Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM
Profile for M. Pham > Reviews

Browse

M. Pham's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Pham "makoshark21" RSS Feed (Seattle, WA USA)

Select® Ultra-thin Underpads, Changing Pads, 22.5 X 30 inch, 1 pack of 30
Select® Ultra-thin Underpads, Changing Pads, 22.5 X 30 inch, 1 pack of 30
Offered by NorthShore Care Supply
Price: $10.88
7 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, November 19, 2014
Product was new and as expected.

Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
Kindle Fire (Previous Generation - 1st)
37 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Expectations Met, November 17, 2011
I pre-ordered and received my Kindle Fire 1 day earlier due to the early shipments. I have played with the Kindle Fire using various apps that I downloaded on my ipad2. They were seamlessly.

The initial set up and syncing to my wifi was a little painful but a simple reboot and letting the kindle do what it does for a few minutes worked like a charm. I was online and downloading the same apps that i had on my ipad2.

It sync'd my previous purchases (books, video, etc) and i was on my way.

What is confusing me is that everyone else who has posted negative comments about the kindle states that it's interface was difficult or to simple.

I like simple, it is easier to get what i want that way, instead of going through 5 different clicks to get the same thing.

Now my goal is to keep this away from my wife (as she has already taken my ipad2 for herself).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Flaxseed Crackers, May 29, 2009
I have purchased this about a month ago and just purchased several more shipments. I find this a good alternative to flour type crackers as almost 100% of the carbohydrate is dietary fiber. It also has a neutral flavor which allows you add any condiments to it.

Radius Atomic Bass Aluminum Earbuds - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Radius Atomic Bass Aluminum Earbuds - Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Headphone quality, October 24, 2008
I purchased these several months back, currently the wiring has to be twisted at the base for both headphones to work. I find the quality poor for a 40 dollar pair of buds. Not a good bargain for only 3 months.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 22, 2009 11:47 AM PDT

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Projector Mount, May 20, 2008
I purchased this mount and installed it in less then a few minutes. The directions were very clear and concise. The shipping was also very impressive as i received this in less then 2 days. I would definitely make another purchase if i purchase another projector for my movie room.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 8, 2013 8:57 PM PDT

Sony Ericsson W580i Unlocked Cell Phone with 2 MP Camera, MP3/Video Player, Memory Stick Micro--U.S. Version with Warranty (Urban Gray)
Offered by Phonix LLC
Price: $102.10

4.0 out of 5 stars Good overall Phone, August 28, 2007
I have had several different phones over the years. I am a long time AT&T, then cingular and now back to AT&T customer. My own preference was to get an unlocked phone and not deal with the locked version (when i wanted to upgrade, the current selections sucked).

I do agree with the previous remark on the keys. They are quite small and from the touch, seem delicate. I sometimes wonder if the keys cracking are due to pressing the keys with a finger nail vs the tip of your finger. Time will tell with this phone. I will remark later if any of my keys start cracking.

The OS on this phone is very good, I used to have a nokia and liked the symbian OS, so this feels very similar to that. The Windows OS for the smart phone is not very good. Actually it was quite cumbersome, all the subscreens and white screens of death (oh yes, even the OS's they create for phones have this windows fault).

Reception quality has been very good, the camera is ok (no standard flash like the other sony ericsson phones),the fitness feature is interesting (if you exercise enough), Internet Gui is still better the Windows OS version and the phone is very compact.

This phone overall is good, not perfect (what phone is), it gets the job done and has the extra bells and whistles to keep you entertained at church.
Comment Comments (8) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 11, 2008 7:55 AM PST