Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM
Profile for KatNPat28 > Reviews

Browse

KatNPat28's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KatNPat28 RSS Feed

Twilight "Eclipse" Bellas Wolf and Heart Bracelet
Twilight "Eclipse" Bellas Wolf and Heart Bracelet
2 used & new from $45.17

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE!!! Very happy!, August 30, 2012
After reading the whole Twilight series and seeing all of the movies out, I decided I wanted a little reminder/souvenir to represent my love and obsession. This was perfect! I love how it's a replica of a piece of jewelry that was actually in the books AND the movies...not just something we saw on screen. The bracelet is a better quality than I thought it would be. The picture doesn't show it off so well, but trust me, it's pretty nice. Sure, it's not perfect, but about the only way it could get better would be if it was made of some precious metal and a real diamond OR...if Jacob and Edward were the ones giving it to me! So, I'm happy with my purchase! Team Edward!

Ned Kelly
Ned Kelly
Price: $8.88
101 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Movie, Story, and Life, June 30, 2010
This review is from: Ned Kelly (DVD)
I bought this movie without seeing it first, but you know what?...I didn't need to! It was a great and very interesting movie!I had only seen the trailer for this when I bought it and I knew it looked good. I have never seen the other Ned Kelly movies, but I really like this one! Also, I never really heard of Ned Kelly to begin with, but I have now! This is a wonderful movie that I HAVE watched more than once. There's also wonderful acting from this cast. Heath Ledger is one of my favorite actors and I think he played a great and intense Ned Kelly. Orlando Bloom also played a very smooth and charming Joe! Naomi Watts and Geoffrey Rush did great as well. I am glad to say that I now know who Ned Kelly was! He was a man and a legend! The bonus features are very interesting and informative, too. I recommend this movie to all movie-watchers!

R.I.P. Heath Ledger<3

Candy
Candy
Offered by Solo Enterprises
Price: $64.00
33 used & new from $2.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Tragic Love Story Worth Watching, June 30, 2010
This review is from: Candy (DVD)
This movie is a tragic love story that is worth watching!...with amazing actors and performances and a very sad story. It tells the story of love and addiction between two people. This movie shows their life together and their attempts at quitting the drugs. You watch them along their struggle and want to help them out of their problems and get them to drug-free happiness again. I'm glad I bought this movie. I seen it before I bought it, and after watching it, I knew I wanted to buy it. I didn't know how well I would like it at first, but I do like it. But, if you're going to watch it, prepare yourself for some sadness. This movie also includes one of my favorite actors in it...HEATH LEDGER!! In my opinion, all his movies are great! I do recommend this movie...and all of Heath Ledger's movies as well. May he rest in peace!

Two Hands
Two Hands
24 used & new from $1.00

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!....And HEATH LEDGER!<3, June 30, 2010
This review is from: Two Hands (DVD)
This was a wonderful and unique movie that shows us the amazing talents of a young Heath Ledger and the rest of the cast, including Bryan Brown. I saw this movie before I bought it. I had to watch it more than once before I even bought it!! I couldn't wait for it to come in the mail!! I really enjoy this movie! It is hard to believe that Heath Ledger would have been about 19 years old when he made this. He had true talent and is one of my favorite actors. I would recommend this movie to any and every Heath Ledger fan, and even just any movie fan! What a great movie it is!...it's happy, sad, funny, a little actiony, and it resolves the problems at the end... I would also like to recommend all of Heath Ledger's movies. I haven't seen all of them...yet, but what I have seen of them makes me go ahead and recommend them all! I love them!

R.I.P. Heath Ledger...you are missed!