Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now
Profile for Mary Margaret McCoy > Reviews

Browse

Mary Margaret Mc...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mary Margaret McCoy RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
TuffRider Women's Ribb Lowrise Wide Waistband Full Seat Breech, White, 26
TuffRider Women's Ribb Lowrise Wide Waistband Full Seat Breech, White, 26
Offered by BLINQ
Price: $34.39
5 used & new from $34.39

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these breeches, November 10, 2015
I love these breeches. I ordered them in white. Of course they got dirty at the show but they were perfect after washing. Highly recommend. They are not see through and the price was great!

TuffRider Women's Ribb Lowrise Full Seat Breeches (Long), White, 26
TuffRider Women's Ribb Lowrise Full Seat Breeches (Long), White, 26

1.0 out of 5 stars Mismatched size., November 10, 2015
The breeches themselves were very nice. However the 26L that I ordered were at least 2 sizes larger even though they were marked 26L.

TuffRider Women's Ribb Knee Patch Breeches (Long), Dark Charcoal, 26
TuffRider Women's Ribb Knee Patch Breeches (Long), Dark Charcoal, 26
Offered by OSO1O
Price: $37.34
8 used & new from $35.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I have 8 pairs of these breeches and LOVE them. They have tons of stretch and are ..., November 12, 2014
I have 8 pairs of these breeches and LOVE them. They have tons of stretch and are very comfortable. They don't shrink or fade after washing and machine drying. The dark charcoal is beautiful. Highly recommend to anyone who rides english.

crocs Women's 14386 Capri Polka Dot Flip Flop,Oyster/Black,8 M US
crocs Women's 14386 Capri Polka Dot Flip Flop,Oyster/Black,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Runs Large But Comfy, June 27, 2014
These are very nice flip flops as they actually have some support and are not totally flat. I originally ordered them in size 9 as that is my normal size. They were too big so I ordered the size 8. The length is great but they are still wider than I would like them. Too bad they don't offer narrow width sizes.

Diplomat Burl Wood Double Watch Winder with Leather Interior and Multi-Setting Smart IC Timer
Price: $50.53
10 used & new from $46.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Look no further...this is the one!!!, December 16, 2012
I bought this for my fiance's birthday. He wears a different watch each day and the automatic watches stop if not worn in a 24 hour period. This watch winder is great...now he doesn't need to reset the time each morning...and it is very attractive looking. The price was right and I highly recommend this watch winder.

Wall Clock with Bunched Frame Design, Antique Face, Roman Numerals and Antique Gold and Copper Finish From CBK Home

2.0 out of 5 stars EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN COLOR!!!!, November 6, 2012
This clock looks nothing like BRONZE. It is much darker and has a goldish base with dark burgundy on top of it. I would have returned it but the box it was shipped in was torn to shreds and I didnt want to run all around town with a 23lb clock. Im sure the shipping would have been very expensive. My husband thinks its okay so we put it in a room where I wont have to look at it. I gave it 2 stars because everything else seems fine.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 22, 2013 6:43 AM PDT

Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Worn In, 6 Long
Levi's Women's 505 Straight Leg Jean, Worn In, 6 Long

4.0 out of 5 stars Go down a size, November 6, 2012
I ordered a size 6 and they fit fine for about an hour. The next thing I knew my jeans were sagging and baggy. I like the Levi's 505's, and I like them fitted all day, so I ordered another pair in size 4. They were a little tight going on but a few minutes later they we just fine. I would have given 5 stars if I didn't have to order 2 pairs. Oh yea, the waist fits very well...if you have curves.

Kaytee Wild Finch Blend, 8-Pound Bag
Kaytee Wild Finch Blend, 8-Pound Bag
Price: $28.74

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST PRICE PER POUND, March 9, 2012
My little finches seem to eat whatever is in the feeder...so I tend to purchase by price. This is the best price I have found for "Wild Finch Blend". Don't hesitate to try it. Amazon Prime has super fast shipping!

Kaytee Nyjer Seed
Kaytee Nyjer Seed
Offered by Ron's Home and Hardware
Price: $28.75
18 used & new from $28.75

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT PRICE PER POUND, March 9, 2012
This review is from: Kaytee Nyjer Seed (Lawn & Patio)
I've ordered Nyjer/Thisle seed from several places. This is the best price I've found so far. However, this seed is not "as clean" as the more expensive brand and it is a real mess when filling feeders. My little cuties (goldfinches) love the seed whether it's clean or not. Just depends what your priorities are. The OTHER brand of seed got 5 stars.

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion, 4.0 fl oz (Pack of 2)
Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Lotion, 4.0 fl oz (Pack of 2)
Price: $13.88
19 used & new from $13.88

5.0 out of 5 stars BEEN USING THIS SINCE THE 1970's, March 9, 2012
After almost 40 years of use I can honestly say that this is the BOMB!! Yes, I've tried other products along the way...even the most expensive ones...and I always come back to Olay. Don't hesitate to give it a try.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5