Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports
Profile for mt2hi > Reviews

Browse

mt2hi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 52

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mt2hi RSS Feed (New England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
KIND Bars, Dark Chocolate Nuts & Sea Salt, Gluten Free, 1.4 Ounce Bars, 12 Count
Price: $12.86
95 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nutty dark chocolate snack., August 15, 2016
A lot of these energy/snack bars are repackaged candy bars. This brand is different. I like this for a quick snack - lots of nuts and delicious dark chocolate.

Numi Organic Tea Gunpowder Green, Full Leaf, Loose Leaf, Temple of Heaven Green Tea, 16 Ounce Bag
Price: $16.63
11 used & new from $16.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Gunpowder Green - Love it!, August 15, 2016
Great tasting gunpowder green tea! My go-to morning brew!

TheraBreath Dentist Recommended PerioTherapy HEALTHY GUMS Oral Rinse, 16.9 Ounce (Pack of 2)
Price: $19.48
5 used & new from $17.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste - hope it helps my tartar problem., August 15, 2016
Great oral rinse. Does not burn, I like the taste. I have not been back to the dentist after I started using this, so I really don't know how effective this is. I will be re-ordering again.

Norpro Pasta Machine
Norpro Pasta Machine
Offered by Kitchen Outfitters Inc.
Price: $27.49
32 used & new from $17.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pasta, February 23, 2016
This review is from: Norpro Pasta Machine (Kitchen)
Gave it as a gift to our daughter, they like it and makes great pasta.

The Negative Calorie Diet: Lose Up to 10 Pounds in 10 Days with 10 All You Can Eat Foods
by Rocco DiSpirito
Price: $16.87
117 used & new from $9.29

4.0 out of 5 stars Losing Weight!, February 23, 2016
Losing weight, the 10 day smoothie cleanse and 20 day diet plan helped my wife and me to lose about 10 pounds each. It's not rocket science, cut down on fat/oil, plus get sugar, alcohol, and wheat (bread, gluten) out of your diet, and you lose weight. Lots of healthy fruits and veggies in smoothies and meals and you feel better - common sense, really. Not a lot of breakfast meal recipes, but a smoothie is the best way to start the day anyway.

Sunartec Toothbrush Heads for Philips Sonicare HX6053/54, Diamond Clean, Easy Clean, Flex Care, Healthy White, Hydro Clean, 4-Pack
Offered by Sunartec
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toothbrush heads, February 23, 2016
Great alternative to 'brand named' toothbrush heads. I will buy again.

Probiotic: Clinically Proven DE111®: #1 Best Non-GMO Probiotics Supplement - 60 Day Supply - 100% Money Back Guarantee - Improve Digestive Health, Bowel Regularity, Boost Immunity & Energy

5.0 out of 5 stars It works!, February 23, 2016
This worked as advertised. Seemed fresh, and helped my digestive tract. I took it daily, and if I missed a day, I felt off - so my non-scientific analysis is it works.

Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N ADSL Modem Router (GT784WN)
Actiontec 300 Mbps Wireless-N ADSL Modem Router (GT784WN)
Price: $63.55
126 used & new from $38.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Caution: Does not support VDSL2, July 6, 2015
I have to return this modem because it is not compatible with my DSL service. It is not Actiontec's problem - just be aware that there is a newer, faster DSL service available that is called VDSL2. Actiontec makes most DSL modems for ISP's but this model does not do VDSL2. I had checked with CenturyLink about purchasing this modem, and I was told it would work. I ended up purchasing a CenturyLink Self-Install kit from a local BestBuy that included an Actiontec C1000A modem/router in order to get CenturyLink to work in my area (again a warning - CenturyLink has different line modes in different areas of town - 5 miles from here, they only offer ADSL).

I give Actiontec 5 starts, because their products are solid - I give CenturyLink 0 stars because it took 3 phone calls to them to get wrong information, and then finally get connected to their internet service. I have always had internet through my cable service before, and cable broadband is still superior to the phone company's obsolete DSL (any flavor, including VDSL) - I was just trying to save a few bucks on my monthly bill, but I'll probably end up with cable again.

WFCO (WF-9855) 55 Amp Deck Mount Converter
WFCO (WF-9855) 55 Amp Deck Mount Converter
Price: $148.33
29 used & new from $139.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Direct Replacement for OEM unit in my RV - Easy install, June 24, 2015
This unit is a direct replacement for the 55 amp converter in my 2007 Forest River Cardinal 30 LE fifth wheel RV. The unit mounted right where to old defective united mounted without issue. The only thing I would say is read the note above the terminals, concerning the 5/32nd hex wrench. When I first looked at the terminal screws (before reading the note [RTFM!!!]), they appeared to be the tamper proof kind, and I spent a few hours trying to find a tamper proof wrench to fit the screws. This was my mistake, once I read the instructions above the terminals, I tried a 5/32nd hex head T-handle wrench purchased at Ace Hardware, & it which worked perfectly - I would have saved a lot of time if I hadn't assumed I was looking at a tamper proof screw.

Anyway, once I installed this replacement unit, my 12 volt system was back up and running as good as new. This converter has enough power to run leveling jacks, slides, and all other 12 volt components of the RV.

Justified Season 2
Justified Season 2
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's deputy US Marshal Ra... Bang!, June 16, 2015
This review is from: Justified Season 2 (Amazon Video)
Great series - very addictive. A bit violent, and kind of predictable, but you gotta love it - and the lead up to the season 2 finale. Must watch series - we've already have moved onto season 3.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6