Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School
Profile for Brian M > Reviews

Browse

Brian M's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brian M RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Tub Grip Clear anti-slip bathtub coating
Tub Grip Clear anti-slip bathtub coating
Offered by SlipDoctors
Price: $16.95
5 used & new from $10.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 2, 2016
It worked fine for me. After a year it's still holding up.

The Jungle - John Milton #9 (John Milton Thrillers)
The Jungle - John Milton #9 (John Milton Thrillers)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 2, 2016
Really enjoy Mr. Dawson's style of writing. Read all his work so far.

Dorman 741-348 Nissan Front Driver Side Window Regulator with Motor
Dorman 741-348 Nissan Front Driver Side Window Regulator with Motor
Price: $49.84
73 used & new from $26.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly in my 2006 Nissan Frontier. There are ..., July 2, 2016
Fit perfectly in my 2006 Nissan Frontier. There are videos on YouTube that show you how to remove the door panel and also how to remove the old motor/reg and install the new one. It was easier than I thought it would be to do it. I think the hardest part was getting the armrest to pop up. :)

GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower
GreenWorks 25022 12 Amp Corded 20-Inch Lawn Mower
Price: $156.42
41 used & new from $116.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Styrofoam,,, no problem!, March 14, 2016
Should of done this a long time ago. I thought going electric equaled less power but I was wrong. Have a yard in Nv that's half weeds, half grass and some dirt thrown in for good measure. I thought an electric mower would struggle with it, but I used it for the first time today and I had power to spare. Started on the highest cut setting just to try it out, but I was soon down to the lowest cut setting and it worked great.
Set up was a snap, no tools needed. Looks to be well constructed and of sturdy material. The only negative was caused by myself.
I was in such a hurry to try it out after putting it together I plugged it in and turned it on and that's when I discovered the styrofoam packing
material that protects the blade. To the GreenWorks credit, it went through it like, well like a sharp mower blade through styrofoam! :)
Maybe there's a warning there somewhere in the manual about that styrofoam, but real men don't read those until after they break something. :)
Seriously tho,just had it for a day now and I'm thoroughly pleased with this purchase. I'll update as time goes by, say 6 months and a year.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2016 7:53 AM PDT

Makita ML180 18-Volt Pivoting Head Flashlight
Makita ML180 18-Volt Pivoting Head Flashlight
Price: $45.00
10 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This was the best price around, February 18, 2016
My old makita flashlight wore out and I was looking for a replacement. This was the best price around. Came on time and works great.

AFTER THE DYING TIME: Book 2 in The Dying Time Trilogy
AFTER THE DYING TIME: Book 2 in The Dying Time Trilogy
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved both books 1 & 2, February 8, 2016
Loved both books 1 & 2. Waiting for book number three to come out.

Galaxy S6 Case, Caseology® [Wavelength Series] Textured Pattern Grip Cover [Black / Black] [Shock Proof] for Samsung Galaxy S6 (2015) - Black / Black
Offered by Caseology®
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleased with the look and feel,, February 8, 2016
This Case was bought for the first smartphone I've ever owned. I didn't know if I would be a person who would accidentally drop my phone a lot or not. so this case seem to be kind of in the middle of the really protective cases and the really thin cases that show off the phone more than protect. Well I really like how it looks and feels on the Galaxy s6 but I haven't dropped it yet to see if it'll protect it or not. Hopefully I won't but it does look like a strong and sturdy case that would give it some pretty good protection if I do.

Torin T83006 SUV Service Jack - 3 Ton
Torin T83006 SUV Service Jack - 3 Ton
Price: $64.11
7 used & new from $54.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great!, February 8, 2016
I used it to put on new brakes and rotors on my pickup truck. Very happy and satisfied with the purchase.

Torin T43006 SUV Jack Stands - 3 Ton, 1 pair
Torin T43006 SUV Jack Stands - 3 Ton, 1 pair
Price: $28.58
6 used & new from $28.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price, good stands, February 8, 2016
Good price, good stands! I used them to change my brakes and rotors all the way around on my truck and they worked like you would hope that the would, not a problem.

WD Blue 1TB SATA 6 Gb/s 7200 RPM 64MB Cache 3.5 Inch Desktop Hard Drive (WD10EZEX)
Price: $49.99
188 used & new from $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for me., February 8, 2016
I've always had good luck with Western Digital drives and this one seems to be no exception. Only regret is I should have bought a 3 terabyte one. ;)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6