Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Starting at $39.99 Wedding Store Tailgate-Garden Amazon Football TV Wall Mounting CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes CrisisinSixScenes  All-New Echo Dot Introducing new colors All-New Kindle for Kids Edition RollingStones Shop Now STEM
Profile for MrPicky > Reviews

Browse

MrPicky's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MrPicky RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Single Cutaway Hollow Body Guitar - Orange
Gretsch G5420T Electromatic Single Cutaway Hollow Body Guitar - Orange
2 used & new from $480.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, April 25, 2014
While a lot of people may consider this to be a poor man's 6120, it actually plays really nice and is a quality build. I was quick to write this model off when I saw it years ago, but I'm no where good enough for the real deal or rich enough, so this was a good compromise. I think updating the pick ups to tv Jones with their wiring harness would put it the class of a Setzer model at a fraction of the price. I recommend this guitar to anyone on the fence about buying one, you will not be disappointed when you get your hands on it.

Bergan Comfort Carrier, Large, Rose Wine
Bergan Comfort Carrier, Large, Rose Wine
Offered by Amazing Bargainz
Price: Click here to see our price
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, kitty hates it, April 19, 2014
For the money this carrier is great, and it comes in different colors too so that's a plus. I got a pink one, yeah, said it, I have a girl cat, what do you want me to do? Anyways back to the review, this carrier even though stated as being "large" is not that big inside. If you have a cat that weighs over 10 pounds, you might want to consider a bigger carrier. My kitty is small so she fits but larger animals will struggle for room so keep that in mind.

COMPANY23 TORX T70 SOCKET SUBARU TRANSMISSION DRAIN PLUG 07 IMPREZA WRX STI
COMPANY23 TORX T70 SOCKET SUBARU TRANSMISSION DRAIN PLUG 07 IMPREZA WRX STI
Offered by Billet Superstore
Price: $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tool, April 19, 2014
Hard to find T70 bit for Subaru transmission drain plug. This part is made of quality and looks really strong so it won't strip out the bolt. Mine was a 1/2 socket size, which I like because the drain plug for the 6MT is pretty big and you need some torque to get it loose.

Fram CA9997 Extra Guard Panel Air Filter
Fram CA9997 Extra Guard Panel Air Filter
Price: $9.39
42 used & new from $7.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Just like Factory, April 19, 2014
30 seconds to change, no difference from the part that came from Subaru in my car. Nice filter, I recommend buying one.

TYC 800122P Subaru Replacement Cabin Air Filter
TYC 800122P Subaru Replacement Cabin Air Filter
Price: $16.33
27 used & new from $11.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit, April 19, 2014
This is for my 2012 Subaru STI and it looks exactly like the factory part. One star off because the filter media does look a little on the cheap side but for the price you can't complain. Factory replacement parts are much more costly and this is something that you want to change every year or so, just look at how gross your old filter is and you'll understand why.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's 4 Pack Boxer Brief, Black, Medium
Tommy Hilfiger Men's 4 Pack Boxer Brief, Black, Medium

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good., March 6, 2014
Not as great as the ones I used to get for $25 a pair at Macy's about 8 years ago, but you can't beat the price and the waistband is still nice and thick. I like that the leg part is long on these too as that is my preference.

Woodlore Cedar Shoe Care Valet with Starter Kit II
Woodlore Cedar Shoe Care Valet with Starter Kit II
Offered by Hold N Storage
Price: $79.95
6 used & new from $75.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Cracked lid, March 6, 2014
Like everyone else, mine had a crack down the middle too. I decided to keep it anyway as it is still functional, but maybe the manufacturer can construct the box in a manner so it doesn't warp or crack so easily. 3 stars for including Allen Edmonds products with the kit.

Prada Sunglasses - PR51OS / Frame: Black and Silver Lens: Gray
Prada Sunglasses - PR51OS / Frame: Black and Silver Lens: Gray

4.0 out of 5 stars Kind of like Raybans, March 6, 2014
Sort of like Raybans, but a little classier. You can be different like me and get these sweet shades and look like a throw back to the 60's in a very non hipsterish way. The fit well and for once, they didn't have bent frames like most of the other sunglasses I've bought on Amazon.

MontBlanc Meisterstuck Le Grand Platinum Rollerball Pen (7571)
MontBlanc Meisterstuck Le Grand Platinum Rollerball Pen (7571)
Offered by Watchago
Price: $332.00
11 used & new from $274.21

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful pen, March 6, 2014
What a nice pen, arrived new in box with a refill and instructions manual. I have the meisterstuck classique and this pen is noticeably more substantial in the hand, which I actually prefer. A word about Montblanc for any new comers, they are FRAGILE. If it rolls off your counter onto the floor, expect it to shatter like fine China. I've learned this the hard way and repairs are costly, unless you're willing to source a used replacement part online and attempt to fix it yourself (which I don't recommend). You cannot beat this price on a new in box Le Grand, retail is dead, shop on Amazon.

Persol PO2761S Sunglasses-24/57 Havana (Crystal Brown Polarized Lens)-60mm
Persol PO2761S Sunglasses-24/57 Havana (Crystal Brown Polarized Lens)-60mm

2.0 out of 5 stars Bent Frame!!!!, December 18, 2013
That's it, I'm not buying any more plastic framed shades on amazon again. I'm convinced that the money you save by purchasing online isn't worth buying what clearly seems to be factory seconds. At least with metal frames you can gently tweak them to fit evenly on your face, but I'm rather disappointed and this has happened more than once. Buy from an AD and try them on, that way you can reject them instantly if they are sketchy.

Page: 1 | 2