Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM
Profile for Margaret > Reviews

Browse

Margaret's Profile

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Margaret RSS Feed (Saint Charles, MO, United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
AmazonBasics 6-Piece Dinner Plate Set
AmazonBasics 6-Piece Dinner Plate Set
Price: $13.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Great plate/great price., August 26, 2016
Great basic plates at a great price point. I hope they start producing square plates with a much narrower band.

Behind Closed Doors
Behind Closed Doors
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

1.0 out of 5 stars Boring listen with an implausibly stupid lead character., August 26, 2016
I’m confused why this has gotten such good reviews. I bought it on Audible and got to Chapter 6 before I had to give up and return. Grace is IMPLAUSIBLY stupid and apathetic and I can’t believe she was written by a female. As a woman myself, it's almost insulting. I understand the concept of “smart women/foolish choices” but the author would have us believe this 30-something, independent, very attractive, well-traveled retail buyer would agree to marry a man she barely knows and has never slept with - and then can’t figure out how to get away from the schmuck once she realizes he's crazy - EVEN though they go out in public together, the sister is safely tucked away at school, and the parents are safely living out of the country. Please. Maybe it “reads” better than it “listens”. But I doubt it. Sigh.

8 oz Premium Juice Glasses - Set of 4 - Unbreakable Tritan Plastic - BPA Free - 100% Made in Japan - New Simple Package (Assorted Colors)
Offered by SCANDINOVIA
Price: $39.95
4 used & new from $18.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice weight and beautiful colors, July 28, 2016
Gave to my accident prone son for his new place and he loves them. Nice weight and beautiful colors.

Runaway
Runaway
Offered by Audible, Inc. (US)

2.0 out of 5 stars Beautifully written but very little action., July 5, 2016
This review is from: Runaway (Audible Audio Edition)
I adore Peter May and bought this on Audible to listen to when I run. It was so uncharacteristically dull, I returned after about 8 chapters. It is a beautifully written book where virtually nothing happens. When you have to stick the Beatles and Dylan into the story to liven it up, you have problems!

Yes To Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser, 5.25 Fluid Ounce
Yes To Tomatoes Acne Control Gel Cleanser, 5.25 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Explosive Bargains
Price: $8.75
5 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it for summer oilies., July 3, 2016
Confusing instructions but a great product nonetheless. The package directions read as for a topical treatment product even though it's a cleanser, even stating to wash your face FIRST before using! ???? I do use it as a cleanser and have had GREAT results. A dime size squeeze is all you need and a LOT of water. Still minimal lather but very effective in controlling summertime oily skin. Where has this been my whole life?

Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath, Lavender, 34 Fluid Ounce
Dr. Teal's Foaming Bath, Lavender, 34 Fluid Ounce
Offered by BIGFLY
Price: $10.68
27 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Who knew? Girl can cook!, April 20, 2016
Who knew? Girl can cook. I take cooking and cookbook collecting seriously and bought this on a whim. I wasn't a fan of Chrissy's before but I am now. She's a charmer and all of her food is delicious AND accessible - unlike other celeb chefs (Gwyneth are you listening) - and her writing style is a hoot.

Quest Nutrition Protein Bars, Coconut Cashew, 12-Bars
Quest Nutrition Protein Bars, Coconut Cashew, 12-Bars
Offered by Advantage Supplements™
Price: $26.29
16 used & new from $24.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Gross. Why do people like these?, March 22, 2016
My first Quest bar will be my last. Gross. Why these get rave reviews is beyond me. Nasty aftertaste too.

NYDJ Women's Petite Clarissa Skinny Ankle Jeans In Colored Bull Denim, Lollipop, 4 Petite
Price: $70.39

1.0 out of 5 stars So NOT worth the price tag., March 20, 2016
I've tried various styles in NYDJ and these are the only ones that are even remotely flattering. They're basically overpriced mom jeans. First problem - you have to line dry so they are stiff and uncomfortable when you first put them on. They run big. Manufacturing is inconsistent so buying on line is hit or miss. They look great in the ads! I suspect they sew and pin the models because these have a weird drape. So NOT worth the price.

NYDJ Women's Clarissa Skinny Ankle Jeans -Bull De, Optic White, 10
NYDJ Women's Clarissa Skinny Ankle Jeans -Bull De, Optic White, 10

1.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced "mom" jeans., March 13, 2016
Overpriced, poorly made "mom" jeans and uncomfortably stiff if you line dry as recommended. I do not understand the appeal of this brand.

Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Deep Pore Scrub, 4 Ounce
Yes To Tomatoes Clear Skin Deep Pore Scrub, 4 Ounce
Price: $6.47
19 used & new from $6.47

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally - cheap, gentle, and effective. Holy grail!, February 16, 2016
At 58 years old, I've been at this adult acne game for 30+ years. My skin actually didn't clear up completely until menopause, after a decade of really awful hormonal acne. I've tried high-end, low-end, prescription topicals .... you name it. But even though my skin is now generally pretty good, I still had an issue with large pores and blackheads in my T-zone. I bought this on a lark and was shocked at how gentle yet effective it is. My skin has literally never looked so good. I don't know how this is different than other salicylic acid treatments (I've tried a gazillion!) - maybe it's the mix of botanicals. If you would have told me six months ago my Holy Grail would be something called "Yes to Tomatoes" I would have laughed. I'm anxious to try other products in the line. P.S. I use it twice a day without any excessive drying but I should mention I have a really oily T-zone.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14