Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports
Profile for P. Taegel > Reviews

Browse

P. Taegel's Profile

Customer Reviews: 119

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Taegel RSS Feed (Los Angeles)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Original Bazooka Bubble Gum, 225 Piece Tub, 47.6 oz
Original Bazooka Bubble Gum, 225 Piece Tub, 47.6 oz
Offered by ShippedFast
Price: $16.37
12 used & new from $16.37

2.0 out of 5 stars A Shadow of its Former Self, June 18, 2016
The gum itself is okay, but if I was just interested in the gum, I'd have gone with the tub of super bubble, which is softer, yummier, and you get a tub with 100+ more pieces for your money. No, I got this because I figured my kids would dig the comics for which Bazooka is so famous. Attached is a photo of one of the "comics." You be the judge.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Miele FJM Synthetic Vacuum Bags and Filters by Filtrete, 5 Bags and 2 Filters
Miele FJM Synthetic Vacuum Bags and Filters by Filtrete, 5 Bags and 2 Filters
Offered by DIVYS ARK
Price: $10.62
33 used & new from $5.04

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't, June 17, 2016
This isn't what you want to hear. You spent a lot of money to have a quality vacuum cleaner that would last many years. Using these bags will not only lower your performance, but wear out your machine. I just went and got my machine serviced. I'd just started using these bags, and there was a lot of dust and dirt in the compartment from the weaker seal. When this happens, the dust gets sucked into the motor. It had also clogged my relatively new HEPA filter. So I replaced that for $60. The servicing I was going to do anyway, so I won't lay that on the bags. However, from now on, I'm going to suck it up and pay the extra $4 a box for Miele bags. You can do otherwise, at your peril ;-)

I Want To Believe Mouse Pad / Mouse Mat / Mousepad / Mousemat
I Want To Believe Mouse Pad / Mouse Mat / Mousepad / Mousemat
Offered by DiaKlose
Price: $1.85
5 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I Still Believe, April 1, 2016
My mouse is a huge fan of the X-Files and loves it's new pad.

Pwr+® 65W 14 Ft Charger for Lenovo-ThinkPad T450 T450s W550s X1 Carbon; IdeaPad-Yoga 2 Pro 11 11e 13; Lenovo-Flex 2 3 11 15 15D 14 10; Chromebook N20 N20p; ADLX45NCC2A ADLX45NLC2A ADLX45NLC3 ADLX45NLC3A Laptop Battery AC Adapter Extra Long Power Supply Cord
Offered by PWR+
Price: $16.90
2 used & new from $15.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, April 1, 2016
As advertised. I mean, it charges and the construction is solid. Shipped next day to a conference after I forgot mine at home. Timely delivery was critical. A+++

Spyderco Tenacious G-10 Handle Folding Plain Edge Knife
Spyderco Tenacious G-10 Handle Folding Plain Edge Knife
Price: $41.97
66 used & new from $41.95

5.0 out of 5 stars No-Brainer, November 29, 2015
The Tenacious is an extremely functional, well-designed knife. The G-10 scales look fantastic and create a great tactile experience. In other words, it looks cool and feels good in the hand. Although not technically a high-grade steel, I have neither had nor heard of anyone having problems with chipping,corrosion or rust. The action is smooth, and the Spyderco hole makes the Tenacious easy to flick open with one hand. I've had $200 knives that I've liked less. It's got nearly all the premium features of one of Spyderco's higher-end knives in a $40 package. Unless you're ready to drop over a hundred bucks on another knife, the Tenacious, in my humble opinion, is the way to go.

German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphone
German Maestro GMP 8.35 D Monitor Headphone
Offered by S&W Group
Price: $250.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Holy Bananas, October 26, 2015
The GMP 8.35 D headphones deliver a robust sound with plenty of depth. Then I listened to them with a Schiit Fulla headphone amp, and they blew my mind. With the exception of a much more expensive pair of Audeze headphones, the German Maestro's are the best set of cans I've ever experienced. $250 is not an insignificant amount of dinero to throw at some headphones, but they sound like a pair of headphones that cost four or five times that, in my humble opinion. I have stopped listening to any of my other IEM's or headphones because it's simply pointless and depresses me. I may just sell all my other gear. Further, you don't have to baby them. The bombproof build quality makes it a no-brainer to toss them into my backpack. I replaced the pads with some Brainwavs HM5's. They fit perfectly and made a world of difference for comfort. If you're looking for a tremendous pair of over the ear headphones, I highly recommend these. They are a relatively high impedance headphone, so I highly recommend using them with a headphone amplifier. The Schiit Fulla is a USB dongle with great portability, but ifi has some fabulous options as well (to name two).

