Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for J Koz > Reviews

Browse

J Koz's Profile

Customer Reviews: 15

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

J Koz "J Koz" RSS Feed (Florida, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Joy / Mary Did You Know (feat. Craig Aven)
Joy / Mary Did You Know (feat. Craig Aven)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Candy Carson sounds terrible, and I don't think she or Craig Aven ..., December 15, 2015
Candy Carson sounds terrible, and I don't think she or Craig Aven even have permission to record it from Mark Lowry or Buddy Greene (the song writers) considering their names are nowhere to be found on this page...

JOTO Waterproof Cell Phone Dry Bag Case for Apple iPhone 6, 6 plus, 5S 5C 5 4S, Samsung Galaxy S6, S5, Galaxy Note 4 3, Windows, HTC LG Sony Nokia Motorola - Green
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $10.99
2 used & new from $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars The only part I don't like is that the "locking" mechanism is cumbersome and cannot ..., July 30, 2015
I tested the bag first, just as the instructions indicate, by putting dry paper towels in the bag, sealing it, and putting it under water for 3 minutes. The paper towels were dry when I removed them. I then used the bag/case the next day to bring my phone on a kayaking trip down a river where I would need my phone in case of an emergency. The bag kept my phone dry, though I did not submerge it in the river. The only part I don't like is that the "locking" mechanism is cumbersome and cannot be done with one hand. Petty, I know, but I would have liked to know that prior to purchasing it, so that's why I'm bringing it up. I would have still made the purchase, though. For the money, it is definitely worth it, and the color is nice, too.

The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
The Man In the High Castle - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 21, 2015
I am hooked. Amazon has to keep making this show. PLEASE!!

The New Yorker Presents - Season 1
The New Yorker Presents - Season 1

5.0 out of 5 stars It is that awesome. Seriously, January 21, 2015
I would watch this show if it came on every single day. It is that awesome. Seriously. Please keep it, Amazon!!!

Just Add Magic - Season 1
Just Add Magic - Season 1
DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars PLEASE put this show on the schedule Amazon!, January 16, 2015
I have two girls. One is 4 (almost 5) and the other is 6. They LOVED this show. I loved it because it shows intelligent, kind, thoughtful young girls who are not annoying, obsessed with makeup/clothes, or mean to their "enemies" or families. We need more shows like this for our young girls. On top of that, the show has an interesting plot line that allows children to use their imagination while watching (and playing later).
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 16, 2015 3:41 PM PST

Designing and Analyzing Language Tests (Oxford Handbooks for Language Teachers)
Designing and Analyzing Language Tests (Oxford Handbooks for Language Teachers)
by Nathan T. Carr
Price: $45.39
41 used & new from $36.24

2.0 out of 5 stars Needs new editors, December 11, 2013
This textbook was required by one of my graduate English courses. I was appalled at the number of errors--spelling and grammar--found throughout this book. I have to wonder if the book underwent an editing process at all prior to publication.

Gracie China Summer Rose Chintz 8-Ounce Porcelain Tea Cup and Saucer with Gold Trim, Set of 2 Gift Boxed

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, May 24, 2013
This set is very nice, especially for the price. I love that it's tea for two - great gift for a teacher.

Horizon 4316 Ballet Shoes Embroidered Small Duffel
Horizon 4316 Ballet Shoes Embroidered Small Duffel

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, May 24, 2013
This bag is cute. I bought it for my 3 year old's birthday and she loves it. Small enough for her, large enough to hold her ballet shoes.

Helena Hippo & The Magic Ballet Slippers
Helena Hippo & The Magic Ballet Slippers
by Mrs. Connie M. Fink
Price: $9.99
28 used & new from $0.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Grammar Mistakes... Yikes!, April 18, 2013
I purchased this book for my 3 year old as a birthday gift. She loves ballet and all of her gifts were ballet themed. It arrived and she could not wait to have me read it to her... but when I did, I was troubled by the multiple grammatical errors. Than and then are two different words and cannot be used interchangeably. Also, you cannot go back and forth between first person and third person point of view when writing. The story line is cute, but the author could really benefit from better editing. If I had realized what I was getting, I would not have paid nearly $9 for it.

Radio Flyer Classic Pink 12 inch Cruiser, Pink
Radio Flyer Classic Pink 12 inch Cruiser, Pink
13 used & new from $90.19

3.0 out of 5 stars Great, except for right pedal, January 7, 2012
This bike was a gift for my 3.5 year old (Christmas from Santa). She loves it to pieces and rides it every chance she gets, but the right foot pedal keeps coming off. They are supposed to be able to rotate front and back freely, and the left one does just fine - but the right one catches after a few rotations and comes unscrewed. Every time she's ridden the bike, the right pedal has ended up coming off. For $100, I expect better quality. We're going to contact Radio Flyer like it said in the instructions, but it's going to be hard to explain to a 3.5 year old that the present that came from Santa is broken. :(

Page: 1 | 2