Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now
Profile for Ardeal > Reviews

Browse

Ardeal's Profile

Customer Reviews: 547

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ardeal "Emi" RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA United States)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
MEG 21 Cell Therapy Anti-Oxidant Boost Serum, 1 fl. oz.
MEG 21 Cell Therapy Anti-Oxidant Boost Serum, 1 fl. oz.
Price: $95.00
2 used & new from $95.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great USA made product with solid knowledge behind it but on the expensive side, August 27, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This MEG21 skin care anti oxidant boost is supposed to work best in conjunction with a hydrating moisturizer. MEG21 has its own face treatment and advanced formula. I have some aging spots on my face and once I apply this cell therapy I feel it work right away. 1 ounce = 30 grams can be quite expensive at $100 but I'm glad the product is made in the USA and there are some serious claims to the product working well according to the meg21 website. I have not waited the recommended 28 days to see the full difference the product claims to make but I can see some improvement in my skin with regards to reduced roughness and increased firmness.

Sony High-Resolution Audio System with Headphone Amp CAS-1
Sony High-Resolution Audio System with Headphone Amp CAS-1
Offered by WORLD WIDE STEREO
Price: $998.00
5 used & new from $775.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound from Sony, August 20, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Audio System by Sony delivers all that it promises, and at the highest quality. Blue-Tooth pairing was very simple and the sound quality is great. The included wiring for the speakers is adequate. Now my two concerns: First, when comparing this set to a $300 Bose Blue-Tooth speaker, I would say that only a perfectionist would consider the price difference truly worth the superiority of the Sony system. If you have things running around the house - such as washing machine and kids - the difference may be less important. And Second - the actual speaker front seems to be asking for trouble - if you have young kids they could easily damage the front with some sharp object, since there is no metal grill to stop it.

Franklin Sports Quikset Badminton
Franklin Sports Quikset Badminton
Price: $64.99
4 used & new from $64.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great design but weak plastic blue connectors., August 12, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This Badminton set is nice and practical. I especially like the design of then net. My main concern is with the net and the blue tubes that hold it up: I already managed to crack one of the blue tubes and I did not think I was too rough. The rackets appear to be sturdy as long as they don't hit a tree or another player. Also, would it really cost that much extra to include a nice carrying mesh bag?

Apera Fast Pack Fitness Bag, Powerberry
Apera Fast Pack Fitness Bag, Powerberry
Offered by Simple Guarantee
Price: $46.38
14 used & new from $46.38

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but on the small side, August 11, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
As someone who used to work in Sporting Goods for a major retailer and dealt a lot with backpacks and luggage, I can say that I am slightly disappointed with the quality of this fitness bag. Comparing the material of this bag with ones by CaseLogic, it is definitely inferior. This bag might be designed in Colorado, but it is made in China. My main concerns with this item:
- smaller and less room than needed for my gym stuff
- the Powerberry color is not as bright and shiny as in the Amazon pictures
- The bottom of the bag does not seem to be designed to hold heavy stuff - it seems to be of the same quality and material as some of my coolers.
I would recommend this bag for kids, or if you plan to hold a pair of gym shoes and maybe a T-shirt inside. Not too much room for anything else.

K'NEX Thrill Rides - 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set
K'NEX Thrill Rides - 3-in-1 Classic Amusement Park Building Set
Price: $49.99
5 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Definitely a classic, August 5, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is definitely a great set by K'NEX. Mi kids and I spent about 1.5 hours to finish it (a 9 and a 12 year old). The end product is sturdier than expected - the Ferris Wheel is easy to transport. Please note that the finished product is huge - almost 3 feet tall. For those who are not familiar with K'Nex, a note of caution: Some of the beams (more specific some of the yellow ones part of the large wheel, and some white and blue ones at the outside edge of the wheel) will end up slightly bent, and/or the socket will allow 2 opposite beams to form an angle other than 180 degrees - and this is normal. The spin of the wheel is rather slow, but works every time. The 2 AA batteries for the motor are not included.

BLACK+DECKER BDCDDBT120C SMARTECH 20V MAX Lithium Single Speed Drill/Driver
BLACK+DECKER BDCDDBT120C SMARTECH 20V MAX Lithium Single Speed Drill/Driver
Price: $69.00
5 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised - great deal from B+D, August 3, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I work on lots of projects inside my house (such as finishing the basement) and outdoors (expanding the playground) so it was only a matter of time when I was going to go for a battery operated drill/driver. This one does the job very well - I am not concerned about the extra phone/USB charger, the light is too dim for dark places, but overall I am happy that it is very light and easy to use. There are cheaper versions out there, that do not include the Smartech feature - which I consider fluff for my purposes.

Panda Ultra Premium Bath Tissue, White, 48 Roll
Panda Ultra Premium Bath Tissue, White, 48 Roll

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not as strong as Charmin Ultra Strong, July 29, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is some good bathroom tissue that is very similar in softness to Charmin Ultra Strong. My main concern with bath tissue is that it is strong, and tolerable to contact. I compared it multiple times with Charmin Ultra Strong and that seems to be stronger and less likely to rip than the Panda tissue. I would say that Panda tissue is less likely to rip than most tissue brands I tried, except to the one mentioned.

Brentwood Home Aliso Feathered Gel Memory Foam Pillow with Bamboo Cover, Made in California, Queen Size
Offered by SleepShop
Price: $45.00

3.0 out of 5 stars US made but Inferior product that can not be washed according to the label, July 26, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I purchased Bamboo Cover pillows in the past from a major national warehouse (I still use those pillows up to this day) and I thought a US made product would be worth the try. This pillow looks nice, feels great, but there is one thing that ruins it for me: unlike the bamboo pillows I purchased in the past, this one you can not wash. The tag mentions "spot clean only - do not wash". What are we supposed to do with this after a few uses, throw it away if they start smelling like sweat?
Comment Comment | Permalink

Scotts Halts Crabgrass & Grassy Weed Preventer, 5,000-sq ft
Scotts Halts Crabgrass & Grassy Weed Preventer, 5,000-sq ft
Price: $16.42
18 used & new from $13.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product and will not wash away that easy, July 19, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I live in Atlanta and this works well on my Bermuda grass (the front lawn) with regards to the Crabgrass. On the back lawn, which is fescue, I applied less of this product and the results were not as good. Some of the grassy weeds are not killed, but require some more specific weed killers. Overall, I am happy with this product and I have been using it for years - and results are similar to when I used to have professional service. The product is supposed to last a while even if it rains a few times. I use a hand rotary tool set on 4 (of 5) settings.

LucidSound LS30 Wireless Universal Gaming Headset (Black) - PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360, & Mobile Devices
20 used & new from $112.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice and confortable - designed fur multiple systems, July 16, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is a great headset that I was going to use on my PS3 and PS4 - everything is nicely made and with good functionality. The only issue that I have is that compared to my PlayStation Gold Wireless Stereo Headset, which costs roughly half the amount but is not that attractive and comfortable (after all, it is about half the cost of LS30), this one uses the optical connection cable, and it is harder to connect to my PS3 and PS4. Sony's headset is very easily recognized by the system, and does not require separate connections other than the USB attachment to the front of the system. If you plan on using this headset on multiple systems such as XBox, PS4 and PC, this one is a great deal. If you only need it for PlayStation, get the Sony version instead.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20