Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Eric Redman > Reviews

Browse

Eric Redman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Eric Redman RSS Feed (Las Vegas, NV USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
PowerTac E9 1020 Lumen LED Flashlight Side Button on Tail Cap Dual Switches with LegionArms Clip-on Kydex Holster
Offered by JohnArm Store
Price: $99.95
3 used & new from $99.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Be Ready! Be Safe! Be Prepared to Defend the Constitution Against all Enemies Foreign & Domestic!, June 26, 2016
Bought mine at Crossroad's of the West Gun Show in Las Vegas. My take on the product is well made. Has a good attack spiked head to jam in your attacker's face. I tested it at the convention in bright room light and i was easily able to see my beam on the the centers ceiling far away. The belt attachment is a hard plastic type which seems to be well made. I have another fabric type but this one really locks it in with no chance of fallout out even if I was standing on my head. The included battery holds a charge well.

Would I buy it again?
Would I ever attach this to my assault hand gun?
NO WAY!
Maybe if I had a SWAT shield to protect my body like they do, as that is what gun mounted lights were made to have to protect the perp from firing center your light. I like the long wrist strap it came with, as it allows me to keep my other hand free to fire at the enemy's position. I keep this light close to my weapon, as you never know when the phone will ring to saddle up. My niece got the call shipping the Guard out to Kuwait for a year. Be ready! Be Safe! Be Prepared to Defend the Constitution against all Enemies Foreign & Domestic!

Master Handgun Accuracy
Master Handgun Accuracy
Offered by Concealed Carry University
Price: $127.00
2 used & new from $127.00

5.0 out of 5 stars QUALITY PRESENTATION COURSE ON HANDGUN ACCURACY!, March 16, 2016
This review is from: Master Handgun Accuracy (DVD)
Quality presentation of handgun accuracy. Check it out!

The Armed American's Complete Concealed Carry Guide to Effective Self-Defense
The Armed American's Complete Concealed Carry Guide to Effective Self-Defense
Offered by Concealed Carry University
Price: $197.00
5 used & new from $99.00

5.0 out of 5 stars TOP QUALITY PRESENTATION OF VITAL INFORMATION FOR ARMED AMERICAN'S!, March 16, 2016
As a former high school teacher I can appreciate the quality of this course. It is well written, with excellent presentation, and a good level of drama too. Now as an armed citizen whose family members have been in local, military, and federal law enforcement, there is no doubt in my mind that it is worthy of those taking up arms in defense of their country and loved ones.

PhysiciansCare 24-201 Eye Wash Solution, 32 ounce Bottle
PhysiciansCare 24-201 Eye Wash Solution, 32 ounce Bottle
Price: $10.58
9 used & new from $10.58

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE FOR WASH~JUST OK AS EYE REFRESHER!, October 2, 2015
NOT AS REFRESHING AS B&L EYE WASH, BUT AT HALF THE PRICE, IT IS A GOOD SUBSTITUTE. YOU DO NEED REFRESHING EYE DROPS LATER ON. .

MaxxAir 850 White Fan/Mate Rain Cover for High Powered Ceiling Fans
MaxxAir 850 White Fan/Mate Rain Cover for High Powered Ceiling Fans

4.0 out of 5 stars WORKS GREAT~LOOKS GREAT!, August 29, 2015
NICE COVER fits well. Looks great, with good air flow! It did let a little rain in when I was parked, but not enough to worry about.

Paradise Photo Wall Paper - Waterfall in the Jungle - Jungle River Kanchanaburi Thailand Si Sawa Mural - XXL Wall Decoration
Offered by great art
Price: $98.00
2 used & new from $49.00

2.0 out of 5 stars LITTLE STRIPS OF A PICTURE, LIKE VERY SMALL ROLLS OF WALL PAPER., August 29, 2015
I was already for a nice piece of wall art, but what arrived was little strips of a picture. I could not even use it, as the sections were all way too small.

Morakniv Companion Fixed Blade Outdoor Knife with Carbon Steel Blade, Military Green, 4.1-Inch
Price: $11.75
115 used & new from $11.23

1.0 out of 5 stars COAT IT RIGHT AWAY, OR TOSS IT IN THE TRASH!, August 29, 2015
COAT IT RIGHT AWAY OR BE PREPARED TO THROW IT IN THE TRASH! I just got this, and my lady jacked my knife. She was looking for a knife to cut some food up in are RV, and the food juices ruined the finish. Nasty looking stains that won't come out. Now if anyone has some stain removal ideas, send them my way. http://thepulse.mdtmag.com/?abm_pos=2&abm_adtype=boombox_ad&abm_type=cta&abm_adcategory=paid
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 29, 2015 8:11 PM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars BUY IT~YOUR LADY WILL LOVE IT!, August 29, 2015
My lady practically begs me to use this stuff. You can't find a more slippery personal internal lube. Buy it! Your lady will love it!

SHURflo 182-200 Pre-Pressurized Accumulator Tank
SHURflo 182-200 Pre-Pressurized Accumulator Tank
Price: $41.04
52 used & new from $40.99

3.0 out of 5 stars WON'T QUIET OR EFFECT THE NOISE LEVEL OF YOUR PUMP, August 29, 2015
I bought this after being told it would quiet my RV water pump, located under the bed, it did not. Really could not tell a difference in the sound. It did give you a little quicker water. Personally not worth the time & cost. Find a quieter & more efficient pump, If such an animal exists in this throw away world.

DEI 010490 Hi Temp Spray Adhesive
DEI 010490 Hi Temp Spray Adhesive
Price: $17.60
22 used & new from $13.04

3.0 out of 5 stars STRONG FUMES~BUY A CARTRIDGE RESPIRATOR WITH THE RIGHT CARTRIDGES!, January 14, 2015
Do not spray this product without an approved respirator, and use it outdoors! This is really strong chemicals! Protect your lungs!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9