Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Shop Now
Profile for Lauren George > Reviews

Browse

Lauren George's Profile

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lauren George "Lauren" RSS Feed (East Coast)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Keds Women's Vollie LTT Leather Sneaker,White Leather,11 M US
Keds Women's Vollie LTT Leather Sneaker,White Leather,11 M US
Price: $54.00
2 used & new from $54.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Skip if you have medium to wide foot, June 14, 2016
Although wide shoes are more comfortable, I never have problems with medium width shoes (especially sneakers). These were far too narrow. I even tried using a shoe stretcher. Nope! Returning.

NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion 13.5 Fluid Ounce
NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Lotion 13.5 Fluid Ounce
Price: $5.09
39 used & new from $5.09

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't come off easily. Leaves a residue and sticky feeling if you ..., May 1, 2016
Doesn't come off easily. Leaves a residue and sticky feeling if you don't spend enough time rinsing off.

Dorco Shai SoftTouch 6- Six Blade Razor Shaving System- Value Pack (10 Cartridges + 1 Handle)
Offered by TheGroupDeal
Price: $29.99
2 used & new from $22.99

3.0 out of 5 stars I wanted more moisture!, May 1, 2016
I like that each razor comes in it's own travel case; they're super travel friendly. I also like that this product came with a suction cup so I can stick the razor to my shower wall. This helps keep the razor dry and prevents the blades from rusting.

The listing says "Lubrication Strip - Vitamin E, Aloe and Lavender soothe and moisturize skin" but I did not feel much lubrication. I bought these due to the fact I thought they were going to be lubricated so I could shave without shaving gel. You *can* but it's not as smooth as a razor with a true moisturizing strip.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2016 11:12 AM PDT

1byone Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Dimmable Multicolored LED Light Bulb
1byone Wireless Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker Dimmable Multicolored LED Light Bulb
Offered by 1byone Products Inc.
Price: $39.99
3 used & new from $24.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay for a novelty item, May 1, 2016
I felt the bulb was too dim compared to a normal light bulb. Also, the color changer doesn't really fit to the beat of the music... it seems to have one speed... fast. Good price for a novelty item, but if you want this to be a permanent fixture in your house, I would go with Sound Shine bulbs.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 4, 2016 12:52 AM PDT

OSABASA Mens Casual No-Show Socks of Hidden Flat Boat Line with Anti-Slip Grip BLACK US 7-10/Asia M (SET5KMMS019)
Offered by H2H
Price: $31.99
2 used & new from $15.20

3.0 out of 5 stars Size - Up for shrinkage, May 1, 2016
I am a woman and wear a women's size 10/11 in shoes. This is an 8/9 in men's so I bought the smallest size socks, "Shoe Size 7-10 (Sock Size 9.5" - 10.5")." I felt that after one wash and dry, these socks shrunk a decent amount. I like them, but if I were to purchase them again, I would definitely go up a size. I like thin socks (hate thick socks), but I do wish these were a little thicker. Maybe if I size up, they won't be as stretch out and will feel thicker...

Poly Mailer Bags - 100 Pack 10x13 ShipQuick Envelope Mailers With Adhesive Strip and Safety Regulation Choking Warning- Water and Weather Resistant Envelope Bags (10x13 100 Pack)
Offered by TheGroupDeal

2.0 out of 5 stars Not strong enough for my liking, May 1, 2016
Bags are pretty thin. I always have to double bag when using this product as I am afraid the bag will rip in the mail. Also, the adhesive isn't very strong.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 1, 2016 11:20 AM PDT

61" Inflatable Jumbo Easter Bunny Rabbit
61" Inflatable Jumbo Easter Bunny Rabbit
Offered by OFF THE WALL TOYS
Price: $17.97
2 used & new from $17.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but too flimsy, May 1, 2016
I blew up the bunny on a Friday and by Monday without anyone playing with it, it was about 30% deflated. Cute for a day, but the product isn't well made and does not retain it's air.

INFLATABLE CARROT
INFLATABLE CARROT
Offered by ssandbot
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, May 1, 2016
This review is from: INFLATABLE CARROT (Toy)
Perfect for what I needed it for.

Aviditi M1042 Crush Proof Corrugated Mailer, 10" Length x 4" Width x 2" Height, Oyster White (Bundle of 50)
Price: $25.07
4 used & new from $21.66

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, high quality. Present nicely., May 1, 2016
Easy to fold up. Nice quality.

HDStars Shock Absorbing Neck-Shoulder Neoprene Strap For Canon, Fuji, Fujifilm, Minolta, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, Sony Digital SLR Camera (BLACK)
Offered by HD Sales US
Price: $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars This strap is a nice length and has a comfy neck cushion, May 1, 2016
This strap is a nice length and has a comfy neck cushion. One side has a light rubber to prevent slippage; it is a soft rubber and does not catch your hair. The neoprene is stretchy so the camera kind of moves with you which is nice. I like the buckles on the straps as they allowed for multi-functionality. For example, I can un-clip the buckles, slip my car keys through and re-snap the buckles. This comes in handy on short hikes when you don't have pockets for keys.

The one thing I did notice, hence minus 1 star, is due to the poor quality of the small sliders towards the ends of the straps where you connect the strap to the camera. On my Canon strap, these sliders have little threads inside them to help prevent the straps from coming loose from the camera strap attachment. The sliders on this camera strap do not have any threads or rubber inside to help with this. It may have been due to this, that at one point during my hike, the strap that was tethered to the one side of my camera came undone and I almost dropped my camera on the ground. One side of the strap completely disconnected from my camera. It wasn't broken so I was able to re-attach the strap again. To prevent this, I suggest leaving a longer tail on the end of the strap that is looped through the camera strap connector.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3