Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for Amanda Koh > Reviews

Browse

Amanda Koh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amanda Koh RSS Feed (Mukilteo, WA)

Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 20 pound box
Precious Cat Cat Attract Problem Cat Training Litter, 20 pound box
Price: $13.93
13 used & new from $11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this product!, March 8, 2009
I have a cat who would "think outside the box" and I tried everything over the first 7 years to resolve the situation. (Different litter boxes and litters.) Now, I can't say it was this product alone, because when I finally found my solution - it was using this product, in conjunction with the Kitty Wonderbox litterbox. But I've had my experience with various kinds of litter, and I LOVE THIS LITTER!

I really dislike perfume smells, and was concerned about chemicals and the environment, so I stayed away from clay litter for the longest time. I used Swheat Litter for quite a long time, preferring that among most of the biodegradeable litters. I've tried the corn, paper pellets and pine - and all of them would be OK, but still leave a bit of a smell. At that time, I still preferred them, though, because they didn't have perfumes or chemicals AND were better for the environment. But, I still had a house that REEKED of URINE! (One of my cat's was still peeing on the floor.) So, I came full circle when finding this one because it has no perfumes - just a very light herbal scent and the odor is TRULY FRESH! I was hesitant at first, because it was clay, and I didn't want to add to the landfill... (same with the disposable Wonderbox.) But... it (they both) have been a GOD SEND!

First of all, my cat found success in using this litter/box combo. And now, if all that happened was the cat began peeing in the litter, I would have been overjoyed - but that happened PLUS I found a combination cat litter/box which has NO ODOR! I DO NOT SMELL OUR LITTER ANYMORE!!! I even get down at cat level to smell it, and am blown away that there really isn't an odor after more than a week of use! This has excellent odor control.... and in combination with the Wonderbox, I am truly blown away. I would recommend this for people having open houses/trying to sell their home - use both of these products together. I know of another FRESH, (non-smelling - non-perfumed) product for cleaning any accidents, too, that I've been using for several years. Wish it was sold on Amazon so I could write a review on it! Search NOGC to find it. (They sell different products - but I love B.O.S.S. the most - you'd be amazed how blood will disappear with it!)

Oh - but I will say - you may not need to buy the more expensive Cat Attract... I RECENTLY discovered the other clay litter by the same company - and have started using it instead. If your cat has a problem, maybe start with Cat Attract for consistency of scent, until the cat is fully accustomed to it, then you could try this... You can buy the herbal additive by this same company, and get their regular clay litter in the Blue bag (which still has no perfumes/smell) - and I sprinkle that additive on top occasionally. I find it is cheaper, and I like the scent of the herbal - and so do the cats... (that's how I KNOW they like it - they come in from the other room with this ultra "I gotta use that litter now" look when I sprinkle it on top.) And I really like the smell of it - so it's nice to sprinkle on an amount that I can smell too, every once in awhile. Just a suggestion!

Oh, and as another tip if your cat isn't using his/her box - (mine hated covered boxes, because he felt trapped/unsafe - he had an unfortunate mishap with another cat when he was a kitten.) I witnessed it, and it took me awhile to put the pieces together to understand the root of the problem. But that was a big thing for him! Having an open litter box makes a BIG difference for him! That's not all of it - but that's a piece of my puzzle, that may help someone else.... good luck! (and sorry I wrote so much - hard to say it all in a short amount!)
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 16, 2014 9:33 PM PST

Dance of the Four Winds: Secrets of the Inca Medicine Wheel
Dance of the Four Winds: Secrets of the Inca Medicine Wheel
by Alberto Villoldo
Price: $14.46
83 used & new from $1.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Now one of my favorite books, July 5, 2007
I absolutely loved reading this story, and haven't read any story as stimulating since The Celestine Prophesy.... the difference, of course being - that this book recounts true life experiences. This was an engaging, enjoyable read with many eye opening insights into other ways and worlds. I have vivid memories of the images and experiences described in this book. Fascinating!

The 5 Year Journal
The 5 Year Journal
by Doreene Clement
22 used & new from $15.41

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite keepsakes, May 18, 2007
This review is from: The 5 Year Journal (Hardcover)
I have just begun my 4th year of my Five Year Journal. My journal is not the new, colorful, "for women" one - but is one of the original, dark forest green ones, with embossed gold leaf lettering and filled with many inspiring quotes, as I imagine the new one is filled with as well.

I just wanted to say that I have LOVED this journal so much - I have bought several over the years as gifts for others - particularly people who are goal oriented. This was Doreene's intention with the journal, was to be able to see, at a glance, how one has evolved over several years. It is such a treat to be filling out my journal, and to glance at the entries above it, to see how different my life has become, and how much has improved over the years. It's also fun just to note to my husband before bedtime, when I've discovered it is the one year anniversary of some unique event in our lives.

Myself, I like to write a lot - so I have a hard time keeping my words in the 3 lines....... I know I am supposed to be brief and succinct..... That's not really possible for me, I don't believe! But I've managed by filling in the margins when necessary. And, it has been good to keep me "in check". But - I do also keep a "long winded" journal, as well, which I fill out in the mornings. That helps with my expressions, but I almost never go back to read anything I've written in those.

In comparison, The Five Year Journal serves as a signpost, to the major events and feelings that have occurred in my life, and I know it will be an indispensable library of information in the future, as I will certainly continue to use these Five Year Journals for as long as I can foresee.