Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for B > Reviews

Browse

B's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B RSS Feed (NYC, NY)

Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking
by Allen Carr
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I READ THIS BOOK 4 YRS AGO, HAVENT SMOKED SINCE, September 9, 2002
I was recommended this book by an ex-heavy smoker (40 a day). he said it worked for him and gave me a copy. I smoked for 10 years, and have been a non-smoker again for 4 years.
I tried to read it once (out of peer pressure) and never got to the end of it. 6 months later I retried reading it, this time I finished reading it. I havent smoked since.
I dont miss smoking at all. Yet I'm not a smoker.. I like the smell of fresh smoke, I can see why the ritual of smoking appeals to smokers, I dont mind if others smoke but I have absolutely NO desire to smoke.
Its a cheap painless way to quit. Try it.The book is an easy common sense read but really does change your perception.