Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for Karen Thomas > Reviews

Browse

Karen Thomas' Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Karen Thomas RSS Feed

Self-Care Is The New Health-Care: From Diagnosis to Discovery:  Uncovering the Cause of My Depression Symptoms
Self-Care Is The New Health-Care: From Diagnosis to Discovery: Uncovering the Cause of My Depression Symptoms
by Melissa Vance
Price: $14.99
22 used & new from $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guide to helping you find your true answers in life you are searching for., June 27, 2016
Love this book. Its a comprehensive guide to looking at things in a holistic view that is easy to read and follow. I would recommend this book to any of my clients. I found myself doing a lot of self analyzing and searching of my own heart for my life. Am I trying to keep up with the Jones's or am I truly living the life that God wants me to live? This book is a refreshing change from other self help books digging down and finding the root causes of your illness. As well as giving you a guide to follow that is easy to understand as it encourages you to continue in your journey. I was very impressed and will definitely recommend this book to others.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Over door Shoe Rack, November 13, 2007
Not bad for an over door shoe rack. My only problems is there is not enough room for some kinds of shoes. I would rather have a little more room between shoes for mens larger shoes. I feel I have to fight to get his shoes on the rack. Other than that its not bad.

The Finish Rich Workbook: Creating a Personalized Plan for a Richer Future (Get out of debt, Put your dreams in action and achieve Financial Freedom
by David Bach
Price: $11.91
288 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars FInish Rich Workbook, August 23, 2007
I love the entire series of Finish Rich books. This is my 3rd book I have bought. I just got married and wanted to include my husband in my plan. He is much older and ready to retire. I of course am not. We can now work together for our future. Its taken a little longer than I have planned but can not wait to put all of our things in order.