Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for C. S. > Reviews

Browse

C. S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

C. S. RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Sharper Image SBT559LM Universal Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Headphones with Mic, Lime
Offered by AMZ Deals Inc.
Price: $30.00
5 used & new from $30.00

5.0 out of 5 stars long battery life and great sound, August 20, 2016
absolutely love these headphones! they are a bit bulky, but the sound quality is great, the microphone in them lets your voice come across clearly, and the battery life, at least in my experience, has lasted about 18 hours before finally dying. The have a fairly decent distance you can roam from your bluetooth source, overall, imo, it is the whole package.

BÖHM Bluetooth Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones with Inline Microphone - Black / Silver
Offered by Seller1ON1
Price: $159.99
14 used & new from $69.00

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money., August 20, 2016
i do not know why there are so many positive reviews of these headphones. These headphones are terrible. I work long hours in loud areas and hate corded headphones, i am always snagging the cords on something. I have ordered about 6 different brands of cordless headphones and these are, hands down, the WORST. i have tried in ear, ear cuff and over ear, personally, i like the over ear, due to the loud areas in which i work.

I rely on my headphones to deliver quality sound and long play time as well as a decent distance from my phone which is my source of music. Every other brand scored a good to amazing, these however, were terrible. The sound is distorted and tinny, the distance is short compared to other options and the battery length (without using the sound dampening feature) is short, if you use the sound dampening feature, the battery life is ridiculously short. I really don't want to get started on the sound dampening feature, it is really ridiculous, it is next to useless and there is barely a discernible difference. I really wanted to like these, because lets face it, they are a good looking pair of headphones, but sadly that is their only redeeming quality and i demand more from my headphone than just good looks.

Over all, do not buy these, i would seriously recommend Sharper Image SBT559LM, they have a ridiculously long battery life, great sound quality, clear microphone quality and they are comfortable, just my two cents.

Coverking Custom Fit Front 50/50 Bucket Seat Cover for Select Dodge Nitro Models - Premium Leatherette 2-Tone (Red with Black Sides)
Price: $214.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Pleasantly pleased, June 18, 2016
They fit wonderfully, look great and feel soft and smooth, not like real leather, but still very nice. Very pleased with my purchase

Evolve - Xbox One
Evolve - Xbox One
Offered by TECH&TOYS
Price: $12.99
194 used & new from $4.31

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money/time, June 18, 2016
This review is from: Evolve - Xbox One (Video Game)
Bought this for $9.99 and i feel cheated. Playing as the monster is next to impossible, targeting if way off. i did not read reviews of the game before hand, should have, but i thought, '$10 for a game, okay, I'll give ir a try.' Considering the name, i expected something more along the lines of spore, where you kind of 'design' a monster trough evolution, that would have been way more fun.

Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Case, Black
Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster Electric Guitar Case, Black
Price: $125.34
11 used & new from $119.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case, February 23, 2016
Great hard shell travel case, fits my Fender Squier Strat great, except it is tight where my strap connects to my guitar.

Tether Tug XL - Interactive Dog Toy - Outdoor Dog Toys XL
Tether Tug XL - Interactive Dog Toy - Outdoor Dog Toys XL
Offered by Wireless Everything
Price: Click here to see our price
29 used & new from $49.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, February 23, 2016
I bought this based upon the picture, expecting a toy my great danes could play with (2 of my danes are on the small side, only @ 100lbs each) the toy I received only sticks out of the ground about 30" or so, which is the same height as my dogs, the pole is in the ground about @ 16" (there is a plastic sleeve at the bottom of the pole that i took as a guideline for how far it should be in the ground) had i known the toy would not stick out of the ground 55", i would not have bought it. My pup does enjoy tugging on it though.

PattyBoutik Women's Raglan V Neck Ruched Sides Top (Blue XL)
PattyBoutik Women's Raglan V Neck Ruched Sides Top (Blue XL)
Offered by PattyBoutik
Price: $32.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 3, 2015
super soft and very comfy, but stylish. I love Patty Boutik

Patagonia Women's Drifter AC Vibram Hiking Shoe,Feather Grey,10 M US
Patagonia Women's Drifter AC Vibram Hiking Shoe,Feather Grey,10 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE these shoes, July 3, 2015
LOVE these shoes!
The footbed of these shoes are AMAZING. I am on my feet 12hr/day 6 days/week and no sore feet with these. previously, I wore some regular sneakers and my feet would hurt so bad after only a couple hours. I would get terrible plantar fasciitis pains in my heels and into my arch, so much that going up and down stairs would be torture. With these, no pain. WILL buy again, well worth the money.

Maxxima MLN-50 5 LED Night Light With Dusk to Dawn Sensor, 25 Lumens Plug In (Pack of 2)
Offered by Maxxima
Price: $10.99
5 used & new from $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars perfect for near a stairwell, July 3, 2015
VERY bright night lights, perfect for near a stairwell, just not in your room or in the hallway right outside your room.

UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with Camera RTF Mode 2
UDI U818A 2.4GHz 4 CH 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter with Camera RTF Mode 2
Offered by MetaRetail
Price: $59.82
30 used & new from $39.99

3.0 out of 5 stars very fun little learner quad, July 3, 2015
Not a bad little toy, but it is made in China, so not of the best quality. I purchased this as a learner quad and overall am fairly pleased with it, but I have a couple issues and am returning the one I purchased for a replacement. I love Amazon for that alone. It is an amusing little quad, with red, white and blue LED's that do make it look like a UFO at night.

Pros:
-Easy to fly. It has forward,backward trim buttons to orient it into a moderately stable and balanced position. (I am not fully convinced my trim buttons were working properly, I could not get the UFO to hold a balanced position indoors out of drafts, but I could get a fairly balanced position)
-Cheap, so if it does break, you are not out much.
-It is fairly flimsy/flexible, but the design seems moderately sturdy/forgiving for such a delicate instrument. and you can buy replacement parts if something does break.
-Amazingly clear HD video

Cons:
-the manual... oh boy, the manual. VERY poorly translated, however, it did provide about 30mins of amusement while we read it and deciphered what was meant. Here is a headline from the manual "Addiction instructions for receipt board"
-Run time, only 6-7 mins on the battery provided. I did buy a 5 pack of spare batteries, but it doesn't make up for the fact you have to land it every 5 mins to change batteries.

Problems I had:
-The charger is supposed to have a red light when charging and change to green when done charging. Mine did not do that. When I plugged just the charger in, the red light was on. When I plugged the battery in and ten plugged the charger into the wall,(which is the directions in the manual) the light did not come on. The charger also got very hot while charging.
-The camera did take video, however, my video files were corrupted and the video skipped. what I saw of the video was very clear and of a considerably better grade than I would have thought given the fact that you can't even tell it has a camera on it.

Overall, I am mostly pleased with the product and will happily await my replacement.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10