Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Kathy WPF > Reviews

Browse

Kathy WPF's Profile

Customer Reviews: 46

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathy WPF RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Vivitek Qumi Q6-GY Q6 800 Lumen WXGA LED MHL HDMI Projector with Wireless and Miracast Capability (Gray)
Price: Click here to see our price
28 used & new from $348.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this projector, August 16, 2016
I love this projector! 800 lumens is enough to see projection without total darkness, and a contrast ratio of 30,000:1 gives a crisp, sharp image worthy of hi def. It's size is convenient and easily transported AND this model has two HDMI ports. I will be buying a second one of these one day soon.

Yanseller Swimming Silicone Ear Plugs & Nose Clip for Children (2 Case Pack) (Pink)
Offered by Wedayup
Price: $1.39
12 used & new from $1.39

1.0 out of 5 stars Noseplug snapped in half as soon as we tried to ..., August 10, 2016
Noseplug snapped in half as soon as we tried to use it. Also comes directly from China, so there's the whole slave labor thing too.

Dietz & Watson, London Broil Roast Beef, Thin 0.50 lbs
Dietz & Watson, London Broil Roast Beef, Thin 0.50 lbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as Italian roast beef, August 10, 2016
I opened the package and tore off a bit to give it a taste. It never made it to a sandwich or any other meal. I ate half of it before getting it into the refrigerator. Not as good as Italian roast beef, but it is tasty, soft, tender, and I'm really going to buy a lot of it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 16, 2016 6:32 AM PDT

Bluetooth Receiver, and Transmitter 2-in-1, JETech Wireless Bluetooth Stereo Audio Transmitter and Receiver 2-in-1 Bluetooth Adapter With 3.5mm Stereo Output for Speakers, Headphone, TV, PC, iPod, MP3 / MP4, Car Stereo and More - 2030
Offered by JEDirect
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $17.09

3.0 out of 5 stars It works like any bluetooth device, July 3, 2016
It works like any bluetooth device. So far I've only used it to transmit. The first time was easy and clear but every time after that I get static and a poor connection regardless of distance.

Sleeping Cap Hat & Indoors Cotton Beanie - Soft Sleep Cap for Hairloss, Cancer, Chemo (Thick-Pink)
Offered by Seastar.F
Price: $28.99
2 used & new from $28.99

4.0 out of 5 stars ... it because she has cancer and she's busy getting better. I found the quality of the product to ..., May 14, 2016
I bought this for a friend and she hasn't gotten back to me to either complain or boast about it because she has cancer and she's busy getting better. I found the quality of the product to be excellent, the outer hat is an adult sized jersey knit cap much like an infant's and the inner cap is quilted poly/cotton blend without any edging or sewing around the edge. I cannot speak to comfort or fit. But Amazon and the seller like feedback so here it is.

Fashion Cartoon Star wars series USB 2.0 64GB flash drive memory stick pendrive U Disk
Offered by Andrew Lu
Price: $11.33
2 used & new from $11.33

4.0 out of 5 stars Geek Heaven!, May 14, 2016
I love it because I can geekily store a backup copy of every Star Wars movie on here like a hologram of a princess asking for help. I don't love it because it is big around and I can only access USB ports that are not closely located to other ports that are being used.

Beautyrest 3-inch Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper & Waterproof Cover - (Queen) - High Quality Sleep Mask & Comfortable Pair of Corded Earplugs Included - Deluxe Mattress Pad For Luxury Bedding. Dive Into Pristine Support And Comfort On Your Bed.
Offered by Stay Modest
Price: $219.99

Vivitek Qumi Q4 500 Lumen WXGA HD 720p HDMI 3D-Ready Pocket DLP Projector (Black)
Price: $399.99
6 used & new from $339.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is perfect!!!!!!!!!, May 2, 2016
This is perfect for me! The picture is great at 30000:1 contrast but low lumens so it doesn't light up the entire house. It does not have an internal speaker but I didn't want one; I can use my headphones or my Bose Soundlink It's approximately the size of an average paperback book so it doesn't take up any space and is easily transported. The only downsides are that there is no way to close or cover the lens when not in use and there's only one HDMI port but that's ok too because it's small and easily switched from DVD to cable box.

EDIT: This thing works great with Chromecast! Even my iPhone and iPad can now cast to the projector with the free Chromecast for iPad app!

Lightinthebox LED HD Video Home Cinema Theater 3D Projector Support 1080p 3D 4000 Lumens Portable For Home Theater Games With USB SD HDMI VGA AV TV Port
Offered by LightInTheBox Home Store
Price: $195.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Picture is grainy and the speakers kind of suck. I tried to save a couple bucks and ..., April 26, 2016
Picture is grainy and the speakers kind of suck. I tried to save a couple bucks and buy this but to fully enjoy it I'll need to buy a quality screen (will this sharpen the picture? I don't know) and external speakers. There is no port for headphones, which was something I looked forward to. You get what you pay for and I got what I paid for.

Liquid Mind XI: Deep Sleep
Liquid Mind XI: Deep Sleep
Price: $8.91

5.0 out of 5 stars It's like listening to Xanax, April 22, 2016
It's like listening to Xanax.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5