Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for sarah > Reviews

Browse

sarah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

sarah RSS Feed

95% Garcinia Cambogia Extract - Pure HCA - Energy, Focus & Weight Loss Supplement - Works Fast for Women and Men - Appetite Suppressant for All Diets -USA Made by Nature Bound, 60 Capsules(Pack of 1)
Offered by Global Resources
Price: $30.00
5 used & new from $19.55

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked for me. I have lost almost 15lbs ..., July 29, 2015
It worked for me. I have lost almost 15lbs with no additional effort. I just followed the directions on the bottle. I am also a vegetarian so that may have helped me out. Not that meat eaters are unhealthy, its just that I can't really go and get fast food for a quick meal, I have less options.

Alki'i Suede Palm Wool Thermal Insulation Fingerless Texting Work Gloves with Mitten Cover, Gray, One Size
Offered by Feel Good Apparel

D&K Monarchy Women's Seamless Full Length Thick Fleece Leggings, Black/Compression Waist, 0-12
Price: $13.69
2 used & new from $13.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, December 17, 2014
The best leggings ever. You won't be disappointed. Just got my 3rd pair today.

Totes Titanium Auto-Open/Close Umbrella
Totes Titanium Auto-Open/Close Umbrella

5.0 out of 5 stars New Version is Great!, March 9, 2012
I had a totes titanium auto open auto closed umbrella and I loved it but I ended up losing it on a family vacation. I purchased one from this listing but received a Totes blue line. I was confused and slightly irritated but through some research (which included contacting totes) I learned that the totes titanium auto open auto close (item 07303) was replaced by the totes blue line. Now that I have been using the blue line I have found that I like it a little bit more than the old version. For the most part it is the same the only difference is the grip is all rubber which is comfortable and I am able to get a better grip on it when it is windy.

My Pillow Pet Dolphin - Large (Light Blue)
My Pillow Pet Dolphin - Large (Light Blue)
Offered by Buy A Lot
Price: $16.31
15 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, January 20, 2012
This item is just adorable but it was bigger than I thought it was going to be, I thought it would be a small travel size pillow and more of a stuffed animal but this thing opens up to be a full sized pillow. It is a great item for the price! It will definitely exceed your expectations, it is well made.

Vintage Black Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
Vintage Black Wayfarer Style Sunglasses
Offered by SSAA Accessories
Price: $5.61
6 used & new from $1.75

5.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, January 13, 2012
I got these for a party and spent about $7 (that includes shipping, which was more than the item). They were exactly what I expected from a pair of sunglasses I found under the toys and games category. I think a lot of the other people that commented on this product weren't paying much attention to what they were spending their money on. Mine didn't come damaged they are just cheaply made (they survived the party, barely). If you are looking for a pair of novelty glasses these are it. I wouldn't suggest them for everyday wear, they are not very durable and they probably don't have any UV protection at all (that matters to people). I got what a paid for and because I took the time to read the item description I knew exactly what I was going to get. You can't be surprised when exactly what you expect to happen happens. Lets all at least try to be reasonably intelligent consumers.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars These are fake!, January 11, 2012
The box and the hair straightener shown in image are a knock off. I am telling you all this with 100% certainty. I am familiar with the website that they ordered these from and the overseas company that manufacturers them and these sellers paid a VERY small fraction of what they are charging for this fake product. Beware of these they are cheaply made!