Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for Diane E. Hejl > Reviews

Browse

Diane E. Hejl's Profile

Customer Reviews: 50

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Diane E. Hejl "I Love Elvis Presley" RSS Feed (austin)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Manna Pro Oyster Shell, 5-Pounds
Manna Pro Oyster Shell, 5-Pounds
Offered by etopso
Price: $13.83
20 used & new from $2.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Manna Pro Oyster Shell, August 11, 2015
Yes,Manna ProIs a great product. I have given it to my 4 chickens. It does make the egg shell harder. This is the second time I have ordered it. Will for sure be buying it again.

Bunn 04238.0000 64 oz. Water Pitcher for Pourover Coffee Brewers
Bunn 04238.0000 64 oz. Water Pitcher for Pourover Coffee Brewers
Offered by OCSParts
Price: $4.99
6 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm really happy with my Bunn water pitcher, July 4, 2014
I'm really happy with my Bunn water pitcher. I had a Mr Coffee water pitcher like this and it got thrown away. I saw this one and thought it might work. Great purchase.

Imperial Cat Neat 'n Tidy, Heavy Duty Litter Scoop for Cats
Imperial Cat Neat 'n Tidy, Heavy Duty Litter Scoop for Cats
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: $18.13
10 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Cat Neat & TIdy Heavy duty litter scoop, June 28, 2014
I love this littler scooper.The long handle puts less stress on your wrists. Also easier on your back too. Very happy with purchase.

Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Gel, 7-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
Aussie Aussome Volume Styling Gel, 7-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 4)
Price: $20.00
8 used & new from $16.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Aussie aussome volume styling gel, June 28, 2014
I'm thrilled that I found this styling gel. I cannot find it in the stores in my town. My hair responds well to this styling gel and I really do not want to find another one.

Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo 12 oz
Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo 12 oz
Offered by Always Save
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Dove Volume Therapy Shampoo, May 31, 2014
I picked this rating because I have a hard tme finding this one in stores. Dove has changed it formula. I love this one. This one responses well to my hair. I have fine thin hair and this one gives me lots of volume all day. I recommend this one to all with fine hair.

Astrodomain, the Astrodome, Astroworld, Astroworld Hotels, Astrohall
Astrodomain, the Astrodome, Astroworld, Astroworld Hotels, Astrohall

5.0 out of 5 stars Astrodomain, The Astrodome Book, March 26, 2014
I bought this book on the houston Astordome. I had one before and it got misplaced. When I heard in the news in the news of the demolition I thought I thought I better search for another one. I toured the Astrodome when I was a child. I was really impressed by the immense size of the building. This book will be a lasting tribute to one of the eighth wonders of the world.

Mother of Pearl 14 Stations Wall Wood Cross 4.8"
Mother of Pearl 14 Stations Wall Wood Cross 4.8"

5.0 out of 5 stars Mother of Pearl Wood Cross, March 21, 2014
These Mother of Pearl crosses are beautiful. I love that they are hand made in Israel. Quality craftsmanship. I highly recommend them.

Large Print Number Search Puzzles: A book of 100 Number Search puzzles in large 20pt print.
by Clarity Media
Price: $7.99
27 used & new from $5.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Print Number Search Puzzles Book, March 21, 2014
I love this number search puzzle book. I like that the numbers are large and easy to read. I also like that the puzzle are on a full page. very happy with my purchase.

1 X Solar Powered Dancing Elephant
1 X Solar Powered Dancing Elephant
Offered by WE PAY YOUR SALES TAX
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Powered Dancing Elephant, January 11, 2014
I have this Elephant in my window at work. It is really cute to watch. My friends at work think it is soo cute. My elephant has wonderful dance moves.

Solar Power Motion Toy - Frog
Solar Power Motion Toy - Frog

5.0 out of 5 stars Solar Powered Motion Frog, January 11, 2014
I love my motion frog. It is soo cute to watch. I really happy with my purchase. I have it in my window at work.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5