Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Charlie Louis > Reviews

Browse

Charlie Louis' Profile

Customer Reviews: 54

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlie Louis RSS Feed (Renqiu, China)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Shut Up and Write: The No-Nonsense, No B.S. Guide to Getting Words on the Page
Shut Up and Write: The No-Nonsense, No B.S. Guide to Getting Words on the Page
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-read for all writers, February 18, 2016
This book came at the right time for me; a few years into a new year and starting to lose focus on my goals. Just looking at the cover inspires me to cut out all of the excuses (both legit and not-so-legit) and put my fingers on the keyboard and pound out a few thousand words every single day.
I love Mridu's down-to-earth writing style and personality coupled with her vast amount of experience that she's gained from her years of traveling around the world and writing about her experiences.

Stur - Variety Pack (5pck) - ALL-NATURAL Stevia Water Enhancer -- makes 100 8oz. servings - liquid drink mix. Non-GMO, High Antioxidants, natural stevia leaf extract, sugar-free, calorie-free, preservative-free, 100% Vitamin C, liquid stevia drops. **Family Business, Happiness Guaranteed, You will Love Stur*
Offered by SturDrinks
Price: $19.95
8 used & new from $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Helps Mom get in enough water each day, September 8, 2015
Bought for my mom since she doesn't like to drink plain water but knows she needs to drink more. She loved them all and said she's been buying them on her own. Will certainly order again for her Christmas gift. Can't wait to try then next time I'm in the USA.

SUGAR DETOX: Sugar Detox, Beat Sugar Addiction,Overcome Sugar Cravings, Lose Weight, Increase Energy And Feel Great !
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Be inspired to give up sugar once and for all!, August 27, 2015
A good overview of sugar and just how bad it is for our bodies. I liked that there was a list of common names companies use to disguise their use of sugar. Since reducing my use of sugar (I like to put stevia drops in my coffee now...takes some getting used to but it works) I have more energy and am more foucsed at work. The recipes at the end of the book look amazing; I can't wait to try them.

Miracle Botanicals Organic Italian Helichrysum Essential Oil - 100% Pure Helichrysum Italicum - Therapeutic Grade - 5ml
Offered by Miracle Botanicals
Price: $38.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service, fast shipping, bottle arrived safely, August 24, 2015
I bought this for putting in coconut oil and applying to my legs to help my varicose veins. I've also plan to try it in a recipe for body butter that aids in healing the veins. The price is hefty, but I figure that it's far cheaper than surgery. And I'm happy to support a small family run business. I had a chance to speak to the owner and she was very kind and helpful. Will update once I've been using it for several weeks.

I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time
I Know How She Does It: How Successful Women Make the Most of Their Time
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical tips and advice for the working mama, August 24, 2015
I was afraid there would be dense pages of research but Laura writes in a very conversational way that's easy to read and inspiring. Even though I'm not yet a six-figure earner, I've found lots of practial tips to help me keep balance between family and work.

The Coffee Date Guide to Travel Writing: A Step by Step Guide to Becoming a Freelance Travel Writer (The Coffee Date Guides Book 2)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars An easy read with lots of actionable advice and practical tips, August 9, 2015
A good read with lots of helpful advice for new and less experienced travel (and wannabe) travel writers for the price of a cup of coffee (or less)! I finished the book with dozens of highlighted sections and a notebook page full of ideas after reading her experiences and contemplating my own. I'm looking forward to reading her other books.

Melissa & Doug My First Daily Magnetic Calendar
Melissa & Doug My First Daily Magnetic Calendar
Price: $15.99
74 used & new from $13.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Educational and useful but be careful with the wood, it's not finished., June 2, 2015
It's just what I wanted, but the quality of the product is lacking. It's not very well made or safe; the white background doesn't fully cover the bottom half (not a huge deal) but the edges are raw wood and a large piece broke off and my daughter got a splinter from it. I'm guessing the QC is lacking at the manufacturer; I've always heard wonderful things about Melissa & Doug products. It reminds me more of the knockoffs that these manufactures sell to the local market (I've lived in China for 10 years; this happens all the time).

Time Management Mama: Making Use of the Margins to Pursue your Passions
Time Management Mama: Making Use of the Margins to Pursue your Passions
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Must read for moms who own businesses, May 25, 2015
While I appreciate all of the honest, well-meaning business advice that sucessful male business owners share, this book is such a blessing in that it's from fellow wives and moms. They truely understand the challenges we face, not wanting to miss a moment with our kids (or turn them over to childcare), keeping our homes in order and wholesome food on the table while still starting and growing a business.
Be sure to check out their blog and podcast, too. Great stuff ladies!

DIY Survival Hacks: Be Prepared for Disaster with DIY Household Techniques to Protect Your Family (Prepper's Stockpile & Survival Guide)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great guide to be prepared for survival, April 5, 2015
A well-written manual on how to take charge and be in control when disaster strikes. A must-read for any DIY enthusiast, homesteader, prepper...anyone really! These days we rely too much on other people and things; it frightens me that I really don't know all that much about survival. I've lived in areas where earthquakes and winter snow storms are not unusual. But did I know what to do when the worst happens? Now I do!

SQL: QuickStart Guide - The Simplified Beginner's Guide To SQL (SQL, SQL Server, Structured Query Language)

5.0 out of 5 stars a must read for anyone who wants to learn SQL, April 5, 2015
I had no idea that it could be so simple to learn SQL! I'm not great with technology but this book made understanding SQL very easy. I have no doubt that I can master this new skill and thus further my career.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6