Better Sourcing Peppa Pig Tree House Ball Pit Play Center
Better Sourcing Peppa Pig Tree House Ball Pit Play Center
Price: $59.99
8 used & new from $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars My 2-year old daughter loves it, September 6, 2015
Got this for $40 at Toys R Us. Only took a few minutes to inflate. So if you want to set it up and alternately store it every so often, there's not too much inconvenience involved. My daughter now has her own little space/fort. It came with some plastic balls, but if you want a full on ball bath, you'll want to buy a bag of balls too. Be forewarned, the more balls you buy, the more you'll be picking up! Great winter/rainy season play tree/fort.

Chaco Men's Flip Ecotread Flip-Flop Sandal
Chaco Men's Flip Ecotread Flip-Flop Sandal
Price: Click here to see our price

5.0 out of 5 stars Bomb Proof, August 20, 2015
I'm a guy who lives in his flips. I wear them on lots of different terrain in all kinds of weather. I beat the hell out them. So for me, $65 is a very reasonable investment for a pair that's going to hold up. Prior to these, I wore Reefs. Now, the first pair I got in 2000. They lasted about 8 years before disintegrating. A solid pair of flips. Well made. Comfortable with a rugged sole. The last pair I bought were a pair of Phantoms. A great deal for $25. However, Reef has clearly made a decision to keep costs low over delivering indestructible flips. The last pair were noticeably lighter than my original pair. And the first time I wore them on the playground with my son, the wood play mulch pierced straight through the soles and into my foot. This happened on more than one occasion. So although comfortable, my recent pair of Reef Phantoms wore out in about 2 years. Not a bad deal for $25, but I wanted to replace them with a truly spectacular pair of flips.

Now, to clarify, I had a few criteria. 1. They had to be non-leather. I have a pair of leather Olukai sandals. Love them. But they aren't made to withstand water, rugged terrain and lots of abuse. 2. They also had to be a simple thong design. And 3. they needed to be a absolutely bomb proof.

So I read a bunch of reviews (most notably on blistergearreview) and settled on the Chaco Ecotread. Not only were they favored by people who seem to demand a lot from their flips, but they come in WIDE sizes. Out of the box, I noticed that they were significantly heavier than the Reefs. The entire flip is made of denser, tougher, material. Especially the soles. The beds have some pretty serious grips on them, which took my foot a little getting used to. However, I've found this rougher texture to be absolutely essential when in wet conditions. Otherwise, the foot slips off the flip, causing a painful and potentially hazardous situation. The fit is excellent. I wear an 11 EEE shoe and bought the 11 wide flips. There is plenty of room in front of the toe, but not so much that I trip over them. The straps are strong but comfortable. I've walked several miles in them at a clip with no blisters or discomfort.

In conclusion, I highly recommend these flips, and will update this review once I hit the year mark.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Holy Fire Hazard Batman!, August 5, 2015
Well, it does pop popcorn. However, the heat has begun to melt the top tray over time. I'm no pyrotechnics expert, but this would seem to be very unsafe. Further, if this visible component is not rated to withstand the heat, the internal workings of the machine are surely suspect. I would give this model a pass.
Comment Comment | Permalink

simplehuman Custom Fit Trash Can Liner Q, 50-65 L / 13-17 Gal, 50-Count Box
simplehuman Custom Fit Trash Can Liner Q, 50-65 L / 13-17 Gal, 50-Count Box
Offered by Home Goods and More
Price: $65.49
3 used & new from $25.97

1.0 out of 5 stars $32 for a $19 pack of liners!, July 17, 2015
Beware if you have this on auto-delivery. The price just jumped from $19 to $32. These liners are super convenient, as they fit perfectly and are easy to fit into the can. But don't get robbed by paying more than the $19.95 msrp. Five stars for the liners. 1 for the dishonest seller trying to take advantage of people who aren't paying attention.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12