new from $19.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product! Keeps my lips moist, February 1, 2016
Great product! Keeps my lips moist. Rare find.

Himal 1 PCS Folding Collapsible Travel Hiking Walking Stick Trekking Pole with EVA Foam Handle (Silver-Blue)
Offered by FS Tek
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Husband loves it!, December 29, 2015
This was a gift for my husband. He loves it! It is very well made and sturdy.

Ekogrips BBQ Grilling Gloves, Most Versatile Oven Mitts & Hot Pads. Lifetime Warranty! Loved By Andrew Zimmern & Martha Stewart, Insulated & Waterproof. Total Finger, Hand, Wrist Protection. 3 Sizes!
Offered by Jolly Green Products
Price: $25.48
19 used & new from $9.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves!, January 7, 2015
These gloves definitely protect your hands from high heat. I tested them for my husband by pulling the rack and baking dish from a high-heat oven. Worked like a charm! He's looking forward to being able to put his hands over a hot grill without burning himself.

Fashion Flannel Pajama Pant, Navy/Columbia Blue, Large
Fashion Flannel Pajama Pant, Navy/Columbia Blue, Large
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $33.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flannels, December 12, 2014
WELL MADE, GOOD FABRIC - LOVE THESE!

Skechers Gowalk Autumn Slip-On Shoes, Black, 6.5 E Us
Skechers Gowalk Autumn Slip-On Shoes, Black, 6.5 E Us

5.0 out of 5 stars My "go-to" shoes, November 1, 2014
These shoes are very comfortable to wear all day long. They truly re my new "go-to" shoes. I intend to buy a pair in a different color, also. Love them.

Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Roku 3 Streaming Media Player (2014 model)
Offered by BuyersPrice
Price: $94.00
71 used & new from $55.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous source for streaming, May 11, 2014
I would recommend this product to anyone who enjoys streaming shows not available elsewhere. I just finished watching the first two seasons of House of Cards and can't decide which of the other 4 shows to watch first. Considering that I already had subscriptions to 2 of the resources which provide the entertainment, this was a no-brainer for me. Very easy to install, too. I was "up and running" in a matter of minutes.

Page: 1 | 2