Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports STEM
Profile for Rappers Mom > Reviews

Browse

Rappers Mom's Profile

Customer Reviews: 51

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Rappers Mom "Sharon" RSS Feed (North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
DREAM PAIRS FELICIA Women's Stylish Winter Faux Fur Lining Side Zipper Low Wedge Booties Shoes
Offered by topshoesUS
Price: $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute but sheds worse than a husky in summer, February 22, 2016
I bought these for an angel tree for a nursing home. They were attractive, looked to be a good size and color but the minute I touched them the fur was coming off in my hand. Unfortunately it was the last minute and I had no option but to go ahead and give them. I hope that the shedding stopped, although I have to conclude that the overall technique used to attach it was poor. I am not the only one to have had this experience.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A nice camera body for a very reasonable price., May 31, 2015
This is a great little camera body at a nice price. I bought it so that we could have both a wide angle and a telephoto lens on vacation without having to switch out lenses all the time (we already had the lenses and didn't need a camera with a lens). Works beautifully for that, easy to use and very compact. My husband, who has the D50, grabs it every chance he gets.

Lens Cap Bundle - 4 Snap-on Lens Covers for DSLR Cameras including Nikon, Canon, Sony - Lens Cap Keepers included (58mm)
Offered by ECO-FUSED
Price: $7.49
4 used & new from $7.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice cap but flimsy attachment, May 31, 2015
I bought two sizes and they fit the lenses very well. Sadly, both also fell apart almost immediately where they attach to the lens. It's great to have four, I guess, but I don't want to have to carry them all along with me.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 7, 2015 11:33 PM PDT

Decorative Armadillo Beer Can Holder
Decorative Armadillo Beer Can Holder
Offered by Collectibles + Closeouts
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $12.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun on the half shell, March 23, 2015
This is a fun item I bought for a silent auction in Texas. Paired it with star earrings made from crystals as the ultimate Texas souvenirs, and it was a great hit. Everyone wanted it!

Bluecell Red Color PU Leather Earphone Hard Case/bag
Bluecell Red Color PU Leather Earphone Hard Case/bag
Offered by BestTuo
Price: $3.51
2 used & new from $3.51

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough way to carry ear buds, February 26, 2015
Cute and does what it's supposed to. Certainly worth the money.

Evo Kitchen and Grill Olive Oil and Cooking Oil Trigger Sprayer Bottle, Refillable, Non-Aerosol, 18-Ounce Capacity
Price: $19.18
30 used & new from $12.96

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not what was represented, February 26, 2015
As many other reviewers have noted, it simply does not produce the desired mist but sprays large droplets instead. I still find it useful for non-stick cookware but it does mean that the coarse spray needs to be evened out.

Heath Outdoor Products DD-20 Fancy Suet Cake, Case Of 16
Heath Outdoor Products DD-20 Fancy Suet Cake, Case Of 16
Price: $27.02
8 used & new from $17.32

5.0 out of 5 stars Woodpeckers give it thumbs up!, February 26, 2015
The price was great. My woodpeckers seem to like it just fine. Who am I to question their judgment?

Thorlos   Womens Running Thick Padded Roll Top Socks White/Platinum, Medium (Shoe Size: W 6.5-10, M 5.5-8.5)
Thorlos Womens Running Thick Padded Roll Top Socks White/Platinum, Medium (Shoe Size: W 6.5-10, M 5.5-8.5)
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality still good though slightly less, February 26, 2015
I have been a fan of Thorlo socks for years. The cushioning has helped my foot problems. This batch from Amazon was good but didn't seem quite as thick and sturdy as in the past. I'm not sure whether the ones sold through Amazon are slightly thinner or the brand in general has started cutting back quality. They are still good, just not as good as previous pairs.

Porcelain Origami Nativity Set Backdrop
Porcelain Origami Nativity Set Backdrop

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect final piece, February 26, 2015
This completes my porcelain origami set and pulls it together beautifully. I love that there is a star on top because the star with the original set is flimsy and doesn't work well.

Garden Vanilla Scented Flameless Decorative Candle - 7" in Diameter - Comes in Gift Box
Offered by ArtsiHome
Price: $19.98
10 used & new from $14.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for decor and smell, February 26, 2015
Our realtor had recommended we leave lighted candles when our house was being shown, but I opted to purchase these instead. They last a long time (two months without diminishing so far) and of course are much safer than an open flame. These are almost too strong in odor, so I put them in a remote corner, but the fragrance is pleasant and the bowls are visually very appealing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6