Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Back to School
Profile for Hello Happy > Reviews

Browse

Hello Happy's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1116
Top Reviewer Ranking: 444

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hello Happy RSS Feed (USA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Nature Made Vitamelts Calcium Tablets, Raspberry Crème, 100 Count
Nature Made Vitamelts Calcium Tablets, Raspberry Crème, 100 Count

4.0 out of 5 stars Good flavor., August 28, 2016
I love these tablets! I use them almost every day, especially at night when I have restless leg syndrome. It always immediately helps and I love how they so easily dissolve without water since I take them while in bed in the middle of the night. Good flavor, too.

Sweetiee Ring 925 Sterling Silver Cuff Ring, with 18K Gold Plated Laurel Wreath, 17.5mm
Offered by Sweetiee Jewelry Mall
Price: $15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty!, August 28, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. I like this delicate ring and the golden leaves are so pretty. It can be easily adjusted to fit almost any ring size. As shown, I would say that the ring would be about a size 5 or 6. It might be nice to have the leaves from the two limbs interlock without overlapping. I think it is prettier than the photo shows.

Lovely Sweetiee 925 Sterling Silver Cuff Ring, 24K Gold Plated Cat Ears, Platinum, 18mm
Offered by Sweetiee Jewelry Mall
Price: $17.99

4.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, August 28, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. My daughter loves her cat. And her new kitten. So for her birthday this year, we got her this cute cat ring! The original sizing is 7, but it's a cuff ring, so it adjusts underneath to fit almost anyone. The golden ears are super cute! The backs of the ears are cupped and left in silver, rough on the inside. So the only issue is whether to wear it with the golden ears facing you or everyone else. I'm pretty sure my daughter will want to wear it with the gold facing her. So cute!

Kissyan Sterling Silver Dancing Diamond Pendant Necklace 1 Carat 6.5 mm Cubic Zircon 16 inch
Offered by KissYan
Price: $26.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Stunning!, August 28, 2016
This is a truly beautiful necklace. It comes in an intensely glittery box, and the necklace glitters just as much. The silvery box chain is quite fine and lovely. The pendant itself is of silvery filigree and is a half inch wide and 1/4 inch thick. Within is the "dancing diamond," which moves, glittering inside, responding to my every breath. As it quivers, the facets catch the light and the overall effect is simply beautiful (without becoming garish) and I love how it dresses up every outfit I've worn it with. Love it!

Crenova Game and Trail Hunting Camera 12MP 1080P HD With Time Lapse 65ft 120° Wide Angle Infrared Night Vision 42pcs IR LEDs 2.4" LCD Screen Scouting Camera Digital Surveillance Camera
Offered by Gbargain
Price: $269.99
3 used & new from $98.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., August 24, 2016
This was my first trail cam and I have to say this really exceeds my expectations. My brother has a few camera from other brands and he is even envious of this item! This one is smaller and sleeker than the others he has, which is great. The best features have got to be the time lapse and the battery life! I set the cam to a 90-second time lapse and it took pictures for three days! I was lucky I put a big memory card in. We got some great photos, and this should be a big help for Elk season. It's one thing to find evidence of elk in the area, and it's quite another to actually see the elk for yourself. Now, we won't have to take time off from work to scout for hunting locations. We already know exactly where we'll be when the hunt starts. Another helpful feature is the trial mode which helps greatly with aiming the camera. You can view on the display screen what the camera will see in this or that location, so you can be exactly sure what area will capture. The camo pattern is sleek and effective. The camera comes with all the basic mounting materials to hook it up to a smaller tree or large branches. I think it's an great deal for the price and I would recommend it to anyone.

