Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for Norene M. Parker > Reviews

Browse

Norene M. Parker's Profile

Customer Reviews: 47

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Norene M. Parker "Joe's Foster Mom" RSS Feed (Ellicott City, MD United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Cross Stitched Floral Handkerchief, B - 13" Square, white with color
Cross Stitched Floral Handkerchief, B - 13" Square, white with color

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful as could be and fast service, too!, April 14, 2007
I don't have the time to give a rating to every one of the products I ordered from this company (at least 15), but suffice it to say, my mother is/was ecstatic about them! As cheap as she is, she called me long-distance after each and every delivery to thank me again and again for all the wonderful handkerchiefs I purchased and had sent to her.

And she STILL calls at least once a week! This woman's existing handkerchiefs were thread-bare (yes, she's THAT cheap on some things :-), and you would think I gave her the Moon, she is so happy with Lartisana's products!

Cross Stitched Floral Handkerchief, A - 13" Square, white with color
Cross Stitched Floral Handkerchief, A - 13" Square, white with color

5.0 out of 5 stars Especially wonderful embroidery & quality product!, April 14, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Every One of their Handkerchiefs is GREAT!, April 14, 2007

Holiday Wreath Handkerchief, A - 11" Square, white with color
Holiday Wreath Handkerchief, A - 11" Square, white with color

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful and Beautiful!, April 14, 2007

Christmas Tree Handkerchief, B - 11" Square, white with color
Christmas Tree Handkerchief, B - 11" Square, white with color

5.0 out of 5 stars All of these Handkerchiefs just thrilled my mother!, April 14, 2007

Family Monogrammed Handkerchief, D - Grandma : 11" Square, white
Family Monogrammed Handkerchief, D - Grandma : 11" Square, white

5.0 out of 5 stars "Grandma" LOVES them!!!!, April 14, 2007

Definitely do not hesitate to order these products! They are FANTASTIC!

Style C: Handmade Plain Handkerchief with Lace Edging 13"
Style C: Handmade Plain Handkerchief with Lace Edging 13"

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful products that truly thrilled my mom!, April 14, 2007

Pineapple Blossom Crochet Trimmed Handkerchief, D - 12" Square, white
Pineapple Blossom Crochet Trimmed Handkerchief, D - 12" Square, white

5.0 out of 5 stars Every One of their Handkerchiefs is GREAT!, April 14, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT HANDKERCHIEFS!, April 14, 2007
Not a single complaint from my parents, who I sent these to. In fact, constant reminders of how wonderful they are. Of course, my parents had let all of their existing handkerchiefs wear down to bare threads, so anything was an improvement! But seriously, these were apparently wonderful as these things go. I'm a Kleenex person myself....:-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Dad was THRILLED with these!, April 14, 2007
I don't have the time to give a rating to every one of the products I ordered from this company (at least 15), but suffice it to say, my mother is/was ecstatic about them! As cheap as she is, she called me long-distance after each and every delivery to thank me again and again for all the wonderful handkerchiefs I purchased and had sent to her and my Dad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5