Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now
Profile for Melissa Neff > Reviews

Browse

Melissa Neff's Profile

Customer Reviews: 28

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Melissa Neff RSS Feed (Valparaiso, IN USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Chicago Blackhawks #81 Marian Hossa 2016 Stadium Series Premier Jersey NHL (Medium)
Offered by SportsOutletExpress
Price: $169.95
3 used & new from $50.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended for a Hossa fan!, January 19, 2016
High quality jersey, authentic. Shipping was quick, price was right.

Clara Clark ® Supreme 1500 Collection 5pc Bed Sheet Set - Split King Size, Light Blue Aqua
Offered by Elco product
Price: $49.99
4 used & new from $34.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sheets, January 19, 2016
Comfort and quality and value. Rapid shipping.

Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
Mozart in the Jungle Season 1
DVD
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The series is much better than a lot of the shows on cable/satellite, March 29, 2015
I don't know why this is only available on Amazon Prime. The series is much better than a lot of the shows on cable/satellite.Great cast, great acting, great show.

Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, Book 5)
Echo Burning (Jack Reacher, Book 5)
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Reacher never disappoints, June 13, 2014
If you've never read a Reacher novel, you don't know what you're missing. Reacher is the guy men want to be and women just want. He's intelligent and relentless. Don't delay, read this book!

Zegerid OTC Capsules, 42-count
Zegerid OTC Capsules, 42-count
Offered by COMPUTER SURGEONS
Price: $20.00
40 used & new from $16.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than the others, October 27, 2013
I am reluctant to switch to a prescriptive drug if I can manage with an OTC. I find Zegerid works well for me, better than all of the others I have tried. It seems to last a full 24 hours and I rarely need to supplement with a Rolaid or Tums. Zegerid is my preferred treatment for reflux and heartburn.

Prozyme Original All-Natural Enzyme Supplement for Dogs and Cats, 454gm
Prozyme Original All-Natural Enzyme Supplement for Dogs and Cats, 454gm
Price: $24.99
6 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Vet recommended, October 27, 2013
Doing my pet homework, while dry dog food is a good choice, because of the processing, our pets may not be getting all the nutrients out of their food they can. My friend who raises dogs and has excellent luck with health and longevity told me she uses this. Her goldens live to be 16 and they are healthy! I have added this to George and Callie's diets, and they love it, they even lick the bowl clean. It's a bit early to tell the long term benefits but so far, so good.

WMF Profi-Plus 11 -Inch Stainless Steel Ball Whisk
WMF Profi-Plus 11 -Inch Stainless Steel Ball Whisk
Price: $18.95
9 used & new from $9.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Gotta have it!, May 4, 2013
I bought this as a gift for a good friend who is a professional in the food industry. He tried it out at my house and I thought it would make a perfect thank you gift for him. And it was. A great asset for food novices as well as food professionals. Worth every penny!

Kindred Spirits: How the Remarkable Bond Between Humans and Animals Can Change the Way we Live
by Allen M. Schoen
Price: $14.42
124 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars For all animal lovers, May 4, 2013
I wish Dr. Schoen would write more books. His practical experience and insight into the human - animal bond makes for very interesting reading. You won't be disappointed.

Banana Hammock - A Harry McGlade Mystery (A "Write Your Own Damn Story" Adventure)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars J.A. Konrath didn't disappoint, May 4, 2013
I liked this book. Konrath writes in a locale I am familiar with (The Chicagoland area) so his books are fun to read. His characters are colorful and interesting. A fun book for a mystery.

Breda Men's 1627-silver Mitchell Multi Time Zone Watch
Breda Men's 1627-silver Mitchell Multi Time Zone Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars A really different, neat watch., May 4, 2013
I've never seen a three time zone watch before, so of course, I had to have it. It's quite interesting and gets a lot of attention, once people realize it is three separate watches. The leather band makes it comfortable to wear, and unless you have a very tiny wrist, it works for men or women. I'd recommend it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3