Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Michael N. Marcus > Reviews

Browse

Michael N. Marcus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Michael N. Marcus RSS Feed (Milford, CT, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Vestal Men's ZR2010 ZR-2 Black with White Lume Chronograph Watch
Vestal Men's ZR2010 ZR-2 Black with White Lume Chronograph Watch
Price: $125.03
5 used & new from $125.03

3.0 out of 5 stars Close, but no cigar., November 30, 2015
Looks beautiful but is heavy and the band is hard to close and open. I'll return it and stick to Seikos.

AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair
AmazonBasics Mid-Back Office Chair
Price: $69.99
31 used & new from $40.42

5.0 out of 5 stars My ass is smiling., November 26, 2015
Comfortable, easy-to-assemble, low price, fast free shipping, seems well-made.

Voices in the Ocean: A Journey into the Wild and Haunting World of Dolphins
Voices in the Ocean: A Journey into the Wild and Haunting World of Dolphins
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative & entertaining, worth its high price., September 26, 2015
This is the most expensive ebook I've ever read, but it's definitely worth $12.99 -- about the price of a movie ticket. I am enjoying it so much I don't want it to end.

EMOTIONAL SUPPORT Nylon Dog Vest Harness. Purchase comes with 2 reflective EMOTIONAL SUPPORT velcro pathces. PLEASE MEASURE your dog before ordering
Offered by Doggie Stylz
Price: $29.99

3.0 out of 5 stars missing parts, September 26, 2015
Hard to figure out how to use -- no instructions provided. No label either, so I made one. Looks too small and silly on a 70-lb dog.

The Aristocrats
The Aristocrats
DVD ~ George Carlin
Offered by Perception Products
Price: $13.99
102 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Filth doesn't get any funnier than this., September 26, 2015
This review is from: The Aristocrats (DVD)
I haven't watched this in about five years but I'm still laughing.

Mr. Robot, Season 1
Mr. Robot, Season 1
DVD
Price: $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Addicting, but not fun, August 12, 2015
This review is from: Mr. Robot, Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Captivating but unpleasant. I keep going back for more but I don't really like the series. I will try to break my addiction.

Roots Men's 1R-AT500BU1U Tusk Analog Display Analog Quartz Blue Watch
Roots Men's 1R-AT500BU1U Tusk Analog Display Analog Quartz Blue Watch
Price: $14.53

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy for bling, not to tell time., August 12, 2015
I bought this because I 'needed' a blue watch and this looked cool. It arrived yesterday. I like the way it looks. But it's totally impractical as a time keeper because there is so little contrast on the dial that it's very difficult to tell the time unless I aim a light at it. It's going back.

red line Men's RL-18000-01-BB "Compressor" Stainless Steel Watch With Black Silicone Band
2 used & new from $110.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, July 22, 2015
I buy lots of watches and some get returned or sold. I fell in love with this one from the photo, and love the real one. It's now one of my favorites and I wear it several times each week. My Seikos are getting jealous.

Fire HD 6 Tablet, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Cobalt
Fire HD 6 Tablet, 6" HD Display, Wi-Fi, 8 GB, Cobalt

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, July 22, 2015
I bought this after searching for my missing older Kindle Fire. A week after getting this, I found the original. It's so damn heavy I almost never use it. The new one is always with me. It takes the boredom out of waiting for thing to happen.

AmazonBasics Apple Certified 30-Pin to USB Cable for Apple iPhone 4, iPod, and iPad 3rd Generation - 3.2 Feet (1.0 Meter)

5.0 out of 5 stars solid, July 22, 2015
better than dollar-store crap, but not expensive

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7