Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Benjamin Leftwich Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now
Profile for Miss Barbara > Reviews

Browse

Miss Barbara's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1529
Top Reviewer Ranking: 192

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Miss Barbara RSS Feed (Orange CA)
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Queen's Serum, 1.69 Fluid Ounce
Skinfood Royal Honey Essential Queen's Serum, 1.69 Fluid Ounce
Offered by SkinVera
Price: $23.50
21 used & new from $15.10

4.0 out of 5 stars I use bee products for eye bags, August 24, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I had a beautiful aunt that lived halfway through her 90's and had the most delicate and perfect facial skin. She attributed this to a lifetime use of Royal Jelly. This product is a combination of aged raw honey plus royal jelly. It feels wonderful on the skin and is taken in very quickly. It does not have a gloopy residue like I've gotten with some products.

I will also share a secret - years ago I started getting dark eye bags and my aunt suggest I treat them with royal jelly daily - and it worked. I have now been using bee products for over 20 years. I don't know if this brand of Royal Honey has enough of a percentage of royal jelly to do the trick but I'm going to give it a try. If there are any problems I amend this review.

Home Basics 3 Piece Dish Drainer Set Finish, Red
Home Basics 3 Piece Dish Drainer Set Finish, Red
Price: $15.20
8 used & new from $15.20

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice basic drainer, August 23, 2016
This is a nice basic dish drainer. It's well coated to protect your china. The utensil holder pops easily off for ease of cleaning. The base is a little ridged and I think it will be prone to cracking but so far so good. I like that it fits edgewise across my counter as this leaves a much smaller footprint. I have a very small kitchen so every square inch counts. All in all this is a basic drainer that does what it's supposed to do.

Babrit New Portable Folding Play Tent Indoor or Outdoor Play House Children Playhouse Blue Color
Offered by Zabrina Store
Price: $59.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Pink and Blue for Ladies and Knights, August 23, 2016
This is a very cute little playhouse for the young ones aged 3 to 10. It can be used indoors or out but I'd suggest that if you put it in your yard that it be placed in a shady spot so it stays cool inside. There is a door and two mesh windows.

The tent went together quickly. There are 4-piece tent poles that connect into a long bent structure that fits in a pocket in the bottom and bends via an elbow to come together at the top. The structure is actually quite secure when put together. This is not a structure that can take roughhouse play - it's more for story telling or afternoon tea. If you have rowdy boys that will be knocking it over and rolling around I'd suggest you get a hard structure.

This portable tent comes in pink and blue, suitable for both knights and ladies. It folds up for easy storage but I must admit that I couldn't fold it small enough to fit back in its carry case - but that was not really a problem as it fit easily when folded into my beach tote.

I received this item in exchange for an evaluation.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Wellness Soft WellBites Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Turkey & Duck, 6-Ounce Bag
Price: $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A good choice for healthy dogs., August 22, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
My dog really (REALLY) likes these Wellness Brand treats. We've tried several and I think the Marrow Roast are the hands or paws down favorite but this turkey & duck flavor is number 2. The first ingredient is turkey - the second is duck - There's no corn or soy fillers, just a lot of healthy ingredients that my dog seems to really like. These are soft bites so you don't get any crumbs or lick up marks on your floor.

And something that I'm always checking the label for these days. Made in USA. I'm very concerned about the health and long life of my dog so I am conscious of the ingredients and quality of their food. My dogs don't get a lot of treats so as to not interfere with their regular diet but I do relent now and then. When I do it's fruits, veggies and occasionally a bagged treat - These WellBites pass the test.

Photobooth Vintage Photos by Tim Holtz Idea-ology, 6 x 1.75 Inches, 30 Strips, Assorted, TH93207
Price: $3.16
13 used & new from $2.39

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Ephemera, August 19, 2016
This is a wonderful and unique collection of ephemera that will fill in some of the empty spaces of your scrapbooking or journal writing perfectly. These photos look like the old fashioned arcade booth printouts but are on hearty card stock so they'll last. They can be cut, folded and bent in whatever configuration you need to tell your story.

Kashi Cookies, Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, 8.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Kashi Cookies, Oatmeal Dark Chocolate, 8.5-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 3)
Price: $7.50
7 used & new from $7.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Satisfying, August 19, 2016
I love chocolate chip cookies but my big problem is that I can sit down with a box and eat half of them without thinking twice. These Kashi seem to satisfy my sweet tooth and appetite with one or two. My afternoon coffee break with a Kashi cookie now revives me and I get the energy that I need to finish up the day without all of the empty calories.

Kashi Lemon Chickpea Chili Teff Thins, 4.25 Ounce
Kashi Lemon Chickpea Chili Teff Thins, 4.25 Ounce
Price: $6.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Back to the drawing board, August 17, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I am a fan of most Kashi products but this one ended up on the bottom of my list. Yes, they are thin but they have no structure strength and over half of the box was crumbled. They obviously don't ship well. They advertise that there are 3g of fiber in each serving - not much considering that there are 4g of fiber in each Kashi Oatmeal Dark Chocolate cookies.

The taste is Ok but nothing special. I couldn't dip them without their falling apart in the dip. I love chickpeas but from now on I think I'll stick to hummus.

Amope Gelactiv Heels Insoles, Extreme
Amope Gelactiv Heels Insoles, Extreme
Price: $18.35

4.0 out of 5 stars No creeping out of place., August 15, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I was impressed that these gel cushions stayed in place with no creeping. That's the problem that I've had with this type of product in the past. They are also very thin so they don't use up foot room and you can comfortably wear the same size shoe with these in place. The thinness is also a negative as I didn't notice much of a difference in heel soreness after a long period in heels - a little, not a lot.

A good thing is that there no increase in the "sweat" factor that is something that other brands of gel inserts have given me. This is a good thing. I think the thinness factor of this brand will work better with tiny girls than plus size women who put a lot of pressure on their feet. I'm in-between so my experience is sort of in-between. They don't end all the discomfort of a long day on your feet but they are better than most of the other brands I've used.

Wellness Crunchy WellBars Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Yogurt, Apples & Bananas, 8-Ounce Bag
Price: $9.88

4.0 out of 5 stars Good ingredients and the dogs like them, August 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
These Well-bars are a fruity treat for your fur friends. They are made in Canada so you don’t have to worry about all of the distressing tales that are coming from dog/cat foods made in China. The first ingredients are peas and chickpeas. The apples and bananas are further down the list but the taste must be there as my dogs liked them very much.

These nuggets are grain free which is a good thing as they’ve found that grains can cause gastric distress in animals. Plus – with no grains you’re not going to get as much stinky gas. I’m very satisfied with the ingredients and processing of these little treats and my dogs are more than happy with the taste.

Wellness CORE Marrow Roasts Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Beef, 8-Ounce Bag
Wellness CORE Marrow Roasts Natural Grain Free Dog Treats, Beef, 8-Ounce Bag
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Made in USA, August 13, 2016
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I must admit that I don't feed my dogs a lot of treats. Treats are for special occasions and I always put them in the dog's bowl so they do not learn to beg. I may be a little stern in that direction but all of my animals are healthy and well behaved. These Wellness Marrow Roasts treats have set them on the road to ruin. As soon as I opened the package my two fur friends were winding a path between my legs in anticipation. Apparently the smell alone is enough to turn good dogs into delinquents.

The first ingredient listed is beef. That's a good thing. The second noteworthy comment is that they're made in the USA - another good thing. The dogs LOVE them. What more can you want from a treat.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20