Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports
Profile for thecrossbar > Reviews

Browse

thecrossbar's Profile

Customer Reviews: 19

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

thecrossbar "Crossbar" RSS Feed (Minneapolis)

Page: 1 | 2
LianJian Assault Rifle AR 15 Because I Am Black Men's T-Shirt DeepHeather Mens
LianJian Assault Rifle AR 15 Because I Am Black Men's T-Shirt DeepHeather Mens
Price: $15.25 - $17.66

1.0 out of 5 stars That is an image of an M-16... ..., August 6, 2016
That is an image of an M-16...not an AR-15, which is not an assault rifle. Go pedal your trash elsewhere.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 22, 2016 3:51 PM PDT

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, Key Lime Pie, 1.8 Pound
Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard 100% Whey Protein, Key Lime Pie, 1.8 Pound
Price: $30.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Tasty and Quality, July 30, 2016
I bought this from a different retailer, but as a key lime fan - it is better than I expected. The taste is not as tart or strong as I would prefer, but I think it's meant to please most palates. Definitely mixes well with key lime flavored yogurts or other items. Quality protein.

While a previous reviewer felt necessary to obsess over the size of the container, it comes with all 1.81lbs as promised, and is not overly large compared to other brands. Par for the course if you've never bought larger containers before.

Zootopia Talking Plush Office Judy Hopps
Zootopia Talking Plush Office Judy Hopps
Price: $14.99
18 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Recieved Right Item, June 14, 2016
Fortunately, I got the pictured product which does talk. If you get anything else, let Amazon know because there is clearly a shady vendor around here. Only downsides are she's not very huggable...and she doesn't say anything particularly funny or memorable.

Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, Smoke
Thermos 24 Ounce Hydration Bottle with Connected Smart Lid, Smoke
Price: $55.91
16 used & new from $43.32

1.0 out of 5 stars Waiting for the non apple version!, February 1, 2016
A Thermos made by the technologically ignorant. Only works with apple products. Amazed companies are this adverse to making money.

Mount-It! MI-3352LT Laptop Notebook Desk Stand Mount, Full Motion Height Adjustable Holder, Articulating Vented Platform for Cooling, Fits up to 17 Inch Computers, Clamp Mounting, 22 Lb Capacity Black
Offered by Value Max
Price: $52.24
9 used & new from $45.55

2.0 out of 5 stars Worked Great! For a Month or Two..., October 16, 2015
At first, this was perfect. Now, after a couple months of non-regular use, it won't even hold up the weight of my laptop. I moved it to another table and all of a sudden, *plop* the upper-most joint has tons of slack and turns upside down if you look at it funny...SO disappointed!

Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick - Black Velvet
Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Matte Lipstick - Black Velvet
Offered by LimeCrime
Price: $20.00
3 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Just Repackaged Cheap, October 16, 2015
Sorry, Lime Crime is just cheap bulk product that has been repackaged, and sold to you at more than 10x the price. This is not an indy brand. They are scammers! (Also yes, the FDA has informed them that the level of iron in some of their pigments are too high).

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The side sleeping areas are by far the best out there, August 6, 2015
I have had one of these for 9 years. After whiplash, and lasting neck issues from other car accidents, this has been my go-to when having neck soreness and stiffness after sleeping. This was a pillow my Chiropractor gave me, and was even covered by my insurance.

The side sleeping areas are by far the best out there. For some reason, the firmness of the foam is a downside the some, but that is the only way you are going to get proper support from this pillow. The back sleeping side is also great. Gives your cervical spine the support that is often missed by other pillows.

After 9 years, the cover has now gotten a hole in it (from the cat???) and it has been worn so thin, it's spreading fast. I should have used a pillow case over it. My only complaint, is I tend to be a stomach sleeper, and on one too many occasions, made the mistake of not switching out pillows and sleeping on my stomach...messes me up something awful!

Dark Gray Fingerless Elastic Winter Thick Arm Warmers Gloves for Ladies
Dark Gray Fingerless Elastic Winter Thick Arm Warmers Gloves for Ladies
Offered by uxcell
Price: $5.31
2 used & new from $5.31

1.0 out of 5 stars WARNING PICTURE IS MISLEADING, November 14, 2014
NOT AT ALL AS PICTURED!

The gloves I received have a cable knit on them, which makes them unusable for the purpose they were purchased for, also the picture is misleading that they have a thumb hole, when in fact, they do not. I will be attempting to return them as they are useless.

Hide Ink Tattoo Covers "Pale" Color Pack of 5
Hide Ink Tattoo Covers "Pale" Color Pack of 5
Offered by Hide Ink Tattoo Covers
Price: $8.95

3.0 out of 5 stars An option, May 17, 2014
covers okay...needed two layers plus makeup...cracking is excessive, going to have to find a solution to conceal cracking or there is no point.

Under Armour Women's UA Tactical HeatGear T-Shirt
Under Armour Women's UA Tactical HeatGear T-Shirt
Offered by STRIKING DEALS
Price: $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, May 17, 2014
I own a variety of Under Armour items, and it is rare they let me down. Let me be clear, this item did not let me down, I was just disappointed to find that it's fit was not what I expected.

I should have bought a size down!

Normally, I buy a size up in heatgear and coldgear, to accomidate the naturally slimmer fit of compression-wear. This shirt however, is loose...almost uncomfortably so, I wish I had known this was true to size.

Lastly, I had not seen the warning that this item will melt near flame...whilst I am not a firefighter, my work does put me in situations where I could easily be involved in a fire incident...

Suffice to say, I plan on sticking to regular heatgear under my uniform.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 9, 2015 7:53 AM PST