Fed & Fit: A 28 Day Food & Fitness Plan to Jump-Start Your Life with Over 175 Squeaky-Clean Paleo Recipes
by Cassy Joy Garcia
Price: $23.22
61 used & new from $17.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book!, August 23, 2016
First, Fed & Fit is a big book — 400 pages! — and is 8.5 x 11 inches. And some of these kinds of books, offered by popular bloggers/podcasters — like author Cassy Joy Garcia (fedandfit.com) — can end up overstuffed a lot of dubious filler. This is the exception, though, and the whole is really quite exceptional, too! The design throughout is very well done, with a great layout, lovely color scheme, well-chosen typography, and beautiful photography of each recipe. The writing is clear, engaging, and friendly. The book explains key nutritional and health factors before offering a food and fitness plan that is well-conceived and would be helpful, I think, for almost anyone. I especially like how she takes into account your mental state, and explains how and what you might be thinking as you go through the program. The recipes are, in a word, fantastic, and the sorts of things everyone in the family will enjoy, whether they’re doing paleo, the program, or neither one. My family really enjoys her “Really Good Chicken & Sausage Gumbo,” which is fantastic, with or without the Dirty “Rice” (made with cauliflower). “The Panang Curry My Husband Loves” is a dish my husband loves, too. There are exercises, also photographed clearly, for the fitness plan, which are straightforward calisthenic-CrossFit style exercises. This is a really beautiful book that’s a big help to me taking charge of my health.

Aromanice Goat Milk Shower Cream,Lavender,Daily Nourishing Moisturizing,620ML(20.9 Oz)
Offered by Aromanice
Price: $30.60

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality!, August 21, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. This liquid body wash works very well, even in small amounts. It seems to focus less on "lots of bubbles" and more on "silky smooth skin" which is great. Some body washes I've used in the past are trying to do the "silky" thing, but in the end are mostly just hard to wash off. This doesn't have that problem and rinses away easily while leaving skin clean, soft, and smelling fresh and wonderful. It's really hard for me to pinpoint the exact scent, which is a blend of several things (Is that, um, pine? Maybe a drop of patchouli?) but regardless, it smells very good without being too strong, weak, or perfumey. The pump is wide and easy to use, yet when it arrives, it's quite close to the lid, so I needed some long pliers to hold the smooth ring in place, while I spun the pump counter-clockwise, but if you have narrow fingers, it shouldn't be a problem.

Aromanice Goat Milk Shampoo,Shea Butter,Nourishing,620ML(20.9 Oz)
Aromanice Goat Milk Shampoo,Shea Butter,Nourishing,620ML(20.9 Oz)
Offered by Aromanice
Price: $31.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality shampoo!, August 21, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. Wow, this shampoo is the perfect blend of soft and clean. With a lot of shampoos, it seems like you can get soft, OR clean, but not both. And yet, here this is. It doesn't require too much shampoo to get hair clean (even after a tough workout), nor does it leave my hair squeaky/tangle-y clean. It's a great blend of clean and moisturizing. Likewise, the consistency is neither too thick or too thin. Just right. There's an up-front scent that smells "clean," and underneath a blend which smells similar to a fine perfume I can't quite put my finger on. Regardless it smells really nice and leaves my hair clean and manageable. I love the packaging design, too, although my only criticism for this, and really many other shampoos, is could they please write "shampoo" or "conditioner" or "body wash" larger? I bathe before putting my contacts, so it's often hard for me to find and read which is which. Other than that, excellent quality shampoo!

Balichun (42 Oz Down Filled) Luxury Striped Damask 750 Fill Power Oversized Queen Cotton Down Comforter, White
Offered by BaliChun
Price: $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible!, August 20, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. This white comforter is both gorgeous and wonderful to sleep with. The subtle stripes, the twin piping, the plush filling, and the soft fabric are all the finest I've ever seen -- and enjoyed. I love it! It's wonderful to curl up underneath, so comfy!! It seems to be on the warmer side, which is perfect for me since it seems like I'm waiting for my feet to warm-up for half of the night. it's definitely excellent bedding, raised to a level I wasn't aware even existed. Plus, it's really beautiful, too!

Balichun Bed Pillows Standard/Queen/King Size Goose Feather and Down Pillow 100% Cotton Cover Super Soft Filling with Down&Feather(Queen, White)
Offered by BaliChun
Price: $165.90
2 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made!, August 20, 2016
A review sample was provided for free or at a discounted price for the testing and evaluation of the product, and writing and posting a review. This is a very well-made pillow, which is quite firm, comfortable, and generally a pleasure to use. I've used feather pillows where they stuck out and were really uncomfortable, but this one has the feathers in the middle, so I didn't have any problems with that at all. Most down/feather pillows also seem to just collapse when I lay my head down. This works the opposite way -- it is really quite thick, and firm. I can tell it is very well made and I also often use it as a body pillow when I rest. It's a very fine and lovely pillow.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20