Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now
Profile for Marko > Reviews

Browse

Marko's Profile

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marko "marko" RSS Feed (Canada)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Goldtouch GTN-0099 V2 USB Comfort Keyboard and PST Connector, Black
Goldtouch GTN-0099 V2 USB Comfort Keyboard and PST Connector, Black
Offered by Natural Green Products
Price: $89.00
50 used & new from $71.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, July 25, 2012
This keyboard is great! It does have one issue, I wish the keys weren't so spongy (Goldtouch please fix this in V3). Having the freedom to adjust it to any angle (within 30 degrees) at the split makes it very customizable to my preference. I like that it is black and there is no useless keypad to get in the way of the mouse. The Fn shortcut keys are nice as well. Took me no time to adjust to using this when I changed from my old Logitech split keyboard. I have two of these keyboards, both are on Ubuntu Linux machines.

Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures - PC
Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures - PC
Offered by You Name the Game
Price: $5.15
107 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, but boring, May 24, 2008
I was excited to get into my first real MMORPG only to find frustration and tedious repetitive gameplay. Having never played WoW or other games of this type, I was expecting a large world I can roam freely and meet others... instead I got a game that feels like an on-rails console game that happens to have chat. Installing it was a tedious affair as well... takes about 2 hours on average (because of additional huge update downloads required immediately after install). Don't bother if your computer is at the lower end of the minimum specs required. And this is definitely not a game worth upgrading your system for to play. I know this is very early to be posting a negative review of this game, seeing as it's only been public for about 5 days... but really, there are many bugs that prevent you from going further in certain locations unless you restart or change class, but apparently not everybody is having problems as some have already leveled close to max. The game was definitely over-hyped. I only recommend this game if you are really into Conan lore and can wait a few months for them to iron out the kinks. At the moment, the game is boring, frustrating and dissappointing.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2008 12:17 PM PDT

Advance & Vanquish
Advance & Vanquish
Price: $9.99
51 used & new from $1.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome! From a euro-power-metal listener., May 4, 2007
This review is from: Advance & Vanquish (Audio CD)
I listen to mostly power metal and perhaps a bit of death... but I have to say these guys are just awesome! Yes, the lyrics are a bit of a joke (like most power metal bands lyrics), but don't let that put you off. The people giving this a low score obviously do NOT like extreme metal. If you do, get this, GUARANTEED NOT TO DISAPPOINT! My favorite thing about it is the vocal style... super high-pitched with warbling. It drives me nuts and I love it! Can't wait until their next release... which is coming very soon.

Liquid Monster
Liquid Monster
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $14.36
35 used & new from $5.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing staying power, January 3, 2007
This review is from: Liquid Monster (Audio CD)
I listened to this CD more times in 2006 than any other that I own. If you love the Hammerfall and Dream Evil style of power metal, then you absolutely NEED to get Brainstorm! I really hope they put out another CD soon, as I need more! MORE!

Lazytown
Lazytown
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $15.87
28 used & new from $0.08

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids and some adults, December 20, 2006
This review is from: Lazytown (Audio CD)
My son has watched this show on occasion and listened to the music on the website... so I figured I needed to get the CD. This stuff basically sounds like the band "Aqua", but with children's lyrics and a child singer. As a metal-head myself, I find that I don't mind listening to this as the grooves are incredibly infectious. Should be an addictiveness warning label on this.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Fark - WAS a good site, October 28, 2006
When I first was visiting this site many years ago, it was a good community... but over time it has become a bitter political battleground with ridiculously incorrect headlines and disinformation. I was a totalfarker for a while but eventually realized what a waste of money that was. With sites like Digg and Slashdot being soooo much better, it is a wonder how fark is still around.

VeggieTales - Josh and the Big Wall
VeggieTales - Josh and the Big Wall
DVD ~ Mike Nawrocki
Offered by Perception Products
Price: $7.85
22 used & new from $0.01

2.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining but leaves me confused, July 25, 2006
I have to admit that this video is very entertaining and well done... but there is one thing that bothers me. Is it OK to make such a serious and bloody event into something this light-hearted? I mean after the walls fall, there is nobody in the town and the Isrealites just walk through it. In real life there was a violent and bloody raid! Everybody behind the wall was slaughtered! This came about because of following God's intructions?! Were the people (including children) living there not part of the creation that God supposedly loves? Obviously it would be innappropriate to show the truth to children, but then why bother showing a watered-down version that supposedly teaches morals? Somehow something seems very wrong with this. But perhaps that is what's wrong with war-mongering western christians these days.

Once
Once
Price: $8.99
82 used & new from $4.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!... but probably their last good release, May 2, 2006
This review is from: Once (Audio CD)
"Once" and "Wishmaster" are my favorite Nightwish releases but I'm afraid that with Tarja leaving the band, they will suck with their next one. The band is known for having a great haunting female opera voice and they are giving that up. I very much doubt that they can find someone to match those vocals and as with every band that loses their vocalist (if the vocalist was unique like we have here), Nightwish are doomed to go back into obscurity and eventually die. Maybe someday they'll re-unite and do another album together, but by then it will be too late (see Iron Maiden).

Hasbro Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
Hasbro Heroscape Master Set: Rise of the Valkyrie
38 used & new from $84.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing for a board game!, January 22, 2006
Let me start off by saying that I find most board games boring and I am not a D&D gamer. This game looks like a D&D game, but plays much easier and is really fun. Never mind setting up the suggested scenarios that come with the instructions, just make your own terrains! Add or subtract rules as you see fit. Make a few custom units and terrain. You can do it all! The game comes with two sets of rules, simple and advanced... I tend to play the game with my son using a mix of the two. This game is great for everyone! Only problems with it are as follows:

1) You'll need to buy a big container to hold everything because you'll never get it all back in the original packaging.

2) You'll spend too much time and money obsessing over and acquiring the many expansion packs.

Otherwise, this game is revolutionary for board gaming!

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Parts taken from other toy sets, January 22, 2006
Our son wanted this toy as one of his birthday gifts. We didn't really look at it very closely when we purchased it, but after opening it and examining the pieces, it is very clear that the parts are taken from different toy sets. Only 2 items in here are Toy Story related, the Buzz character and the alien character. Then there are the 2 vehicles, which have heavy military weaponry on them and Buzz's hands can't even be turned correctly to attach to the handle bars on either one! Then there are 3 machine guns made from white plastic and are obviously taken from some war toy set. I never saw Buzz with machine guns in any of the movies. There are also a few backpack items, which have little tabs on the backs which look like they should attach to something... but they fit nothing in this toy set! Finally, there are two grey plastic parts, one is a generator (as far as I can tell) and the other is some sort of light on a stand, but I can't be sure. So, all in all, this is an attempt to use excess pieces from 4 *different* toy sets to make 1 Toy Story set... and it doesn't work. Fortunately, my 5-year-old son doesn't realize the problems with this toy, so all is fine in that regard... which is why I give this toy a rating of "2" instead of "1".

Page: 1 | 2 | 3