Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Just another opinion > Reviews

Browse

Just another opi...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 39

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just another opinion RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Pantene Pro-V Volume Texturizing Non-Aerosol Hairspray - 8.5 oz
Pantene Pro-V Volume Texturizing Non-Aerosol Hairspray - 8.5 oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $8.65
18 used & new from $4.52

1.0 out of 5 stars When it dried it felt like cotten candy, July 21, 2016
Nasty stuff! Goes on wet and sticky. Dries stiff. No matter how careful I was, the spray went all over my clothes and countertop. Even a light spray made my hair look soaking wet! When it dried it felt like cotten candy. Run a brush through and it goes flat. Worst hair product I have ever bought.

Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
Microsoft L5V-00001 Sculpt Ergonomic Wireless Desktop Keyboard and Mouse
Price: $99.99
25 used & new from $8.75

2.0 out of 5 stars Mouse sux, June 24, 2016
I have had this keyboard/mouse combo for two months and the mouse just quit working. I changed batteries, rebooted, tried another usb port. Nothing helped. No tech support available and no online suggestions. Very annoying!!

Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
Haier 12-Bottle Dual Zone Curved Door with Smoked Glass Wine Cellar
26 used & new from $80.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Clean the air filters in back every once in awhile, June 21, 2016
The troubleshooting/maintence pages of the user guide don't mention that you should keep the air filters in the back of the unit clear of dust. My white wine section was not holding its temp very well. I pulled the fridge out and noticed that each section has a screen over its fan. My screens were covered in dust and cat hair (after 7 months in my kitchen). They popped off and back on easily and I dusted them thoroughly. Now the temps are dropping back down where they belong. The user guide does note that when the room temps are high (such as in the summer) the cooler will not be able to maintain the lowest temps, but so far that has not been a problem.

Aqualert: Water Tracker for Google Fit
Aqualert: Water Tracker for Google Fit
Price: $0.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Notifications dont work, April 2, 2016
Looks great but the reminders never sound

PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
PetSafe Drinkwell Platinum Pet Fountain
Price: $39.89
58 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a senior kitty who is in really good health, but she doesn't always drink enough water, March 8, 2015
She loves it! I have a senior kitty who is in really good health, but she doesn't always drink enough water, which results in constipation. I just set this up today for the first time, and she made a beeline for it and began drinking right away! I don't know yet how much of a pain cleaning it will be but it will pay for itself just by avoiding one vet bill!

Clean Miniature Trio
Clean Miniature Trio

4.0 out of 5 stars So glad I found these samples, September 30, 2014
This review is from: Clean Miniature Trio (Misc.)
So glad I found these samples. By their description, they should be perfect for me. But the Warm Cotton is much too strong (smells like dryer sheets). The Fresh Laundry is a little too strong and the Cotton T Shirt is a litle too weak. I tried wearing both and was pleasantly surprised. Almost perfect! Still not exactly what I'm looking for, but a step farther down my Goldilocks path.

Clinique happy parfum spray 0.05 fl oz/ 1.5ml via card
Clinique happy parfum spray 0.05 fl oz/ 1.5ml via card
Offered by The Little Pink House
Price: $5.98
3 used & new from $1.39

2.0 out of 5 stars Wanted to love this, but I have learned that scents can ..., September 30, 2014
Wanted to love this, but I have learned that scents can change while you wear them, so I got the sample size first. This smells TERRIBLE on me! Just like bug spray. It seems very strong. I recommend trying a sample first.

Herbal Kitchen, The: 50 Easy-to-Find Herbs and Over 250 Recipes to Bring Lasting Health to You and Your Family
by Kami McBride
Price: $15.46
57 used & new from $7.71

1.0 out of 5 stars Not at all what I was looking for, October 30, 2013
When I saw "250 Recipes" I assumed that there would be some, you know, RECIPES! This is full of ingredients and concoctions for making herbal REMEDIES. There are no foods that could be prepared and served at mealtime. I was looking for recipes for dishes that featured herbs in new or more interesting ways. I will be returining it.

Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business - Wired
Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 for Business - Wired
Price: Click here to see our price
164 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Randomly inserts keystrokes when I'm not using!, September 29, 2013
I bought this keyboard about a week ago and it is already broken! It will randomly start inserting hhhhhhhhhh and jjjjjjjjjjj or hhhhhjjjjjjjjjhhhhhhhhhh when I am across the room!

Fast Diet: 5:2 Diet Low Calorie Recipes For Fasting Days
Fast Diet: 5:2 Diet Low Calorie Recipes For Fasting Days
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars These recipes seem designed for people who want to have bread, potatoes, fruit, sugar, on fasting days, September 22, 2013
I find all of those things increase my hunger, so I prefer sticking to veggies and fish those two days per week. It is easy to stay under the calorie counts by minimizing fats.
however, if that is too monotonous for you, you might like to try these recipes, which include things like french toast and kedgeree (!?!)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4