Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Elizabeth Wolf > Reviews

Browse

Elizabeth Wolf's Profile

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Elizabeth Wolf "PW" RSS Feed (Newport News, VA)

Page: 1 | 2
AGPtek® 77.2*15*0.7cm Swing Seat with Metal Triangle Ring Blue, 300kg /660 LB Weight Limit
Offered by Mambate USA
Price: $23.99
2 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's all that and a bag of chips., May 13, 2016
My kids love it and I don't have to worry about the neighbor kids breaking my chains anymore.

MasterTEC Lime Green Tool Storage Bag
MasterTEC Lime Green Tool Storage Bag
Offered by Di-Global, LLC (MasterTEC - AutoTEC)
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value., May 13, 2016
I use this nearly everyday. I love it.

Swing-N-Slide Extra-Duty Ring Trapeze Combo, Green
Swing-N-Slide Extra-Duty Ring Trapeze Combo, Green
Price: $39.97
25 used & new from $39.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Missing the quick disconnect links, May 13, 2016
I am sure it will be a great addition to our swing set as soon as I purchase two components that were supposed to be included.

Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, White
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother, White
Price: $165.84
15 used & new from $160.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Ooops, I now drink more coffee everyday., December 7, 2015
OMG, I love this. I had trouble with inserting the pods at first, but figured it out. No need for the more expensive models unless you need more bells and whistles.

Best Mask Cream Secret Key Snow White Whitening Milky Pack Mask for Face and Body 200 Ml
Offered by luxurynara
Price: $13.98
2 used & new from $13.98

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 26, 2015
disgusting
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2016 6:43 PM PST

Edwin Jagger 99.9% Natural Traditional Shaving Soap In Travel Tub - Aloe Vera, 2.3-Ounce
Price: $14.00
9 used & new from $7.86

3.0 out of 5 stars Medicinal smell, lathers ok, overly priced travel container with mediocre soap, April 1, 2013
I have used Proraso soap, Proraso soap for sensitive skin, Col. Conk, Proraso cream, TOBS and now Edwin Jagger travel soap. I want to throw this one out. I absolutely LOVE my Edwin Jagger DE89L razor and wrote a very positive review for it, but they should stay away from soap.
If I absolutely need shave soap vice cream, I will use Proraso soap in the tub vice this one. The concept is great, but delivery left me wanting.

Pros:
1) Container size works for traveling if gone for a couple of months at a time and the lid screws on nicely.
2) I was able to shave with it.

Cons:
1) Fragrance does nothing to excite the senses, and for me is disgusting.
2) I cannot achieve a decent full bodied lather without adding creme, despite knowing how to use shaving soaps.
3) Would have liked even a smaller container for traveling.

I later bought two tiny plastic toiletry travel screw on lid containers made by the company iGo from Walmart for only $1.00 that holds a nice dollop of Taylor of Old Bond Street shaving cream or other soft tub cream, which will last 2-3 weeks and I am much happier. And in the end it will take up a fraction of the space as this Edwin Jagger soap. No I don't have iGo company stock. I just found a solution to problem.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 23, 2013 5:52 PM PST

Edwin Jagger DE89Lbl Lined Detail Chrome Plated Double Edge Safety Razor
Edwin Jagger DE89Lbl Lined Detail Chrome Plated Double Edge Safety Razor
Price: $31.99
7 used & new from $31.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Many PROs and even my CONs might be considered PROs. A must read., April 1, 2013
If you are reading this, it's likely you too have gotten tired of the expensive cartridges or expensive replacement Electric razor blades, or want to return to a more classy era of shaving.

I have used this Edwin Jagger for 20 months, switching from both the expensive multi-blade cartridges and Expensive Norelco electric replacement heads. I have also purchased and tried the Merkur Futur and the Merkur 180 long handle.
The Futur is very difficult to get a close shave especially under my nose and the blade adjustment of the Futur is a seriously over rated and unnecessary feature. It would either not cut whiskers or cut me if not set just right. I hate it.
The 180 long handle feels lighter with less balance in my opinion but is better than the Futur and shaves pretty well.
I also steered away from the butterfly safety razors because they have moving parts to wear out and I wanted to know my blade was secure at all times. I feared the "missile hatches" would shift during shaving and perhaps change the blade angle.

