Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for rach > Reviews

Browse

rach's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

rach RSS Feed

Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
Olay ProX Advanced Cleansing System with Facial Brush
Price: $21.38
56 used & new from $16.00

5.0 out of 5 stars WORKS WELL AND GREAT PRICE, January 18, 2011
I've been lusting for the Clarisonic for awhile now but $150 was way out of my budget for skincare. I am a college student in my really early 20's and I bought the olay cleansing tool for several reasons: 1. I wanted to begin my preventative care early on, 2. I wanted to rid my T-zone of blackheads and 3. it's really affordable.

My opinion:
I've used the machine for 3 days now and I feel like it has really made a difference in the texture and cleanliness of my skin. My skin immediately felt smoother and free of dead cell debris and my moisturizer absorbed a lot faster and better upon application. In buying Olay's machine, I was really really hoping that it would be the solution to my blackhead conundrum!! I've been plagued with blackheads for as long as I can remember and it's just been a chronic and STRESSFUL concern of mine. In the past, I tried many products that claimed to dissolve blackheads but nothing worked. After using Olay's cleansing system, I could tell that some of my blackheads have already disappeared after only 3 days of use. Furthermore, I could also see that much of the gunk that has been clogged deep in my pores of are also surfacing. I've been having a much easier time extracting my blackheads with a blackhead extractor thanks to Olay's cleansing system.

Overall I would really recommend this product to anyone. Now it's not a magic bullet. I didn't wake up the next day having amazing skin but the subtle improvements in the texture of my skin was enough for me to say that buying this product was well worth it! Many of us often overlook the simple step of washing our face, when little do we know it can make all the difference. There is no way our own hands are capable of achieving what a machine can do. For $30 bucks, Olay cleansing system is a great investment.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2013 7:40 PM PDT