Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Indiana Running Mom > Reviews

Browse

Indiana Running ...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 95

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Indiana Running Mom "running mom" RSS Feed (Indianapolis, IN)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Travelon Anti-Theft Signature N S Shoulder Bag, Cobalt, One Size
Travelon Anti-Theft Signature N S Shoulder Bag, Cobalt, One Size
Price: $34.99
8 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag for travel, August 2, 2016
Fantastic bag! Taken to immersion program in Africa and held up wonderfully! Lots of room for travel essentials and still looks great after extensive use. Felt more secure with my items in this bag, also has the blocking feature to ensure my cards were not stolen. Very pleased!

Qilove DIY Mini Silicone Heart Mold with 24 Chocolate Hearts Candy Fondant Mold Cake Bars Valentine's Day Party
Offered by Qilove Shop
Price: $20.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mold for fondant hearts!, July 15, 2016
I really like this mold! We used the mold to make fondant hearts to decorate cake balls for an anniversary party. It worked REALLY well. Be sure to put the mold in the freezer for a few minutes (we did 10 mins per batch) and they popped right out. We had to add a bit of product to make the fondant hold it's shape (I found that trick on-line). The cake balls were adorable and SUCH a hit! The fondant hearts were a huge hit! Oh and we sprinkled with glitter sprinkles to add to the fun... I'll use this again when my daughters get married! It was a fun project to do with my daughter- labor of love- with a fabulous outcome. The mold is high quality silicone. Things don't stick to it- don't spray with non-stick spray- it's naturally non-stick. I love it!

Bessmate 6Pcs High Quality Heat Resistant Multicolor Silicone Kitchen Utensils Including 2 Turners,2 Spoons, 1 Spatula & 1 Ladle with Lifetime Guarantee
Offered by Hompow
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great set of utensils!, July 15, 2016
This is a really nice product. The weight is heavy enough to make me feel they will last. They appear to be genuine silicone- and thus resistant to heat; however, I have not challenged the product with high heat yet. They colors are appealing and fun. I've thrown away my old utensils in favor of this set. The spatula isn't real flat, so you'll probably still want a pancake-turner spatula to get under fragile items, but in general, I LOVE this! I was amazed at the quality, especially for the price. I had shopped on-line with other vendors and sites. This is a fabulous deal for what you get! I wasn't sure the colors would look odd in my kitchen, but they really remind me of a bouquet of flowers- attractive and fun. I highly recommend this purchase!

Star Vixen Women's Sleeveless Classic Slim Fit Midi Sheath Dress, Navy, Medium
Star Vixen Women's Sleeveless Classic Slim Fit Midi Sheath Dress, Navy, Medium
Price: $37.90

4.0 out of 5 stars I am happy that I read the "sizing guide" because it is ..., May 3, 2016
Simple but cute. It isn't lined, so a slip is needed. I am happy that I read the "sizing guide" because it is a size larger than I usually wear, but I went with the recommended measurements on the size guide. I'm happy with the dress and I will wear it to work often this summer.

Le Suit Women's Petite 1 Button Matched Pant Suit, Black/Multi, 8 Petite
Le Suit Women's Petite 1 Button Matched Pant Suit, Black/Multi, 8 Petite

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute suit!, May 3, 2016
I really like this suit. It is slightly large, but not big enough to return. I really like the professional look and feel of the fabric. It is elegant, not cheap looking. I'll definitely wear this. The pants and jacket are lined. This is a really nice quality suit that fits generally as expected, just a tad larger than I expected from the size guide. I'm keeping it!

Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season
Fringe: The Complete Fourth Season
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars We LOVE this series!, February 29, 2016
Love this series! My daughter and I save the episodes to watch together when she's home from college. It's exciting, interesting, and even a bit of a love story woven in.

Bridge of Spies (Theatrical)
Bridge of Spies (Theatrical)
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Couples can enjoy this one!, February 17, 2016
My husband and I both enjoyed this. It was interesting and exciting. It can be difficult to find movies that we both enjoy, but this one did it! I recommend to a friend.

Compression Capri Pants For Women (Pink - S) 3/4 Length Yoga Running Workout Exercise Leggings
Offered by compressionz
Price: $39.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Wicking fabric is fantastic!, February 17, 2016
Generally very happy with these pants; however, the compression is not as targeted or firm as other brand names. They are super cute and the wicking fabric is great- it really works. I'm very pleased for the price, but if you need compression support to prevent or treat injury, these are not designed for that. I wore these during a rather warm half marathon and the wicking was fabulous. They fit pleasantly snug. I recommend these to a friend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2016 3:06 AM PST

ASICS Women's 33-M, Gray/Charcoal/Mint, 7 B - Medium
ASICS Women's 33-M, Gray/Charcoal/Mint, 7 B - Medium
Offered by Backcountry
Price: $139.95
4 used & new from $79.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes with nice support, February 8, 2016
Great shoes with nice support. Training for a half marathon and so far, these are perfect! Great price from Amazon!

God's Not Dead
God's Not Dead
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Christian story teens can relate to, February 1, 2016
This review is from: God's Not Dead (Amazon Video)
This is a great film, I'd recommend it for confirmation students. It is interesting and resonates with Christian teaching. Highly recommend for family viewing!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10