Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Britney Woody > Reviews

Browse

Britney Woody's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Britney Woody RSS Feed

Stride Rite Tonka Truck Light-Up Sneaker (Toddler/Little Kid),Black/Yellow,8.5 W US Toddler

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, May 9, 2014
My son loved these from the time that I took them out of the box. I have had to wash them in the washer and the lights still work and of course my son has played in the water in them and the lights still work. Will probably have to buy the next size up when he grows out of these.

LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children's Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort - Black
Price: $49.95
3 used & new from $49.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these, May 9, 2014
Easy to setup and to use and my two year old son loves them and they fit him perfectly. Would recommend to everyone.

Snapea Crisps Twin Pack 9oz. Value Packs
Snapea Crisps Twin Pack 9oz. Value Packs

5.0 out of 5 stars My Family loves these, March 2, 2013
My whole family loves these. My 1 year old son loves them as a snack, as do I. Love the large packaging.

Duck Dynasty: Season 1
Duck Dynasty: Season 1
DVD ~ Jase Robertson
Price: $5.00
197 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Show, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Duck Dynasty: Season 1 (DVD)
Just started watching and I can't stop. Hilarious, my whole family loves it, about to order season 2. Best Reality show on TV

How I Met Your Mother: Season 5
How I Met Your Mother: Season 5
DVD ~ Jason Segel
Price: $11.25
90 used & new from $0.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this show, December 1, 2012
Bought the seasons after I got hooked by watching season one that my mom had. I love this show, it's hilarious.

The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series
The Magic School Bus: The Complete Series
DVD ~ Lily Tomlin
Offered by NECTAR.CORP
Price: $35.99
43 used & new from $28.07

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved this show, December 1, 2012
Remember watching this in elementary school. Was happy to see the show on DVD, not to mention each episode is in English and Spanish. Can't wait to share this with my son.

Case Logic ENW-352 352 Capacity Nylon CD Wallet (Black)
Case Logic ENW-352 352 Capacity Nylon CD Wallet (Black)
Offered by Eio
Price: $29.00
3 used & new from $29.00

4.0 out of 5 stars What I needed, December 1, 2012
I used this to store my DVDs and it has worked for me. The quality is good and will buy another when I fill this one.

ZoLi BOT Straw Sippy Cup, Blue, 6 oz
ZoLi BOT Straw Sippy Cup, Blue, 6 oz
Offered by ZoLi
Price: Click here to see our price
19 used & new from $7.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this cup, December 1, 2012
My son had a difficult time with taking to a straw but this cup did the job. Not to mention with the weight at the end of the straw, no matter how he held the cup he got the contents out. A little pricey but recommended.