Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for Caty > Reviews

Browse

Caty's Profile

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Caty RSS Feed

T-fal C109SC Signature Nonstick Expert Thermo-Spot Heat Indicator Cookware Set, 12-Piece, Blue
Price: $58.98
9 used & new from $57.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 8, 2012
This cookware is absolutely amazing! It is completely nonstick and cooks very evenly. I have had mine for maybe a year? And there are no scratches or dings and it still works just as well. I will never buy anything but T-Fal.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars So so, February 8, 2012
This straightener is just okay. It tends to snag hair a bit and I need to put the temperature much higher to get a result even close to the one I get with my new Babyliss.

Babyliss Diamond Titanium Dryer and Iron
Babyliss Diamond Titanium Dryer and Iron

5.0 out of 5 stars Miracle, February 8, 2012
This straightener and dryer is absolutely amazing. It is so smooth when I pull it threw and it leaves my hair feeling wonderful. I have had a remington, conair, and FHI this one definitely tops them all!.