Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM
Profile for M. > Reviews

Browse

M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. RSS Feed (New York, USA)

MaxTeck Air Cushion TPU Slim Bumper Case for iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus - Clear
MaxTeck Air Cushion TPU Slim Bumper Case for iPhone 6S Plus / 6 Plus - Clear
Offered by MaxTeck
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars iPhone 6s Plus case, July 9, 2016
This item was exactly what I was looking for. It is rubber but the strong rubber. It is good in providing the protection needed for the phone but still not bulky. Fits greatly with my iPhone. I strongly recommend this item and from this seller. Item was delivered as promised and the packaging was great.

Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 2.5 Ounce
Givenchy Dahlia Divin Eau De Parfum Spray for Women, 2.5 Ounce
Price: $68.08
17 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This perfume is just perfect. Smells great, March 30, 2016
This perfume is just perfect. Smells great. I'm very happy with my purchase. Delivery was very quick and in great condition.

Funny Stories for 6 Year Olds
Funny Stories for 6 Year Olds
by Helen Paiba
78 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring, March 21, 2011
This book is very boring and my daughter did not like it at all!
The seller though was very quick and delivered the book in the condition promised.

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren for Men - 4.2 Ounce EDT Spray
Polo Black by Ralph Lauren for Men - 4.2 Ounce EDT Spray
Price: $70.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 14, 2009
The perfume is very nice. It is among my favorites. Great price compared with that from department stores. Will definitely keep purchasing from amazon. So far not even one bad experience! Thank you amazon.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 14, 2009
Both my husband and I LOVE this perfume; truly amazing. Delivery was great and item is excellent. Will definitely purchase again and again from amazon. Great price too!!!

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars I Love it!, June 18, 2009
I bought this item through amazon.com from ScentsWorld. Even though the shipping was expensive (Almost $7.5) but they had the lowest price on-line and I got it less than 48 hours! How cool is that! The product came as described "NEW" and the packing was great. I bought this perfume for my husband and we both LOVE it; truly amazing. This purchase was among my many many successful purchases on Amazon. Thank you Amazon and thank you ScentsWorld for this perfect service!

Sentence Correction GMAT Preparation Guide (Manhattan GMAT Preparation Guide: Sentence Correction)
by Manhattan Prep GMAT
45 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book, April 24, 2009
This book is the best. It gives you a great explanation for the grammar basics in a nice flow. It was good for me in a way it broke down the info in a way I can relate to! If you are looking for something that gives you the infrastructure to master the GMAT sentence correction, then this is it! It does not have practice exams but I already knew that before making the purchase. If you want something with lots of questions and exams, then Kaplan GMAT book is the one for you. I received this book the day after I ordered it, even though it should be 4-9 business days! What a great service!!!

Chicago Women's Rink Skate (Size 10), White
Chicago Women's Rink Skate (Size 10), White
Price: $48.74
24 used & new from $37.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, June 9, 2008
This was a great product for the price. It is great to get back on my skates after a long time! The delivery was very fast, and I just Love using Amazon.