Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now
Profile for Benzo Ultra > Reviews

Browse

Benzo Ultra's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Benzo Ultra RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Monroe 39028 OESpectrum Sensa-Trac Monotube Rear Shock Absorber
Monroe 39028 OESpectrum Sensa-Trac Monotube Rear Shock Absorber
Price: $62.68
27 used & new from $22.33

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy these, May 26, 2016
After reason numerous positive reviews on these, I decided to take a chance and purchase them. I had these installed on a '96 Jaguar Vanden Plas. Worked fine for about a month, then totally failed. They are made with very cheap metal and the metal top part completely broke itself off from regular use... Considering I drive my car like an old man, it's fair to say it was not due to my driving but the cheap material of the shocks. I wouldn't recommend anyone buy these for their vehicle, they simply won't last even if you are as careful as possible like I was. Such a headache.

BMW "Genuine Factory OEM" Roundel Logo valve stem caps (set of 4). NOTE: Country of Origin - U.S.A. Unlike cheap, off-shore, imitations, that can/may interfere with the tire pressure sensors, these are "Genuine BMW of North America" Roundel Logo caps. NOT a copycat aftermarket "OEM style" item.
Offered by cutwon1
Price: $6.14
29 used & new from $6.14

Blue Blocker Driving Sunglasses Flat Top Rectangular Brown Lens Black Frame
Blue Blocker Driving Sunglasses Flat Top Rectangular Brown Lens Black Frame
Offered by Tantino®

3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, February 17, 2016
The lenses are excellent quality at making your vision contrast increased, but the frames themselves are very unstylish and way too big for my face. Maybe these are designed for people with a gigantic face, I don't know

Carnation Home Fashions 6-Feet by 6-Feet Vinyl Print Shower Curtain, Sealife
Carnation Home Fashions 6-Feet by 6-Feet Vinyl Print Shower Curtain, Sealife
Price: $12.99
7 used & new from $11.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, December 12, 2012
I ordered the sealife style curtain and it looks AWESOME. Love the colors and love all the fishes it's just great.
Shipped quick too.

Reasons it loses one whole star:
It has a very strong spray paint odor. When I was installing it on my shower rack I was literally getting high off the fumes...
It is rather thin and cheap feeling (not of much concern since it was a very fair price, also I don't think a shower curtain needs to be very durable just to be able to hang somewhere all the time)
The way it was folded for packaging left A LOT of creases and wrinkles in the curtain which is annoying for me to look at, hopefully it will go away after awhile

Other than that, totally worth it!

Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Fit Work Pant, Black, 29x32
Dickies Men's Skinny Straight Fit Work Pant, Black, 29x32
Price: $21.99
13 used & new from $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I was looking for, December 12, 2012
I needed some new pants for my job and these were the exact style that I wanted. They are quite skinny, so keep that in mind if that's not your fit. These are literally as skinny as my Levi 510 jeans, which is what I wanted. Good quality too especially for such an affordable price. I've never been disappointed with any Dickies products I've owned and these pants reaffirm that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2013 6:17 AM PDT

Modern Fashion Flat Top Thick Frame Square Sunglasses (Black)
Modern Fashion Flat Top Thick Frame Square Sunglasses (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars koool visor, August 17, 2012
I like this design of sunglasses and it is difficult to find this kind of style, and the price was awesome. They look just like in the photo, on your face they seem a bit oversized but whatever (i guess it depends on the wearer). They are actually pretty good quality, not cheapos that will break too easy #yeah

SMART CRUSHER Cnc Aluminum 4pcs Herb Spice grinder with scraper & grinder pouch
SMART CRUSHER Cnc Aluminum 4pcs Herb Spice grinder with scraper & grinder pouch
Offered by EVERYTHING-ON-SALE
Price: $11.95
2 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, January 14, 2012
Exactly as advertised, perfect for grinding herbs. Fair price too. Accidentally cut the black cloth bag with scissors when I opened the package, so that's now ruined. Whatever though, my own fault! Ha. :(

Clear Crystal Pyramid
Clear Crystal Pyramid
Offered by Sunrise Crystal
Price: $8.07
13 used & new from $4.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 14, 2012
This review is from: Clear Crystal Pyramid
Perfect, just what I wanted. Looks exactly as pictured and described, very good price, and was shipped and delivered quickly. Would definitively recommend this to anyone looking to get this awesome decoration for a book shelf or something, it adds sophistication and looks very cool. 5/5 stars.

American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
American Weigh 100g x 0.01g Digital Scale
Price: $10.99
97 used & new from $8.27

3.0 out of 5 stars I received the wrong scale, January 9, 2012
I ordered the AWS 100, but received in the mail the AC 100. Kind of disappointed because I was really excited about how the AWS 100 has the clam shell design, and the AC 100 doesn't look as cool. But the AC 100 does exactly what I need, so I see no reason to make a return and have to wait for another one in the mail. they both cost the same too, so whatever.
But seriously, pay more attention next time when shipping out orders. That was a very careless mistake.

Beethoven Bust Halbe Statuette
Beethoven Bust Halbe Statuette
Offered by International Coffee & Books
Price: $15.02
4 used & new from $7.72

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, just what I wanted, September 4, 2011
This review is from: Beethoven Bust Halbe Statuette
very fair price for this mini statue bust. Its made of some sort of very thick plastic, seems unbreakable. When on a shelf, it looks like it could be made of marble or stone, which is exactly what I wanted. Perfect little decoration for my CD shelf. Adds some class.

Page: 1 | 2