PROS:
1) Saves me a lot of money in blade cost. I pay $1.49 for 10 blades that last me over two months. I now pay about $8.50 / year for blades.
2) The balance is wonderful. The weight of the razor does most the work.
3) Price is just right for the lasting quality value and lifetime of use.
4) The handle length is perfect.
5) After 20 months of daily use, it has cleaned up with a toothbrush and Dawn dish soap to look as perfect as the first day I bought it.
6) The chrome is impressive to look at.
7) It does not slip in my fingers while shaving despite the chrome.
8) A dull DE blade gives a closer shave than a brand new Norelco blade/head assembly.
9) No hair tug and pull as I got with electric and multi-blade cartridges.
10) The blade instantly rinses out and I have never seen any blade clogging with that dirty nasty whisker/cream soupy mess that never seems to come out.
11) More hygienic than multi-blades and electric shavers because the blades clean out super well.
12) No more pushing those light expensive cartridges into your face to achieve a close shave, the weight and awesome blade does the work for you.
13) I no longer get any ingrown hairs.
14) Only 3 parts-nothing to break or wear out unless it often gets dropped or the handle gets overly tightened.
15) The handle stays tight and in place with only hand tight torque.

Cons:
I seriously cannot think of any except:
1) (A training curve) It took me about three shaves to figure out the proper technique, but have never looked back.
2) (Time) I can no longer shave while driving to work as I did with the Norelco. Was that dangerous?
3) (An attitude change) I now look forward to my next shave.........Is that normal?
4) The razor might out live me. I guess my kids might find it near the vanity and they can fight over it when I die.

I used to dread shaving, but now cannot wait till my next shave especially when combined with Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandlewood shaving cream or Proraso or another quality cream or shaving soap.

Davidsbeenhere Hanging Travel Toiletry Cosmetics Bag Kit, Grey
Davidsbeenhere Hanging Travel Toiletry Cosmetics Bag Kit, Grey
Offered by Davidsbeenhere
Price: $12.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Well constructed, wonderful design, keeps items segregated for safety and convenience., March 31, 2013
The description here is very accurate. I use my bag nearly daily since I am in the Navy and must carry all my toiletries whenever I need to shower. I was concerned about my limited space in my locker. It is about 2 inches thick when filled and fits nicely with my folded clothes and holds everything I need. Other bags require saving a big chunk of space for packing or storage, whereas this one somehow finds a way to fit without prior planning. I can now find toiletries in the dark because of the separate compartments which also serve to keep my razor and hazardous products separate from others. One compartment for shower supplies, one for shaving, one for oral hygiene, and the last one for misc stuff. The zippers look very durable and open easily with no binding. The end compartment expands another inch or so, but I didn't need to use this feature. The fabric appears to be very durable and dries quickly

Genuine Leather Shaving Brush Protective/Travel Case
Genuine Leather Shaving Brush Protective/Travel Case
Offered by Super Safety Razors
Price: $21.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly protects my badger brush, not a single bristle gets damaged., March 31, 2013
Because I am in the Navy, I wanted to find a way to store and protect my brush. It is a very stiff and thick leather that protects every bristle on my brush. I just gently squeeze excess water from my brush, insert the handle first and the leather gently wraps over the bristles without hardly touching them. The brush's bristles dry as well as if it were hung up near the sink. The tether is thick enough that it doesn't shift back and forth in the loop even while stored in my toiletry bag. It absorbs moisture well. It even leaves a slight leather smell on my brush. At first, I didn't like that residual smell, but now love it because I feel more rugged. After a month, that leather smell hasn't gone away yet.

Timex Men's T48042 Expedition Digital Chrono Brown Nylon Strap Watch
Timex Men's T48042 Expedition Digital Chrono Brown Nylon Strap Watch
Price: $27.99
16 used & new from $21.42

1.0 out of 5 stars Indiglo stopped working within 2 months, battery difficult to remove., March 22, 2013
The indiglo stopped working almost exactly 2 months after purchase. Figuring it was a battery, I took it to a store to get it changed. The tech wasn't able to even get the battery out without causing a tampered appearance. I also tried and succeeded, but the battery holster never unclipped as the instructions state. This is the first time I've ever been disappointed with a Timex watch. I don't think Timex will take this as defective any longer.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Oct 14, 2014 7:38 AM PDT