Amazon Vehicles Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Water Sports
Profile for A. Bartlett > Reviews

Browse

A. Bartlett's Profile

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Bartlett RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Fergalicious Women's Liza Boot, Taupe, 7.5 US/7.5 M US
Fergalicious Women's Liza Boot, Taupe, 7.5 US/7.5 M US
Price: $32.18
5 used & new from $32.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these so much I bought all 3 colors!!, February 11, 2016
Loved these so much I bought all 3 colors!!

Libby 3-Light Industrial Console Lamp with Edison Bulbs
Libby 3-Light Industrial Console Lamp with Edison Bulbs
Offered by LAMPS PLUS
Price: $149.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lamp is Gorgeous......once you re-paint the base....!!!, February 11, 2016
This lamp is absolutely gorgeous the only thing I didn't like was the color and cheap-looking base.....so I bought a can of antique bronze spray paint at Home Depot and painted it to match my remodeled living room theme.....now it's perfect!!!

Howard Elliott 2001 Orion Mirror, Deep French Brown
Howard Elliott 2001 Orion Mirror, Deep French Brown
Price: $216.99
7 used & new from $169.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love this mirror.....BUT......, February 11, 2016
Ugh, I wish we had know what I'm getting ready to tell you.

We shot the measurements for the hangers with a laser on the wall but when we hung the mirror it was crooked (and it's heavy). Long story short it turns out the hangers on the back of the mirror are like, 3/4" off from one another.....so you need to check those FIRST and then compensate for the difference BEFORE you hammer nails into your wall!!! Once hung properly though this mirror is GORGEOUS!!!!

Bamboo Montana-53 Women's Stretch Side Zipper Snug Fit Thigh High Riding Boots,Black Suede,7
Offered by Shoe Center
Price: $37.99
4 used & new from $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE These Boots!!, October 29, 2015
I am 5'4" and weight approximately 135lbs. I had absolutely no problems with these boots being too tight at the top and wore them with skinny jeans yesterday. They do bag a bit but that actually compliments the look....I just gently pulled them up from time to time after sitting and I had not no problems with them staying up. I shopped for a long time trying to find these boots and for the price (WAY cheaper than real suede and you barely notice that) and I am very happy with my purchase. I would go up 1/2 size to wear thick socks to keep your feet warm in the winter if you live in a place that gets cold like I do.

AKDY AZ520AL (Series AZ 520A) Wall Mounted Electric Fireplace Control Remote Heater Firebox Black
Offered by akdy
Price: $149.99
11 used & new from $98.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Amazing......Creates Beautiful Ambience!!, August 24, 2014
We finally found the time to hang this beautiful fireplace and I'm SO happy with it. It only took about 30 minutes (most of that time was finding a stud and leveling it) and we closed all of the curtains, turned off the lights, and we are amazed at how realistic it looks - WAY better than many I've seen in showrooms for a lot more money. The remote control is an added plus as quite a few of them don't come with one and also don't have the option to have just the flames without heat. I highly recommend this product and for the price AND free shipping you just will not find a better deal.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars A Tangled Nightmare so We Recommend you go Slow and use 2 People to gently unwind and Wrap Around your Objects, May 24, 2014
We have a back porch trellis we have always wanted to wrap tiny golden lights around....we had to install a new outdoor double light socket but that took WAY less time than hanging the two sets of lights I bought. They were VERY difficult to keep untangled if you are wrapping them around beams like we were and there were many kinks along the way that had to be repaired to avoid damage to the chord....they look lovely but were a total nightmare to hang.

Lucky Women's Nivo Harness Boot,Brindle,7 M US
Lucky Women's Nivo Harness Boot,Brindle,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars A Tiny bit Small but are Leather and Will Stretch - THESE BOOTS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!, December 24, 2013
Just received these gorgeous boots and since these are about my 24th pair I can say with great confidence that these boots are well-made and fit like a glove (I wear a 7 and they are a tad snuck but I know leather boots and would rather stretch then go up a 1/2 size). If you're not used to over-the-knee boots I can understand why you might not like these....I have 2 pair and absolutely LOVE them...but they do take getting used to!! Make these your first pair....you won't be disappointed!! I'm thinking of ordering the black ones :>)))

Paula Dorf Curl Up Eyelash Curler
Paula Dorf Curl Up Eyelash Curler
Price: $18.00
2 used & new from $18.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Eyelash Curler I've Ever Used and I Use One Every Day!!, June 9, 2013
Grabs every lash short or long and curls them into perfection.....threw my old Revlon one away.....I am 52 when you would think lashes would be scarce but not with this amazing curler....it finds every lash you have a locks them into a gorgeous curl!! Highly recommend this product!!

Donald J Pliner Women's Devi2 Knee-High Boot,Brown,6 M US
Donald J Pliner Women's Devi2 Knee-High Boot,Brown,6 M US
Offered by Charlotte Shoppe
Price: $398.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous BUT............., November 27, 2012
As an avid boot collector I relish the entire experience.....from the moment I opened the shipping box and saw the beautiful Donald J Pliner box the wonderful experience began.....packaged perfectly I peeled back the layers of paper and was elated at first glance. Mind you, these boots are expensive (for me at least) at purchasing them was not done on a whim.....I looked at them about 3,000 times and finally HAD to pull the trigger....after fussing over which color to choose that is! I selected the espresso color and could not be happier with how beautiful these boots are. I grabbed two pairs of sock (one thick and one thin) to try them on with and as a true size 7, had to go with the thin socks not because of the foot fit but because of the ankle fit. I am 5'4", 135 lbs. and can wear every type of boot but these were tight in the ankle area and extremely stiff overall. I felt like I was walking in paper towel cardboard for the first few hours at work (driving was equally wonky as breaking took a few attempts to get used to) but as the day wore on they softened up and stretched quite a bit. I felt the inside zipper rubbing my ankles for most of the day and will switch to thicker socks as soon as I am able. The arch support doesn't exist and I can feel the cold street through the bottom of the boot which is a bit disappointing especially for the price. Once they stretch out more I will add gel inserts and thicker socks to make them more comfortable. While I am not totally thrilled with these boots as I dreamed I would be, I will keep them and work with them until we are best buds....I wanted the black suede pair too (which is why it took so long for me to make this purchase - couldn't decided between the two colors) but will not be buying them now. I have a pair of loden dulce vita Lujan boots that fit perfectly right out of the box for half they price and don't think we girls should have to work this hard to break in a pair of $400 boots....just my opinion....I'm also not thrilled to find out they are made in China now...also did not receive any compliments on these at work as I did the Fergie Ledger 2 boots that look just like these but are not real leather (something to think about if you are a boot collector like me!). I do recommend these but only if you are willing to do the work to make them comfy!!

DV by Dolce Vita Women's Lujan 2 Knee-High Boot, Brown Leather, 6 M US
DV by Dolce Vita Women's Lujan 2 Knee-High Boot, Brown Leather, 6 M US
Offered by Prime Apparel Online
Price: $99.99
2 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Was Looking For!! Perfection!!, October 15, 2012
I absolutely LOVE these boots....bought them in loden/suede and they have that 'lived in' look that compliments everything from jeans to leggings....I wear a size 7 and am 5'4" and they fit like they were made for me....not to big or small or narrow....and I have had ZERO problem getting them on or off...they don't have a zipper or elastic so you have to point your toe and then adjust as you put them on....I don't know why there are complaints about having to work to put them on.....I didn't have a problem at all. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these boots!!!

Page: 1 | 2