Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for Sarah > Reviews

Browse

Sarah's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sarah RSS Feed (Roanoke, VA)

Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy
Bonhoeffer: Pastor, Martyr, Prophet, Spy
by Eric Metaxas
Price: $11.64
277 used & new from $3.28

4.0 out of 5 stars very interesting and informative, May 24, 2013
I loved the theological discussions in this book. It was very interesting to see how Bonhoeffer tried to live his life within his convictions. The book was very well presented and researched. I loved how the author went out of his way to say that the people in the German church who agreed with the Nazis were by definition not Christians no matter what they said. I gave it four stars because I thought the beginning sections on Bonhoeffer's childhood were a little too much. We could have been given the relevant information much more quickly with a shorter book as a result.

Le Creuset 12-Ounce Enameled Cast-Iron Cleaner
Le Creuset 12-Ounce Enameled Cast-Iron Cleaner
Price: $19.95
11 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use sometimes, works great!, October 19, 2009
I got this cleaner soon after I got my pots. I only use it once a month or so, and it works great. There are a few marks on the outside bottom that it doesn't get off, but for the most part I have been very happy. I even left the top to a pot on a burner that was on, and this product got almost all of the scorch marks off.

Le Creuset L9431-55 Phenolic Replacement Knob, 2-1/7 Inch
Le Creuset L9431-55 Phenolic Replacement Knob, 2-1/7 Inch
Offered by Chef's Arsenal/Market Warehouse
Price: $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe the problem is fixed?, October 19, 2009
I didn't have any problem with the screw length. I bought two of these, and I didn't have any prblems with either of the pots I put them on. I agree that I shouldn't have had to pay for this. They should come with the bigger pots especially.

Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 2-1/4-Quart Saucier Pan, Caribbean
Le Creuset Enameled Cast-Iron 2-1/4-Quart Saucier Pan, Caribbean
Price: $229.95
13 used & new from $194.97

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, February 27, 2009
I really like this pan. It cooks things very well, and the vent hole is nice. I did have an incident that I cooked milk at too high a heat, and it boiled over and shot out of the vent hole like a geyser. That was my fault, though. You do not have to use as high a heat as you would with other pans, and it keeps heat nicely. I have bought several le creuset pans recently, and they are just as if not easier to clean than my old cheap teflon covered pans. I am really happy that I made the switch!

Le Creuset Square Baker with Bonus 2-pc., Caribbean
Le Creuset Square Baker with Bonus 2-pc., Caribbean

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, February 27, 2009
I like this product. The free baker is very small. It only holds 2 cups of water, so I am not sure what purpose it can serve besides looking pretty. It does that well though. I used the bigger one, and it did nicely. It does seem to take a little longer to cook stuff in it, but it cleaned up easily, and nothing stuck to it even though I did not grease the pan.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2011 7:55 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars happy with amazon and le creuset, February 10, 2009
I just received this, and I love it so far. I haven't used it yet, but I was very pleased with amazon's shipping. I got it in great condition. The color is just as I expected, and the top fits on extremely well. I can't wait to try it out. I will review again after I have it for a year or so.