Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for christenoel > Reviews

Browse

christenoel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

christenoel RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Mother's Day
Mother's Day
Price: $5.99

1.0 out of 5 stars What a waste!, August 13, 2016
This review is from: Mother's Day (Amazon Video)
This movie had horrible acting and a boring plot.

Just Life Morning Birds Stickers Children's Room DIY Decals Decor Wall Mounted Hanger Hook Removable Wall Decals Wall Sticker

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the best product out there, December 25, 2014
The hooks are small, so you can't hang very "thick" things on them. I also hate the way they stick to the wall.

Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with Battery Backup and Audio Input
Electrohome Projection Alarm Clock with Battery Backup and Audio Input
Offered by ShopTronics
Price: $29.99
3 used & new from $14.91

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE, December 25, 2014
This alarm clock is so fantastic. I love that the time is on the ceiling. I could never live without having the time above me at night after having this clock.

Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL771)
Ninja Mega Kitchen System (BL771)
Offered by CPO Outlets
Price: $195.81
35 used & new from $149.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Love Love this blender, December 25, 2014
Love Love Love this blender. It chops through anything and is so versatile. You will be happy with it. There is a lot to store, so that might be one con, but I don't care. It takes the place of a 2 small kitchen appliances, so it's worth it.

Habitrail Cristal Hamster Habitat
Habitrail Cristal Hamster Habitat
Price: $24.99
10 used & new from $21.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Setting it up was a huge disappointment. It had 2 missing parts and a broken ..., December 25, 2014
I bought this Habitat for my 6 year old daughter for Christmas. Setting it up was a huge disappointment. It had 2 missing parts and a broken wheel. The directions are possibly the worst I have ever read. Glad we don't have the hamster yet... it wouldn't have a home. This thing is going back!

Bruchko: The Astonishing True Story of a 19-Year-Old American, His Capture by the Motilone Indians and His Adventures in Christianizing the Stone Age Tribe
by Bruce Olson
Price: $8.29
160 used & new from $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't put it down!!!, February 13, 2014
This book is so GOOD! It is so refreshing to see what the power of God can do. I am so encouraged by Bruce's obedience and willingness to follow God. His life was so hard because he followed God, but his fulfillment was beyond measure. My heart broke for all of his losses and hardships, but envy his adventure and accomplishments. I will be thinking about his ministry there for a while after reading this. It's a MUST READ!

Gold Edge Rhinestones Elephant Pendants Necklaces Lucky Long Chain Jewelry for Christmas,100489 (a)
Offered by Yunqing
Price: $5.81
3 used & new from $4.83

2.0 out of 5 stars poor quality, December 25, 2013
This necklace broke after wearing it 2 times. Not good quality. The chain was fine, but the elephant broke off of it.

Dexter Season 8
Dexter Season 8
Price: $19.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Loved this series, but disappointing ending, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Dexter Season 8 (Amazon Video)
I loved Dexter.. LOVED! The last season was #1 annoying b/c there was way too much Deb. She is so stupid. All of her issues were so badly written and if they were going to make the show end with us sad about her dying, they should have made her a more likable person. She was such a rude and irritating person to watch.. not likable for women viewer especially. #2 We all wanted to see Dexter happy in the end. No one wanted to see a lonely, depressed guy. While being a killer is wrong, we were all rooting for him. #3 Dexter never would have really left his son forever. #4 No one cares about Deb.... oh, did I already say that? #5 Dexter should have lived happily ever after with Julia Stiles character, Lumen. That is who he really loved. He wouldn't have just forgot about her and go for what's her face. She was also not a very likeable character.

Altogether.... season 8 was a HUGE disappointment. The only interesting part was the character of the Dr. who assisted in creating Dexter.

Birdsong Season 1
Birdsong Season 1
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Could have done without it., November 4, 2013
This review is from: Birdsong Season 1 (Amazon Video)
IT was good enough to finish, but so depressing. There were also a lot of awkward stares and the main character was ALWAYS crying. I was shocked by the sex scene since it was on PG. Glad I wasn't watching it with one of my children.

Body Beast DVD Workout - Base Kit
Body Beast DVD Workout - Base Kit
Offered by Beachbody
Price: $109.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great workout., March 23, 2013
I think this program is very good. I have been doing P90X for the last 2 years or so, and when I switched to body beast, my muscles felt like I haven't worked out in a while because they were so sore. I didn't take time off from P90X, before switching to Body Beast, and I was still very sore. I'll probably switch back and forth between the two programs. The trainer is funny (although most of the time unintentionally), and he pushes you to work pretty hard. It’s a great muscle-building program.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3