Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for DD Knight > Reviews

Browse

DD Knight's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

DD Knight RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Yolo: The Lovely Little Lunatic
Yolo: The Lovely Little Lunatic
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Not your average, November 4, 2014
This is my first book by this author, but it will not be my last. I would definitely recommend this book, especially to someone who likes violence and gore. The author did a great job of introducing the main character's background and weaving her life together. In its twisted way, this is even a love story. I eagerly await the sequel.

Goon (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Goon (The Cartel Publications Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars As advertized!, August 26, 2014
T Styles never disappoints me. The friendship between Yoko and Roman seemed to end just as quickly as it began. I really wanted Yoko to get herself together so they could rebuild the friendship. Once Roman aligned herself with the Pretty Kings, it was a wrap. I would have liked to know more about the years between the end of the friendship and when the beef started. I wonder if Jackson will appear in other books. It would be nice to know more about his back-story. Great book.

BISHOP
BISHOP
Price: $0.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Part 2 please!, June 24, 2014
This review is from: BISHOP (Kindle Edition)
This was a great read. There were several jaw-dropping moments. Can't wait for the next book. Author did a really good job.

WWW.GOV (5 Star Publications)
WWW.GOV (5 Star Publications)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more!, June 18, 2014
Excellent follow-up to the first book in this series. Madison does an excellent job with the characters in the series. There are four main female characters. Their confidence is what initially draws you in. Madison reveals their weaknesses in this book. This book has me on several emotional roller coasters. You hate some characters by the end of the book, and you find others that were heart-hardened villains more endearing. I am not a fan of cliff-hangers from authors that leave you waiting another two years before the next book in the series. However, this series has been so good that it is worth the wait so the author can take her time and continue the excellent plot she has delivered so far.

WWW.COM (5 Star Publications Presents)
WWW.COM (5 Star Publications Presents)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plot, June 6, 2014
This is the first book I’ve read by this author. Now, I want to read all of Madison’s books. The character development was excellent. The plot was an excellent change from the norm. This was definitely a page-turner. I was disappointed to get to the end. Highly recommended.

Silence of The Nine (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Silence of The Nine (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Speechless, June 5, 2014
I'm a T Styles fan, so I always expect a good read from this author. This book did not disappoint. The characters developed slowly but it all came together to complete a great book. Definite page turner.

Prison Throne (The Cartel Publications Presents)
Prison Throne (The Cartel Publications Presents)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, May 28, 2014
I have not read a novel by T Styles that I have not liked. This was an awesome read. The two main characters seemed to belong to different books, but the author brought them together nicely. I’m also thrilled that this is a stand-alone novel!

Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
Swag (Wahida Clark Presents)
Price: $7.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, October 2, 2013
I really like books that are unpredictable. This book definitely fits that description. Several twists and turns with a jaw-dropping ending. This book was highly recommended to me, and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a good read. The best part? There is no Part 2!! The author was able to deliver a great plot and ending without dragging this over 5 years and 12 installments. So refreshing.

The Cartel 4: Diamonds Are Forever
The Cartel 4: Diamonds Are Forever
Offered by Penguin Random House Publisher Services

3.0 out of 5 stars Not So Much, November 13, 2012
I have been patiently awaiting this book. I'm a bit disappointed....confused even. It's my own fault. I am a huge fan of the Cartel series. It was a good read, but I just expected....more. I have grown to look forward to Mecca's heartless antics and Miamor's callous motives. Instead, I got all kinds of sensitive characters with consciences. What's that all about? Okay, I understand, the characters have matured and gotten all in their feelings. That doesn't mean I have to like it. I will continue the series because I want to see the ladies come into their own. I know Miamor can handle hers, but I'm curious to see how Breeze and Lee can contribute to this *ahem* empire.

I don't quite understand some of the characters' roles and their purposes. Murder and Polo could have stayed wherever they were. Why were they allowed back in my life? What happened to the Mexican Cartel? They cannot just come back in the next installment after they were barely mentioned in this one, gangsters don't move like that. I feel like I missed a chapter or a book that could give me some enlightenment. The spirit of confusion covers me. I hope part 5 either restores the life of this series or kills it once and for all.

Cameron 2
Cameron 2
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for Part 3, September 26, 2012
This review is from: Cameron 2 (Kindle Edition)
I was protesting reading another series because of the long stretch of time it takes some authors to release the next book. The second book did a good job at re-capping the first book, so I did not feel so lost.
This is a solid series. The author offers lots of twists and drama. I like that the books capture your attention from the beginning and offer a fast-paced read. I agree with one of the other readers that Tiffany seems to have a story that needs to be told. I also would not mind reading more about Pocahontas' background also. The characters in this book had me bipolar. I was on their side one minute, but in the next paragraph, I wanted to throw my Kindle at them. Hopefully we won't have to wait long for Part 3.........
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 11, 2012 9:15 AM PST