Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for terickson > Reviews

Browse

terickson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

terickson RSS Feed (Washington D.C.)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Gabby Skye Women's Solid Sleeveless Dress, Ink, Large
Gabby Skye Women's Solid Sleeveless Dress, Ink, Large
Price: $52.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect slip on dress, August 3, 2016
This is an amazing dress. I am seriously thinking of ordering another just in case anything happens to this one. It looks much more expensive than it is. I thought it was black, but it is instead a very dark navy, which I actually prefer. Very flattering, it just slips on and skims any bumps without clinging. At the same time, it hugs your curves so you don't look like you're wearing a tent. This delicate balance is VERY hard to find in a dress for us curvy girls. Fits beautifully, hits just above my knee. Enough of a low neck without showing cleavage -- again, just right. Easy to dress up or down. Just add a blazer and you could take it to work -- throw on a cardigan and tights and it would also work in winter. If this came in other colors I would order every single one.

Julian Taylor Women's Vine Printed Sleeveless Dress, Navy/Taupe, Large
Julian Taylor Women's Vine Printed Sleeveless Dress, Navy/Taupe, Large
Price: $52.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and flattering!, June 22, 2016
My Holy Grail summer dress. It is impossible for me to find dresses that fit me right. I have small shoulders, a large bust, small waist and big hips. Dresses are either too tight or tent-like on me. This dress is a dream. It actually looks much better in person that onscreen. Very flattering, hangs beautifully, will not wrinkle. It has a lacy see through back, so you can wear it with a beige bra, or I usually add a small cardigan. You can dress it up or down. I'm thinking of ordering another one just in case something happens to this one! That's how much I love it. I'm usually between a 10 and a 12. I ordered a Large in this and it fits like it was made for me. I've gotten so many compliments.

BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Micaela V-Neck Sleeveless Woven Top
BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Micaela V-Neck Sleeveless Woven Top
Price: $58.53 - $74.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this top, June 16, 2016
This is my go to top for the summer. I got it in Black, in a Large, and it fits PERFECTLY. It's a heavier crepe, which means it hangs beautifully, doesn't wrinkle, and doesn't cling. Armholes allow you to wear a bra. Length works so well, covers a tummy but does not make you look matronly. I usually wear a size 12 or Large in tops and this was true to size and flattering.

Karen Kane Women's Lace Overlay Tank Top, Wine Black, Large
Karen Kane Women's Lace Overlay Tank Top, Wine Black, Large

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good!, February 27, 2016
This product looks SO cheap in person. And though I usually have to get a smaller size in Karen Kane, this top was enormous. I got a Large, but should have ordered a Medium. Still, the lace is very itchy and stiff, and the burgundy is very cheap looking fabric. Did not work for me at all. Sent it back.

Decora 10Pcs/Bag High Quality PU Holland Mini Tulip Artificial Flower Real Touch for Wedding,Room,Home,Hotel,Party Decoration and Holiday Gift(White)
Offered by DECORA
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, February 27, 2016
Just received these. They are gorgeous! I was nearly put off by some of the negative reviews -- maybe I was lucky, but these are divine. In fact, the stems are moldable so I was able to put them in a shorter vase. I'm trying to sell a house, so didn't want to keep replenishing flowers in every room, but I also didn't want nasty plastic flowers that look cheap. These look real, the colors are bright and lovely. I may never go back to flowers that die!

Cultural Lessons en Español: Kindergarten through Eighth Grade
Cultural Lessons en Español: Kindergarten through Eighth Grade
by Adriana M. Amaro
Price: $19.95
19 used & new from $15.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic and innovative, November 25, 2015
This is the best book I've ever seen on learning a new language. Not only do you learn Spanish in an entertaining way, but you also learn about culture as well. The activities are well thought out, engaging, and easy to follow. While you may think this is targeted for kids, It's also great for adult learners. What I find especially interesting about this approach is that it's a blueprint of lesson plans for how to learn ANY language. Great for language teachers too. I could also see this for grandparents looking for a learning activity to do with their grandkids, especially if they are Spanish speakers who want their grandkids to remember their language and heritage. Really amazing, beautiful book.

Jockey Women's Tops Supersoft Camisole, blue velvet, L
Jockey Women's Tops Supersoft Camisole, blue velvet, L

5.0 out of 5 stars feels amazing. I am ordering one of these in every ..., November 24, 2015
Softest camisole I have found. Doesn't pill, feels amazing. I am ordering one of these in every color. Worth the extra price.

Sachajuan Dark Volume Powder-6.8 oz
Sachajuan Dark Volume Powder-6.8 oz
Price: $19.17
11 used & new from $16.89

3.0 out of 5 stars This product is GREAT as a volumizer and dry shampoo, November 24, 2015
This product is GREAT as a volumizer and dry shampoo. HOWEVER, I thought it would be darker than it is. It leaves a light brown residue you have to brush out. This is better than those which leave a white residue, but I was hoping this would double as a root cover up. It does not, if you have dark hair. This would work perfectly on light brown or dark blonde hair.

BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Jay Sleeveless Lace Yoke Top, Blue Depths, Large
BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Jay Sleeveless Lace Yoke Top, Blue Depths, Large

5.0 out of 5 stars but perfect everywhere else, November 24, 2015
Absolutely gorgeous top. It's just a bit tight on the hips, but perfect everywhere else.

BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Peyton Ikat Jacquard A-Line Skirt
BCBGMAXAZRIA Women's Peyton Ikat Jacquard A-Line Skirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect skirt, August 12, 2015
I love this skirt. I bought it for a vacation and have been wearing it all the time. You can dress it up or down. It IS a heavier fabric, but I like that. No clinging where you don't want it to cling. And it's not too short. Very flattering for us curvy girls.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5